The Student Room Group

TSR Movie Madness: Group B SF1: Forrest Gump V Back to the Future

Scroll to see replies

I will be satisfied when Forrest Gump still wins and I haven't had to bribe people to vote :wink:
Reply 61
Another vote for BTTF for 27-27 :tongue:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I will be satisfied when Forrest Gump still wins and I haven't had to bribe people to vote :wink:

Tbh I don't think we've actually done anything other than bitch in this thread. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Woah this is close! What happens if they draw?
Original post by Motorbiker
Tbh I don't think we've actually done anything other than bitch in this thread. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, so much closeness!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joeymr
Woah this is close! What happens if they draw?

I will leave the thread open until we get a tie breaking vote.

Original post by greeneyedgirl
True, so much closeness!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

BTTF ahead by 1 vote now!
Ahead by two votes :woo:
Original post by Slowbro93
Ahead by two votes :woo:

:frown:

We tried to save Marty but it did not work.
:frown:

We tried to save Marty but it did not work.

:hugs:
It was a good battle I must admit. Gump won fair and square so I can't complain :tongue: but I'm a bit sour haha
Original post by mynameisntbobk
It was a good battle I must admit. Gump won fair and square so I can't complain :tongue: but I'm a bit sour haha

I'm a bit sour. I may start a "Biggest shock/disappointment of the competition so far" thread. 2001 losing, Wall-E losing. :frown:

Original post by Slowbro93
:hugs:

I'll be alright......... :cry:
I'm a bit sour. I may start a "Biggest shock/disappointment of the competition so far" thread. 2001 losing, Wall-E losing. :frown:

Those ones weren't really shocks 😏 but that sounds like a good idea. I think the biggest flaw was the fact that some people wouldn't have watched most of the films (cough cough :tongue:)
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Those ones weren't really shocks but that sounds like a good idea. I think the biggest flaw was the fact that some people wouldn't have watched most of the films (cough cough :tongue:)

I have now watched exactly half of the films with T2 yesterday! So i can't say i've watched most yet but i haven't watched less than half anymore.
I have now watched exactly half of the films with T2 yesterday! So i can't say i've watched most yet but i haven't watched less than half anymore.

Haha that was more of a reference to me :tongue:
Can't believe BTTF lost:bawling:
I am heartbroken. I now hate Forrest Gump even more.

Quick Reply

Latest