The Student Room Group

Ask a rich Israeli boy anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by amood00
Do you know the name of the Palestinian family that used to live there before you? Maybe at least the date of eviction?

Don't know, and don't want to know.
Reply 41
Original post by FutureHeartSurg
What are you planning on studying?

Law
Reply 42
Original post by Budgie99
what do you think of the 100+ palestinian children murdered by Israel?

no comment
Original post by Aharon
Own 2 cars, a house and more, at age of 20.

Anybody can come here and say that they are also rich and own 30 houses. This is TSR, a community of educated A* students. Provide evidence to support your claim. For example, post pictures of yourself with the 2 cars and your house.
Reply 44
Original post by Aharon
Don't know, and don't want to know.

so everything you have is not yours, you robbed it, your a thief :biggrin:
Reply 45
Original post by aka r
so everything you have is not yours, you robbed it, your a thief :biggrin:

don't get me wrong, Israeli people work there a** off. While you guys go out in the sun, we are working hard for our future. Yes we are most likely harsh against the Palestinians, but it's not like there own Muslim brothers and sisters have aided them. Just look at the Saudi Kingdom & UAE for instance.
Reply 46
Alarmingly those on this thread don't understand that OP is a covert troll. Unless you know more people who set-up TSR accounts for the sole purpose of bragging about being wealthy.

Why does it matter if the OP is 'Israeli'? It's hardly an effective pre-modifier unless you're trying to purposely create some sort of politically motivated conflict.
Reply 47
Original post by Acidy
Alarmingly those on this thread don't understand that OP is a covert troll. Unless you know more people who set-up TSR accounts for the sole purpose of bragging about being wealthy.

Why does it matter if the OP is 'Israeli'? It's hardly an effective pre-modifier unless you're trying to purposely create some sort of politically motivated conflict.

Do you need some alkalisation? Here, step into my target.
Reply 48
Original post by Aharon
don't get me wrong, Israeli people work there a** off. While you guys go out in the sun, we are working hard for our future. Yes we are most likely harsh against the Palestinians, but it's not like there own Muslim brothers and sisters have aided them. Just look at the Saudi Kingdom & UAE for instance.

i know they didn't Saudi's and UAE are considered worse than the Israeli zionist jews, but soon Inshallah Israel will be removed and everything will go back to normal
Original post by Acidy

Wise words
Reply 50
Original post by Aharon
Own 2 cars, a house and more, at age of 20.

Does this make you rich in Israel?
Reply 51
Original post by aka r
i know they didn't Saudi's and UAE are considered worse than the Israeli zionist jews, but soon Inshallah Israel will be removed and everything will go back to normal

The thing is look at how the rich and powerful Muslims are, they don't help each other. Us Israeli's are very united.
Reply 52
Original post by Reue

Like I said before, try buying a house in the centre of Manhattan.
Reply 53
Original post by Aharon
The thing is look at how the rich and powerful Muslims are, they don't help each other. Us Israeli's are very united.

of course jews only count for 18 million of the worlds population
whereas muslims account for 1.6 billion spreading over many countries
Reply 54
Are you Arab rich though?

I've got what you said, it's nothing special :tongue:
Reply 55
Original post by Aharon
Like I said before, try buying a house in the centre of Manhattan.

Why would I want to? I live in the UK :confused:

So does buying a house in Manhattan make you rich?
Original post by Reue

At age 20, having net worth of around 500k is considered to be rich in the UK also isn't it? If not, well I'm way behind.
Reply 57
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
At age 20, having net worth of around 500k is considered to be rich in the UK also isn't it? If not, well I'm way behind.

I wouldnt consider 500k rich tbh, Not even wealthy.
Reply 58
Original post by Reue
Why would I want to? I live in the UK :confused:

So does buying a house in Manhattan make you rich?

Israeli people don't show off as much. I can bet you that 75% of the world's wealth is owned/controlled by Jewish/Israeli people. Yet you don't hear us much
Original post by Reue
I wouldnt consider 500k rich tbh, Not even wealthy.

What is the average wealth of a 20 year old in the UK? I thought they would have 100k max working at McDonalds long hours.

I have 200k and people seemed quite surprised that I had accumulated this at such a young age on a previous thread.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest