The Student Room Group

Why do some guys act like lads?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Evidently you do as you made this thread and then replied to me. Someone butthurt someone disagrees with your idea? :rolleyes:

does that mean that you give a **** about every person you've ever responded to on this site?
Original post by Pussy Galore
Personally, I think guys act like lads as women are more likely to have a ONS with a lad, they might not be relationship material (that goes for the 'lads' and the girls that sleep with them) but doesn't matter had sex.

It's most likely that the lads your referring to tend to be pretty ripped and that is what they do to get girls in bed for a ONS. It's not their personality that attracts girls to have a ONS.
Reply 42
:lol: i thought a lad was just a guy.

so i was like huh?

why some guys act like guys? :lol: :facepalm:
Original post by Dinaa
:lol: i thought a lad was just a guy.

so i was like huh?

why some guys act like guys? :lol: :facepalm:

No they mean guys who go on about Fosters, FIFA, and always going out for a cheeky nandoooss. Utter bellends
Reply 44
Original post by TheAnusFiles
No they mean guys who go on about Fosters, FIFA, and always going out for a cheeky nandoooss. Utter bellends

really? Thats not that bad then..
Talking about fifa and going out to eat nandos..
If you mean why do guys go out with their mates and crack jokes and do silly stuff like necking pints and dressing up, its because its fun.
Reply 46

Wow, leave FIFA out of this..... FIFA is good.
Original post by C-Rooney
Wow, leave FIFA out of this..... FIFA is good.

It is but I enjoy it as an occasional respite from going out with friends, it is not a lifestyle choice and I most certainly not worship emile heskey
Reply 48
Because they don't have any particular attributes which make them an interesting individual, so, like with most fashions, they copy people around them until they are all one indiscernible splodge of spunk, trying to dry hump the leg of any "7/10" equally as interesting and intelligent female in their local discotheque.
Because it requires minimum effort.
Original post by cole-slaw
If you mean why do guys go out with their mates and crack jokes and do silly stuff like necking pints and dressing up, its because its fun.

No doing that is fine, its when you have to write Facebook statuses like

textLAD

bae: wanna come round I'm horny

joe: no playing fifa with m8s

bae: I'm home alone

joe: GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN WENCH UR OFFSIDE

Original post by Dinaa

They also think its hilarious being a public nuisance, shouting abuse and showing their private parts out in public and call it banter.
Reply 52
It is but I enjoy it as an occasional respite from going out with friends, it is not a lifestyle choice and I most certainly not worship emile heskey

Ahh, yeah I agree.
Original post by Dinaa

Yeah but most of them have never come close to a pussy in their life and they just brag about being a LAD to make up for their glaring inadequacies
No doing that is fine, its when you have to write Facebook statuses like

textLAD

bae: wanna come round I'm horny

joe: no playing fifa with m8s

bae: I'm home alone

joe: GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN WENCH UR OFFSIDE

I have no idea what any of that means, but it certainly doesn't have anything to do with being part of a group of lads.
Original post by cole-slaw
I have no idea what any of that means, but it certainly doesn't have anything to do with being part of a group of lads.

Yes but you are talking about lads, I am talking about LADS. i.e. LADbible
Reply 56
Original post by TSA
They also think its hilarious being a public nuisance, shouting abuse and showing their private parts out in public and call it banter.

Ahh right! Ooo na m8, don't like guys like that. Need to find a life :rolleyes:
Yes but you are talking about lads, I am talking about LADS. i.e. LADbible

You mean a made-up internet phenomenon?
Reply 58
Yeah but most of them have never come close to a pussy in their life and they just brag about being a LAD to make up for their glaring inadequacies

You're a bit of lad then ain't ya?

Kidding. We can't be having that can we? Its preposterous.
Those stereotypical lads are irritating.

Quick Reply

Latest