The Student Room Group

Had sex with a random guy... i'm normally high maintenance.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou_100

You had sex, think positive.

This , don't feel guilty at all , there's nothing lost .

Girls should feel like guys when it comes to these matters , doesn't matter had sex ! Having casual sex doesn't make you a slut and you haven't lost any dignity.
Lol u got picked up! Ur stringing along guys but fall for the jerk who's clearly going to be abusive if you pursue him, but you probably will try to pursue him because he's a playa. Ur too inexperienced sloot! Try to give the decent guys a chance. looooool.
thread ends here!
Original post by Anonymous
I have very high standards... USUALLY.
I talk to quite a few boys but most of them aren't people i'd consider a relationship with due to their attitudes. I still enjoy talking to them and flirt etc. I've been called high maintenance quite a few times, i'm inclined not to meet up for dates and sporadically reply. I stop talking to people who i feel have insulted me. Bitch is one word that really instigates this. Howeveeer, i met this guy after he stopped me on the street, he wasn't really nice and i had to work to keep the convo going. I'm quite young so most people my age don't have much experience however he's 6 years older and seemed to have more. Long story short we met up first time i refused to have sex with him and it ended in a blow job. Second time we had sex. Now he won't answer my calls/texts and hasn't spoken to me for like a day? I didn't actually want a relationship, he's too old. I just kinda wanted to have sex with him but now that i have i feel really really used and cheap and easy? What should i do because i really don't feel like constantly ringing him but i want to at least talk it over so i don't feel so easy...
I'm sexually inexperienced he's the second person i've ever slept with so please don't call me slut/hoe/slag
Why would he just cut me off like that, i would have assumed he'd at least want to have regular sex, he called me a couple hours after we had sex quite a few times and we talked for a bit, i said i'd call him back because i had to go and do something but when i did he didn't pick up...
To be fair it's only been a day but yeah....

Why would you want to see this guy again? You've said he wasn't very nice, he's ignoring you, you think he might be a drug dealer...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrSupernova
Why would you want to see this guy again? You've said he wasn't very nice, he's ignoring you, you think he might be a drug dealer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

He has a very big ... Urm...
Original post by blueskyblue
This , don't feel guilty at all , there's nothing lost .

Girls should feel like guys when it comes to these matters , doesn't matter had sex ! Having casual sex doesn't make you a slut and you haven't lost any dignity.

Yeah thanks that made me feel better, but meaningless sex is better said that done :frown:
Yeah thanks that made me feel better, but meaningless sex is better said that done :frown:

Get in my inbox and we will do it without the talking.
Reply 26

Lmao

perfect grounds for starting a long steady relationship, just have a big dick

😂😂😂 I'm sure he's not the only one, and I bet most of them are more friendly than the guy you've just described
(edited 9 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

*takes notes*
Original post by plusC
Lmao

perfect grounds for starting a long steady relationship, just have a big dick

Loooooool he's too old for me to have a relationship with, plus I think he's a drug dealer, I'm actually very academic so it wouldn't work out ...

I'm sure he's not the only one, and I bet most of them are more friendly than the guy you've just described

Hopefully Loool hopefully

Definite troll.

No girl would stay with a guy that treats her bad simply because of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Definite troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not with him... He isn't really treating me bad he's just not replying. In all honesty I don't understand why he's not contacting me but that's pretty much the extent of it.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Definite troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The question I was asked wasn't why are you with him it was why do you want to see him again and I answered accordingly
I have very high standards... USUALLY.
I talk to quite a few boys but most of them aren't people i'd consider a relationship with due to their attitudes. I still enjoy talking to them and flirt etc. I've been called high maintenance quite a few times, i'm inclined not to meet up for dates and sporadically reply. I stop talking to people who i feel have insulted me. Bitch is one word that really instigates this. Howeveeer, i met this guy after he stopped me on the street, he wasn't really nice and i had to work to keep the convo going. I'm quite young so most people my age don't have much experience however he's 6 years older and seemed to have more. Long story short we met up first time i refused to have sex with him and it ended in a blow job. Second time we had sex. Now he won't answer my calls/texts and hasn't spoken to me for like a day? I didn't actually want a relationship, he's too old. I just kinda wanted to have sex with him but now that i have i feel really really used and cheap and easy? What should i do because i really don't feel like constantly ringing him but i want to at least talk it over so i don't feel so easy...
I'm sexually inexperienced he's the second person i've ever slept with so please don't call me slut/hoe/slag
Why would he just cut me off like that, i would have assumed he'd at least want to have regular sex, he called me a couple hours after we had sex quite a few times and we talked for a bit, i said i'd call him back because i had to go and do something but when i did he didn't pick up...
To be fair it's only been a day but yeah....

Are you from Devon?
Are you from Devon?

Nope London
Original post by ZeroName
Lol u got picked up! Ur stringing along guys but fall for the jerk who's clearly going to be abusive if you pursue him, but you probably will try to pursue him because he's a playa. Ur too inexperienced sloot! Try to give the decent guys a chance. looooool.
thread ends here!

This lmao. She doesn't realise she got played in a very generic way.
You were desperate, sexually frustrated and you DID seem easy. Don't try to gain sympathy for thinking you were used as you clearly weren't as you stated that you just wanted sex and you got what you asked for. Smh! And if he wasn't so nice, why try to pursue a FWB relationship with him? As everyone has said, case closed, move on and stop wasting people's time with these unnecessary, long winded posts. Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Claims to have very high standards sleeps with a guy who wears tracksuit and deals drugs?

Logic/
You say he's most likely a drug dealer? Well text him, threatening to report him to the police unless he picks up the phone. Jobs a good 'un.
Because that's what guys do?

Just keep it in your head that you didn't and don't want a relationship with him and move on. Chances are if he was really into you and texting you all the time you wouldn't be interested - naturally we want what we can't have and by not messaging you he's making you feel that you can't have him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending