The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flobie
My best mate came out a couple of weeks ago and I went to a gay bar/club with her last night as she was too nervous to go on her own... Very eventful and strange night! :tongue:

Haha, sounds great fun though! :tongue:
Original post by ironander
No kiddin'

LOL :rofl: Dude CAN U NOT
And it doesn't seem to be working for you so I'm guessing that being sassed does it for you :wink: :yep:
Original post by LilyLouise2
Haha, sounds great fun though! :tongue:

Very fun but also very weird! Everyone was really friendly though :smile:
Reply 643
TC?
Hey! Hows everyone doing this fine day? Enjoying the sun? x
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Aww everyone's from London.

Yeah we are nicer, I agree. You like our accents? I have a weird accent, I don't sound like I'm from here and sound posher but I often go all common and get a Leeds accent.

Oh! Do you like London?

I'm sure it sounds nice :smile: It's a bit intimidating if the person I'm speaking to has a very posh accent, so a mix between common and posh is good :lol:
Original post by *Dreamer*
Hey! Hows everyone doing this fine day? Enjoying the sun? x

I wish I was out enjoying the sun! I've only been out for a bit during lunchtime. I'm hoping the good weather stays for the weekend :smile: How about you?
Original post by SassQueen13
LOL :rofl: Dude CAN U NOT
And it doesn't seem to be working for you so I'm guessing that being sassed does it for you :wink: :yep:

I'm so hot man can we just smile and wave at each other I HAVE NO WORDS
Original post by superduper9
Oh! Do you like London?

I'm sure it sounds nice :smile: It's a bit intimidating if the person I'm speaking to has a very posh accent, so a mix between common and posh is good :lol:

Yeah I'm supposed to be going next month.

It's not very posh but enough that people comment on it and ask me where I'm from. Yeah the common side usually comes out when I'm with a certain friend or when I'm drinking :smile:
Reply 649
So hot, I feel like I'm going to faint
Original post by plusC
So hot, I feel like I'm going to faint

Put a fan on! Or for the rich among us, aircon :cool:
Original post by ironandbeer
I'm so hot man can we just smile and wave at each other I HAVE NO WORDS

I usually render people speechless eventually :teehee:

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave...

Spoiler

I usually render people speechless eventually :teehee:

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave...

Spoiler

Vaguely? Care to put me out of my misery

BTW anyone who didn't hear - Simply passed her driving test!!!! Don't all embarass her with praise at once.
Reply 653
Put a fan on! Or for the rich among us, aircon :cool:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405694405.197108.jpg

Still hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get a better fan. Or do what I do and summon all your will and might and the heavens shall open. Oh wait that only works for me :colondollar:
Vaguely? Care to put me out of my misery

BTW anyone who didn't hear - Simply passed her driving test!!!! Don't all embarass her with praise at once.

Madagascar!
Original post by superduper9
I wish I was out enjoying the sun! I've only been out for a bit during lunchtime. I'm hoping the good weather stays for the weekend :smile: How about you?

Aw no, what are you doing? Yep just chillin in the garden, contemplating life haha x
Madagascar!

Hmmmmm.
Original post by *Dreamer*
Aw no, what are you doing? Yep just chillin in the garden, contemplating life haha x

Working ..... but I have the friday feeling so it's sorta ok lol That sounds nice ..... wish I was doing that! What have you contemplated so far?
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Yeah I'm supposed to be going next month.

It's not very posh but enough that people comment on it and ask me where I'm from. Yeah the common side usually comes out when I'm with a certain friend or when I'm drinking :smile:

Oh cool, any place you like in particular? :smile:

Yeah accent, grammar and speaking properly all go out the window when alcohol is involved :lol:

Latest