The Student Room Group

Had sex with a random guy... i'm normally high maintenance.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Genocidal
Wow, OP really is a bitch.

How am i a bitch...
Original post by blueskyblue
So what did he say ? I'm guessing your from south L ?

Haha, nope. And we just talked :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
How am i a bitch...

High maintenance women are bitches. They tend to have an opinion that's too high for what they actually are. They overestimate their own worth.
Hey can you reply to my earlier post also are you proper middle class and he is more of a chav.
Original post by Guy Secretan
Hey can you reply to my earlier post also are you proper middle class and he is more of a chav.

I'm quite middle class and he's working class.
So what did he say when he rung you?
Original post by jay2013
So what did he say when he rung you?

Asked me what i was doing today, i said i was busy so we just chatted for a bit about where he's been for the past few days (in his ex-university's town) and just chatted really. He's super funny
Asked me what i was doing today, i said i was busy so we just chatted for a bit about where he's been for the past few days (in his ex-university's town) and just chatted really. He's super funny

Well there you go. He might just have been a bit busy with drug dealing and everything else he's into :biggrin:
Judging by this story, I feel you're quite the fool honestly.

"Keep up the good work" - lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jay2013
Well there you go. He might just have been a bit busy with drug dealing and everything else he's into :biggrin:

LOOL possibly
Original post by blueskyblue
There I was thinking this was impossible lol , what did he say to catch your attention ?

lol, its a pick up artist.

He cold approached her.

This girl is a total mug.

Respect to this guy though, has serious skills.
He has a very big ... Urm...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Is this the only reason why you want to talk to him???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have very high standards... USUALLY.
I talk to quite a few boys but most of them aren't people i'd consider a relationship with due to their attitudes. I still enjoy talking to them and flirt etc. I've been called high maintenance quite a few times, i'm inclined not to meet up for dates and sporadically reply. I stop talking to people who i feel have insulted me. Bitch is one word that really instigates this. Howeveeer, i met this guy after he stopped me on the street, he wasn't really nice and i had to work to keep the convo going. I'm quite young so most people my age don't have much experience however he's 6 years older and seemed to have more. Long story short we met up first time i refused to have sex with him and it ended in a blow job. Second time we had sex. Now he won't answer my calls/texts and hasn't spoken to me for like a day? I didn't actually want a relationship, he's too old. I just kinda wanted to have sex with him but now that i have i feel really really used and cheap and easy? What should i do because i really don't feel like constantly ringing him but i want to at least talk it over so i don't feel so easy...
I'm sexually inexperienced he's the second person i've ever slept with so please don't call me slut/hoe/slag
Why would he just cut me off like that, i would have assumed he'd at least want to have regular sex, he called me a couple hours after we had sex quite a few times and we talked for a bit, i said i'd call him back because i had to go and do something but when i did he didn't pick up...
To be fair it's only been a day but yeah....

was it tyler durden/ neil strauss?

did he say , "who lies more, men or women"
Reply 73
I have very high standards... USUALLY.
I talk to quite a few boys but most of them aren't people i'd consider a relationship with due to their attitudes. I still enjoy talking to them and flirt etc. I've been called high maintenance quite a few times, i'm inclined not to meet up for dates and sporadically reply. I stop talking to people who i feel have insulted me. Bitch is one word that really instigates this. Howeveeer, i met this guy after he stopped me on the street, he wasn't really nice and i had to work to keep the convo going. I'm quite young so most people my age don't have much experience however he's 6 years older and seemed to have more. Long story short we met up first time i refused to have sex with him and it ended in a blow job. Second time we had sex. Now he won't answer my calls/texts and hasn't spoken to me for like a day? I didn't actually want a relationship, he's too old. I just kinda wanted to have sex with him but now that i have i feel really really used and cheap and easy? What should i do because i really don't feel like constantly ringing him but i want to at least talk it over so i don't feel so easy...
I'm sexually inexperienced he's the second person i've ever slept with so please don't call me slut/hoe/slag
Why would he just cut me off like that, i would have assumed he'd at least want to have regular sex, he called me a couple hours after we had sex quite a few times and we talked for a bit, i said i'd call him back because i had to go and do something but when i did he didn't pick up...
To be fair it's only been a day but yeah....

Wanna meet? (Pedo face)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rickfloss

I reckon it was a guy from simple pickup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJShZ1QS5ck

OP does this look familiar? :wink:

BTW, not to put you on a downer, the reason why he has probably stopped replying is because he has others on the go. Also, he has probably approached 100s of girls before you in the same manner. He was just trying his luck, paid off.
Oh dear god. I know too many people like you OP. What is wrong with you?
Original post by fat_hobbit
I reckon it was a guy from simple pickup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJShZ1QS5ck

OP does this look familiar? :wink:

BTW, not to put you on a downer, the reason why he has probably stopped replying is because he has others on the go. Also, he has probably approached 100s of girls before you in the same manner. He was just trying his luck, paid off.

Original post by rickfloss

Original post by fat_hobbit
lol, its a pick up artist.

He cold approached her.

This girl is a total mug.

Respect to this guy though, has serious skills.

yeaaaah
he didn't do/say any of that. Now he's called back i doubt i'll ever be having sex with him again. I know he was only after this but then again so was i. I wasn't looking for a relationship, i just don't like the idea of people not wanting me...
Reply 77
yeaaaah
he didn't do/say any of that. Now he's called back i doubt i'll ever be having sex with him again. I know he was only after this but then again so was i. I wasn't looking for a relationship, i just don't like the idea of people not wanting me...

So you don't want a relationship
but you like having people tailing you for a relationship

what a cruel mindset lmao
Original post by xOHarriet
Girls have a different chemical reaction in the brain to men when they have sex with someone (some science **** I don't know the ins and outs of but something along those lines) so it's not physically possible for most girls to have casual sex without getting attached to some degree.

I disagree with you there as some men (me included) as well as some girls, can get attached really quickly even though it was just a fling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeaaaah

And yet, you say that you are hard to get with amazingly high standards.

Make up your mind here. Either you are hard to get or not.

Anyway - this forum gives me so much jokes.

On one hand you get a bunch of guys who can't get sex, then on the other hand, you get girls being slutty with random strangers off the street.

SO FUNNY.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending