The Student Room Group

A girl has asked me out after 5 days of knowing her

Really need help with this one boys, what would you say?

Scroll to see replies

I don't really see a problem in clubs you can go up to someone have a chat and ask them out after knowing them for 0 days:confused:
Original post by Foodmaster

Is she hot?
Reply 3
Issue? You don't like her? Let her down softly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Right, she is an average girl, I personally think its jumping the gun before aiming but she is pretty serious.

I just think its too early after such a short time.
Go bust yourself some nuts son
Right, she is an average girl, I personally think its jumping the gun before aiming but she is pretty serious.

Would you bang though?

Say this to her. She'll understand if she's a reasonable person.
Reply 8
Lucky you, wish I had someone that had asked me out let alone within such a small space of time. :smile:

Relax. Breath. Relationships are all about loving the person on the inside, not attraction based upon someone's looks and features.

Despite not being in one myself before, I have seen the signs and felt them but time needs to grow before you even go out with someone.

I apologise if my information is wrong and if you feel so, by no means take it... It's just someone who knows the dangers of jumping into things early.

If you begin to feel something for her, there isn't anything wrong with telling her of course.

Good luck!

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Can she cook?
Reply 10
Go forth my child. Love like you've never been hurt. Life's short
Reply 11
Well, went out with her but started argueing instantly. I love my life so much its unbelievable.

Thanks for your advice, you have never had a girlfriend? with a brain like that? good advice mate wont be too long I can garentee
Reply 12
Original post by TheTranshumanist
Say this to her. She'll understand if she's a reasonable person.

This is basicly what got me in the tot
This is basicly what got me in the tot

What do you mean?
Reply 14
She had a massive go at me for saying, i havent known you long enough and want to get to know her more.

anyway, we are definatly not going out now, she went full blown terror at me

Thanks

Kieran
the whole point of going on dates is to get to know them lel.
Reply 16

Well, I'm a girl and I think it all comes down to how you feel, if you feel like you like her and the relationship could work then go for it, but if you don't then just be honest with her and yourself.
Make sure you don't cut your hymen brah?
Original post by Jarnorth
Lucky you, wish I had someone that had asked me out let alone within such a small space of time. :smile:

Relax. Breath. Relationships are all about loving the person on the inside, not attraction based upon someone's looks and features.

Despite not being in one myself before
, I have seen the signs and felt them but time needs to grow before you even go out with someone.

I apologise if my information is wrong and if you feel so, by no means take it... It's just someone who knows the dangers of jumping into things early.

If you begin to feel something for her, there isn't anything wrong with telling her of course.

Good luck!

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It shows. What kind of advice is that? This isn't a Disney film.

@OP The girl sounds like she could be a clingy psycho. I'd steer well clear.
She had a massive go at me for saying, i havent known you long enough and want to get to know her more.

anyway, we are definatly not going out now, she went full blown terror at me

Thanks

Kieran

If she went mad at you just for saying that you probably had a lucky escape.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending