The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
You're welcome, but Changing Skies is helping too now so make sure you lot are nice to both of us from now on. :wink:

This is for you: :banned: :awesome:

Don't mention it :hat2: :tongue:

Awesome, thanks! I'll quote you in the modding forums letting you know of the plan and how we can organise it. :biggrin: In the meantime, have a look at this top secret thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2739913 :ninja: I want it to be a bit different to last years so yeah :beard:

Aww :tongue:

You're welcome :biggrin: ah thank you :h: oooh I like :colone: oooh I see, I'm sure it'll be great :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Aww :tongue:

You're welcome :biggrin: ah thank you :h: oooh I like :colone: oooh I see, I'm sure it'll be great :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Darude- Sandstorm
Original post by AngelPhys
Ohhh myyyy goodness. Lol. Ozzie2, every youtube I watch is apparently ****.

I quit. I'm going to sleep. I'm going to just sleep.

Yep exactly, you're one of those people in the category who watch these awful Youtubers...

Awesome, thanks! I'll quote you in the modding forums letting you know of the plan and how we can organise it. :biggrin: In the meantime, have a look at this top secret thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2739913 :ninja: I want it to be a bit different to last years so yeah :beard:

You do not have permission to access this page :frown:
Original post by ozzie2
Yep exactly, you're one of those people in the category who watch these awful Youtubers...

Words can't express how much I don't care what you think. Lol.

Kevjumba is badass. Don't diss. And the Shaytards. Their family is happiness, lol.
Original post by Asciant
You do not have permission to access this page :frown:

As I said, it's top secret...only Changing Skies and I can see it :colone:
Words can't express how much I don't care what you think. Lol.

Kevjumba is badass. Don't diss. And the Shaytards. Their family is happiness, lol.

Ok, but I am just voicing pretty much everyone's opinion of you on this thread :smile:
As I said, it's top secret...only Changing Skies and I can see it :colone:

Brb learning how to hack :tongue:
Noo! It's Darude- Sandstorm!

NO

It's Sarude - Danstorm!!!

GET IT RIGHT :frown:
34 days left until D-day.
Original post by Jalal Uddin
34 days left until D-day.

wow that's actually pretty close :redface:
Anyone who wants carrying on LoL can add my new smurf: Borisstheblade

2-0 in placement games atm
I still need to do my nominations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superdarklord

Where did you go? :tongue:
Original post by Edminzodo
I still need to do my nominations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have until Sunday :smile:

The deadline will be at midnight (i.e. as soon as Sunday is over).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Gingerbread101
Where did you go? :tongue:

I guess I realised I could live without tsr xD also these threads move quickly its virtually impossible to keep up so I gave up for a little while. Anything eventful happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I realised I could live without tsr xD also these threads move quickly its virtually impossible to keep up so I gave up for a little while. Anything eventful happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a year 11 awards thing going on atm, I'm not sure where the list of categories is, but I'm sure usy will post it again if you ask nicely :wink: You have until Sunday to vote, send them by pm to usycool1 :biggrin:
Original post by Gingerbread101
There's a year 11 awards thing going on atm, I'm not sure where the list of categories is, but I'm sure usy will post it again if you ask nicely :wink: You have until Sunday to vote, send them by pm to usycool1 :biggrin:

Awesome I've never done a tsr award thing how does it work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome I've never done a tsr award thing how does it work

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a load of categories (like thread king/queen, happiest, funniest, best sciences student etc etc) and everyone on here and the other year 11 thread can vote :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest