The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Engineering with Integrated Foundation Year

Hi! I opted for engineering with integrated foundation year and I got an offer from UoM. I was wondering, can foundation year students join Manchester societies like ManMUN or AIESEC?
And anybody else who has opted for this course?:smile:
Original post by PragyaM
Hi! I opted for engineering with integrated foundation year and I got an offer from UoM. I was wondering, can foundation year students join Manchester societies like ManMUN or AIESEC?

Foundation year students are treated like any other student so yes, you can join any society you want.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by PragyaM

Has your conditional offer changed to unconditional yet??? It's been a long time since my exam results came out and they still haven't given me a response... I also need a CAS number from them so I can sign up for a tier 4 visa.
Reply 3
Original post by ioclops
Has your conditional offer changed to unconditional yet??? It's been a long time since my exam results came out and they still haven't given me a response... I also need a CAS number from them so I can sign up for a tier 4 visa.

Yes mine changed to unconditional about a month ago. You could always check with the Foundation Studies department as to why is your's taking time or what is its status.
Yep, foundation students live in halls and are counted as students in exactly the same way everyone else is :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Origami Bullets
Yep, foundation students live in halls and are counted as students in exactly the same way everyone else is :biggrin:

That's great! Can't wait for uni to start :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending