The Student Room Group

France bans palestine protests!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You want to take anything said in the DM with a large pinch of dill seeds.

Nontheless there is no absolute right to freedom of speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YhEfTpCILk
(edited 9 years ago)
Their argument would be Palestine=terrorists, therefore ban pro-terrorist/Palestine protests... which is funny cuz to the Palestinians, Israel=terrorists.
Oh wow. And the claims about the synagogue is also supposedly false as well. Another attack on democracy...

And the comments. Wow!

Also top rated comment

"Good for France! That group does nothing but damage when they get together and protest.

"

I assume by "that group" they mean Muslim.... A lot of the people who support Palestine are white atheists...

A Jewish friend of mine (Well a school friend) agreed that both Israel and Palestine are behaving like kids...
(edited 9 years ago)
Well its now surprising, considering how these protests can turn violent
Reply 5
Original post by Ankabout
Their argument would be Palestine=terrorists, therefore ban pro-terrorist/Palestine protests... which is funny cuz to the Palestinians, Israel=terrorists.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

Israel are fighting Hamas not Palestinians per se.

No reason France should put up with Palestinians ranting on their streets.
Reply 6
They obviously support the terriorits Israel.
Reply 7
Original post by Roger1
They obviously support the terriorits Israel.

Where is your analysis ?
Original post by Baldness

That's debatable.
Original post by de_monies
Oh wow. And the claims about the synagogue is also supposedly false as well. Another attack on democracy...

And the comments. Wow!

Also top rated comment

"Good for France! That group does nothing but damage when they get together and protest.

"

I assume by "that group" they mean Muslim.... A lot of the people who support Palestine are white atheists...

A Jewish friend of mine (Well a school friend) agreed that both Israel and Palestine are behaving like kids...

The top rated comments all agree with france loool. Still, not much we can expect from the typical dieheart DM reader.
Reply 10
All the best rated comments seem to be pro Israel which just shows that daily mail is read by a bunch of *****.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Baldness
Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

No reason France should put up with Palestinians ranting on their streets.

Not to digress in to an Israel v Palestine thread, if they werent, they wouldnt be gunning down mosques and disabled homes...

Also, is France not a democracy?
Reply 12

And the comments. Wow!

Also top rated comment

"

I assume by "that group" they mean Muslim.... ...A lot of the people who support Palestine​ are white atheists

You mean "A lot of the people who support Palestine Israel are white atheists"
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Roger1
You mean "A lot of the people who support Palestine Israel are white atheists"

Both really, though I think that there's more support for Palestinians than Israelis in the West - and pretty much the world over tbh (Notice I deliberately said Palestinians instead of Palestine)
(edited 9 years ago)
1984 George Orwell

Wake up people!
Reply 15
Both really

A lot of people who support Israel are Muslim haters and most of our haters are atheists without a doubt.
it's probably a good thing anyway, since the protests wouldn't have accomplished anything
since France has little international influence
Original post by Budgie99

After the violence of the last few and the attacks on a place of worship they only have themselves to blame

It's quite simple if you want to be treated in a civial manner bahave in a civil manner
Original post by Radicalathiest
After the violence of the last few and the attacks on a place of worship they only have themselves to blame

It's quite simple if you want to be treated in a civial manner bahave in a civil manner

What attack on place of worship?!
Original post by Al-farhan
What attack on place of worship?!

http://rt.com/news/172492-france-march-pro-palestinian/

A synagogue was attacked

There were also unconfirmed reports that some slogans among the demonstrators went beyond mere support of Palestinians.
"We had multiple witnesses who told us they heard cries of 'Death to Jews,'" Reingewirtz said

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/pro-palestine-protesters-attack-paris-synagogues-2014-7#ixzz37ptpViq9

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending