Lyme Regis, flat 54 room C :smile:

Cool! What are you studying?
Bay View Breeze Hotel

I just had to have the sea front!
Reply 5
Cranborne flat 14!
Original post by DCFCfan4eva
Cool! What are you studying?

Public Relations, and if I remember correctly, you're doing something with sports or coaching?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bonfire_heart
Public Relations, and if I remember correctly, you're doing something with sports or choaching?

Cool

Yep! Sports psychology!
Cool

Yep! Sports psychology!

Sounds interesting (: so have you found your flatmates yet? It seems like I'll be living with three guys, hope that one more girl moves in, wasn't looking forward to be outnumbered... But it's a lot harder than I thought to find these people on social networks (facebook, TSR, etc.) just by their names and profile information :s-smilie: Do you know if any contact data will be passed on to all the flatmates of one flat?
Sounds interesting (: so have you found your flatmates yet? It seems like I'll be living with three guys, hope that one more girl moves in, wasn't looking forward to be outnumbered... But it's a lot harder than I thought to find these people on social networks (facebook, TSR, etc.) just by their names and profile information :s-smilie: Do you know if any contact data will be passed on to all the flatmates of one flat?

Ha ha, sure they will!

I found one on facebook out of 4 others. Because we were on the same course and there was a facebook group for it so i recognised her name lol

The ones are hard because I din't want to add the wrong people as there will be people with the same name lol

I don't think there will be official passing out of details, but ur welcome to add me on fb if u want someone from lyme regis lol
Ha ha, sure they will!

I found one on facebook out of 4 others. Because we were on the same course and there was a facebook group for it so i recognised her name lol

The ones are hard because I din't want to add the wrong people as there will be people with the same name lol

I don't think there will be official passing out of details, but ur welcome to add me on fb if u want someone from lyme regis lol

Ah good for you (:
If you pm me the link, I'd be very happy to take you up on your offer, thanks! Would make me feel less alone and overwhelmed by everything that's yet to happen :colondollar:
Reply 11
Dorchester House, Flat 042!
Reply 12
Is accommodation filling up fast?
I really want to get into Cramborne but haven't got an unconditional yet (although loads of people I know from my college have got their results already.)
Original post by aphraa
Is accommodation filling up fast?
I really want to get into Cramborne but haven't got an unconditional yet (although loads of people I know from my college have got their results already.)

you will be alright, they only make a percentage avaiable at each phase soif you do a-levels you have equal chance of getting accomidations as B-TEC people do
Ah good for you (:
If you pm me the link, I'd be very happy to take you up on your offer, thanks! Would make me feel less alone and overwhelmed by everything that's yet to happen :colondollar:

done!
Reply 15
I'm in Dorchester, I already found three of my flatmates on fb and they've added each other but as stupid as it sounds I'm too scared to add them or let them know I'm in their flat :biggrin:
Chesil Flat 62!
I went onto the accommodation portal 10 minutes before the actual time and rooms were already mostly snapped up.
Reply 17
I'm on second release on Monday, hoping to get Dorchester. Can anyone tell me how the portal works, can you actually talk to the people in your flat, or just leave that to Facebook etc? I've left my social media links on my personal profile.
Original post by its4d4m
I'm on second release on Monday, hoping to get Dorchester. Can anyone tell me how the portal works, can you actually talk to the people in your flat, or just leave that to Facebook etc? I've left my social media links on my personal profile.

no, you can only view their profile description and lifestyle chart. But they usually give their names, course title and maybe home town / country, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Just look in one of the bournemouth fb groups.
Reply 19
no, you can only view their profile description and lifestyle chart. But they usually give their names, course title and maybe home town / country, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Just look in one of the bournemouth fb groups.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending