The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
Thanks :lol: I may get another mod to help me out with it if things get bad. :tongue:

I'll help if you like :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gingerbread101
:doh:

Nvm, lol.
Original post by Changing Skies
I'll help if you like :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you'd like to send me your CV and PS, I'll consider you. :h:

:tongue:

But seriously, thanks! :h: I'll forward some PM's to you in a bit if that's OK? :smile:
How's it going guysss
Original post by ozzie2
I highly disagree with you on that, like many things to be honest

Why do you not like him? Lol. He technically made Heskey, Akinfenwa and Eminike!!! Ahaha, Lool.
Thanks :lol: I may get another mod to help me out with it if things get bad. :tongue:

We appreciate all the efforts you are putting in :smile:

Spoiler

If you'd like to send me your CV and PS, I'll consider you. :h:

:tongue:

But seriously, thanks! :h: I'll forward some PM's to you in a bit if that's OK? :smile:

Hahaha too kind :wink:

No worries :biggrin: sure thing :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
How's it going guysss

Do you watch KSI? If you do, do you think he's amazing?

*Say yes*
Original post by AngelPhys
Why do you not like him? Lol. He technically made Heskey, Akinfenwa and Eminike!!! Ahaha, Lool.

hahah that's pretty funny, gotta love him because of that :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Asciant

Spoiler

Same, lol. And I'll blame it on Ozzie2 and Trihawk for cyber bullying me on League of Legends.
Original post by ozzie2
hahah that's pretty funny, gotta love him because of that :h:

Spoiler

Why don't you like him, then? Lol. Ozzie2 just sit down, and deal with it. KSI is awesome. He's a legend.
Same, lol. And I'll blame it on Ozzie2 and Trihawk for cyber bullying me on League of Legends.

Go on, what are you blaming me for now? And please don't go around saying I was cyber bullying you, I said a simple joke of you being placed in bronze if you did promos. You are aware you are a sensitive person, so don't go around exaggerating things by saying I was 'cyber bullying' you

Why don't you like him, then? Lol. Ozzie2 just sit down, and deal with it. KSI is awesome. He's a legend.

Ok, we will just agree to disagree, I don't really care about some boring Youtuber. Do you like Pewdiepie and Tobuscus too?
Original post by Asciant

Spoiler

You're welcome, but Changing Skies is helping too now so make sure you lot are nice to both of us from now on. :wink:

This is for you: :banned: :awesome:

Original post by Changing Skies
Hahaha too kind :wink:

No worries :biggrin: sure thing :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't mention it :hat2: :tongue:

Awesome, thanks! I'll quote you in the modding forums letting you know of the plan and how we can organise it. :biggrin: In the meantime, have a look at this top secret thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2739913 :ninja: I want it to be a bit different to last years so yeah :beard:
Original post by ozzie2
Go on, what are you blaming me for now? And please don't go around saying I was cyber bullying you, I said a simple joke of you being placed in bronze if you did promos. You are aware you are a sensitive person, so don't go around exaggerating things by saying I was 'cyber bullying' you

Ok, we will just agree to disagree, I don't really care about some boring Youtuber. Do you like Pewdiepie and Tobuscus too?

That was definetly a cyber bully! Where's my apology from you, lol.

Hell yea, pewdiepie and tobuscus! I was a subscriber of pewdiepie when he only had 1 or 2 mil subs. Then 2 months later it was up to 10 mil. Woah. lol.
Page 69. Lol.
That was definetly a cyber bully! Where's my apology from you, lol.

Hell yea, pewdiepie and tobuscus! I was a subscriber of pewdiepie when he only had 1 or 2 mil subs. Then 2 months later it was up to 10 mil. Woah. lol.

I probably have apologized some time in the past so yeah :smile:

I thought so, you do love all the **** Youtubers haha :smile:
Do you watch KSI? If you do, do you think he's amazing?

*Say yes*

What? Who?
Ohhh myyyy goodness. Lol. Ozzie2, every youtube I watch is apparently ****.

I quit. I'm going to sleep. I'm going to just sleep.
Original post by itsRochana
What? Who?

Just watch him on youtube, lol.
Ohhh myyyy goodness. Lol. Ozzie2, every youtube I watch is apparently ****.

I quit. I'm going to sleep. I'm going to just sleep.

please stop going onnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnn

Quick Reply

Latest