The Student Room Group

Is this girl stronger than you?

Kacy is the first female contestant to make it to the American Ninja Warrior final - she's 5ft and weighs 100 lbs.

She's a former gymnast and her day job is to test her obstacle run equipment....

I'd quite like that job :wink:

Here's her submission video.... so jealous of her monkey bar swing! She is amazing!

[video="youtube;97XVD1R4X34"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97XVD1R4X34[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Make sure you watch the bit at 1m44s where she hooks the rings across the handles - her upper body strength is incredible.

[video="youtube;QRFbWByyPz4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRFbWByyPz4[/video]

One lean gnarly superwoman!

If the UK created a Ninja Warrior competition would you go for it?

Maybe all you dreamers like me who dreamed of becoming the next Jet from Gladiators perhaps? :flutter:
Man she has impressive bodyweight strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97XVD1R4X34#t=109

Is the most impressive part. Dat grip strength for monkey bars with vertical bars!
Her upper body is definitely stronger than mine.
Her legs probably aren't, though.
I'm in love :daydreaming: she was a beautiful gymnast. Feel pretty lazy for not doing any training this week now :K:
Reply 5
no, i'd wrek her
Original post by Manitude
Her upper body is definitely stronger than mine.
Her legs probably aren't, though.

What do you lift? A bit on snooping may find some videos of her squatting...
functional strength das it mane
Yep, and that makes her very unattractive.
(edited 9 years ago)
She's no match for those Japanese fishermen tho
Definitely. Even the average gym-goer is stronger than me (male or female)
Reply 11
I'd love to have a go at Ninja Warrior. Kudos to her for making it to the final!

Might have a shot at round 1 but round 2 looks very difficult.

As to whether she's stronger than me... :emo:
Why can't I be her?
Hey everyone, let's keep this clean please :smile:

Original post by miser
I'd love to have a go at Ninja Warrior. Kudos to her for making it to the final! :emo:

Me too - it's like total wipeout for super fit people! I really need to work on my upper body strength... I see a set of monkey bars and crumble!

Original post by DeceitfulDove
I'm in love :daydreaming: she was a beautiful gymnast. Feel pretty lazy for not doing any training this week now :K:

I think she is too - perfect gymnast form, I loved watching that submission video.

Did you train last night having been inspired? :wink: I have got serious leg DOMS today.... :s-smilie:
Original post by bananaminion
Why can't I be her?

You can be, if that's what you want. Set a goal and keep focused, but most importantly be you!

Keep working at it, you will get there!
Original post by She-Ra
You can be, if that's what you want. Set a goal and keep focused, but most importantly be you!

Keep working at it, you will get there!

But food. But laziness. No, one day I will be her. One day.
Original post by bananaminion
But food. But laziness. No, one day I will be her. One day.

"See it......
Be it"

:wink:
Original post by She-Ra
Hey everyone, let's keep this clean please :smile:

Me too - it's like total wipeout for super fit people! I really need to work on my upper body strength... I see a set of monkey bars and crumble!

I think she is too - perfect gymnast form, I loved watching that submission video.

Did you train last night having been inspired? :wink: I have got serious leg DOMS today.... :s-smilie:

nope, have the worst burny cough and cold at the moment :grumble:

Just had the GoNutrition 50 pound award for second place in the transformation contest added to my account though so when the products arrive I'll be going all out :colonhash:
No, she is not, then again I can't climb like a monkey like she can.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm sorry but a six-pack and bulging biceps on a girl are not attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest