The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Anyone doing Psychology at Hull? (start 2014) 👍😉

Reply 1
I am :smile: I completed the foundation year last year, so I will be starting my first year in September :biggrin:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Awesome! ! that good news, I was hoping I wasn't going to be the only one 😉. You two both doing straight Psychology? Or combining it with another subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Chlomc
Haha nope there's lots of us! :smile: Yeahuh just straight Psychology for me, none of the combined courses took my fancy. What about yourself?

Oh nice! Least I'll know of a few people before I start then haha. I am taking psychology as a major with a criminology as a minor. That tickled my fancy, just waiting to get my welcome pack next month - my place is confirmed and grades have been handed in. Done and dusted. You living in halls then? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Chlomc
Yeah, always nice to know a few faces. Awh what? I'm jealous! I have to wait a whole 27 days to find out my fate AND it's not exactly unlikely that I could miss my offer :frown: Yeahuh I would be if my grades are alright :L I even know the room number which makes it even more exciting but will also make it more upsetting if I don't go. So fingers crossed!

Wow! You know the room number haha. I have been in contact with the uni over the years since January so I managed to check my grades n that. Aww I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm looking forward to it! Got heaps of books from my level to course which I've just completed. So reading them over the summer to reground my knowledge haha. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest