The Student Room Group

MH17 flight down in Ukraine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by skunkboy

They can be controlled by the US satellites? Possibly.

Yeah, possibly. And there certainly is a posibility that we're not humans but giant shrimps. There are plenty of conspiracy theories all over the internet. Don't create any more of them please.
But still, the 777 had 15 years of no crashes. Then we have five crashes in the past six years, two in four months.

(BA, EgyptAir, Asiana, MH and MH if you were wondering)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DanB1991
Firstly your the one who brought up the holocaust

Was merely commenting on what you said.

Liking communism and Stalin are completely different things. With Lenin as an individual it's much more balanced to respect as a politician (seeing he was involved in a bloody civil war that was committed by both sides). Stalin by comparison was heavily opposed by Lenin and a bloodthirsty tyrant. Communism is not automatically bad or bloody, Stalin however was and is pretty much the whole reason communism has a bad name in the west.

And most who like Stalin and communism surprisingly enough are those who benefited the most from it.... which unsurprisingly usually are the Russians.

Obviously you have area's of Georgia that like Stalin, he came from there, but historically due to the 'Georgian Affair' most Georgian's do not like him at all nor Russia by extension.

And historically concerning Crimea the only reason most of Crimea are ethnically Russian is because they killed or deported over 70% of the native population between the 1920's and 1950's. Most Russian's who live their now are descended from Russian who moved there in that time frame. It's akin to saying Leicester should be part of India because the majority of the population are Indian, that's really not how national integrity works.

Well Russia is mostly capitalist, just they like how the political formation of the USSR worked.... mostly because it was in their favour. And capitalism vs communism was a very minor factor causing the USSR vs USA cold war, it was mostly concerning economic, military and influential power.

Where the **** did I talk about the Holocaust before you did???????

Are you thick or something? I was talking about the Nazi regime, not the Holocaust atrocity ... This conversation is over as far as I am concerned, I refuse to talk with someone who just puts words into my mouth.
World war 3 is coming soon!
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
World war 3 is coming soon!

No it's not...
Original post by Monsieur Gamma
No it's not...

Yes it is.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hamas must be really jealous of those missiles....
May all of us learn from this incident and be more appreciative of our loved ones. Appreciate every moment in life and live life to the fullest. Life is fragile.

R.I.P.

#prayforMH17
Original post by Jammy Duel
The odds of surviving an accident of this nature is as good as zero, they're only saying that because they don't have 100% certainty yet.

The number of confirmed British dead went up from 6 to 9 today.
Where the **** did I talk about the Holocaust before you did???????

Are you thick or something? I was talking about the Nazi regime, not the Holocaust atrocity ... This conversation is over as far as I am concerned, I refuse to talk with someone who just puts words into my mouth.

You said the germany could not feel pride due to nazi rule.... what is the main negative thing about nazi rule that stops them feeling pride? Think the vast majority would say the holocaust.....

Worst think about stalins rule? Yeah the 30+ odd million deaths due to him.....

Don't raise a point then confuse yourself.
If this is real it's a tad embarrassing for the separatist's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZYgSXdyw
Russia disagrees with the US because it is still Anti-Capitalist ... and what can it be if it isn't Capitalist? I'll let you guess that one.

Wow aren't we off the mark, they're not anti-Capitalist, they are if anything pro-Capitalism just not all for the free market. Autocratic markets are the best, easier to deal with, know who to bribe and you know that they'll generally be stable... Don't you wonder why the US nearly always installs another dictator than starting the democratic process in countries it fights?
Original post by DanB1991
You said the germany could not feel pride due to nazi rule.... what is the main negative thing about nazi rule that stops them feeling pride? Think the vast majority would say the holocaust.....

Worst think about stalins rule? Yeah the 30+ odd million deaths due to him.....

Don't raise a point then confuse yourself.

God, you're just a waste of time. Bye.
Original post by tehFrance
Wow aren't we off the mark, they're not anti-Capitalist, they are if anything pro-Capitalism just not all for the free market. Autocratic markets are the best, easier to deal with, know who to bribe and you know that they'll generally be stable... Don't you wonder why the US nearly always installs another dictator than starting the democratic process in countries it fights?

Nope. Wrong again. 2 years of doing international relations has told me otherwise.
Nope. Wrong again. 2 years of doing international relations has told me otherwise.

Nope. Wrong again. 3 years of Russian business dealings and relations with Russians has told me otherwise. Real life trumps theory.

P.S. I'm not wrong again, I'm not the original twit you were talking to, I just interjected with my opinion you arrogant twit.
Nope. Wrong again. 3 years of Russian business dealings and relations with Russians has told me otherwise. Real life trumps theory.

P.S. I'm not wrong again, I'm not the original twit you were talking to, I just interjected with my opinion you arrogant twit.

I'm seriously going to stop bothering with such stubbornness ... bye.
I'm seriously going to stop bothering with such stubbornness ... bye.

Considering I copied your response to myself I'm quite surprised. At the end of the day, Capitalism is good, Free market is bad in Russia. Capitalism is different to the Free market, they're not interchangeable as you'd appear to think.
Considering I copied your response to myself I'm quite surprised. At the end of the day, Capitalism is good, Free market is bad in Russia. Capitalism is different to the Free market, they're not interchangeable as you'd appear to think.

Whatever. I've got no time for the likes of you. Cheerio.
Whatever. I've got no time for the likes of you. Cheerio.

So I win? If you can't debate and tell me why I was wrong then clearly you were wrong in the first place, yes?
So I win? If you can't debate and tell me why I was wrong then clearly you were wrong in the first place, yes?

"So I win? " ... aww does the belligerent arrogant fool want a medal? bless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending