The Student Room Group

Ask a rich Israeli boy anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Aharon
Israeli people don't show off as much. I can bet you that 75% of the world's wealth is owned/controlled by Jewish/Israeli people. Yet you don't hear us much

That didnt really answer my question at all.

So what is your personal net worth?
Reply 61
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
What is the average wealth of a 20 year old in the UK? I thought they would have 100k max working at McDonalds.

Probably in negative figures.
:yawn: 1/10

The first lesson someone with money is taught by their parents is discretion, not to go around blatantly trumpeting how much money you have as that attracts unsavoury characters and people who only want to know you for your money.

He doesn't sound like he's 20, he sounds like he's 15
Original post by Reue

Well then 500k is significantly above the average for his age. I would consider him wealthy.
Reply 64
Original post by Reue
I wouldnt consider 500k rich tbh, Not even wealthy.

Wow I am poor if that's the case. :frown:

What's yours?
Original post by Aharon
Israeli people don't show off as much. I can bet you that 75% of the world's wealth is owned/controlled by Jewish/Israeli people. Yet you don't hear us much

Definitely trolling. No Jewish person would deliberately stoke up anti-semitic stereotypes in that way
Original post by Reue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2574038/Average-British-person-net-worth-147-134-0-01-cent-David-Beckham.html

Even the average wealth of any UK citizen is below what he has at 20! Surely that makes him wealthy.
Reply 67
Well then 500k is significantly above the average for his age. I would consider him wealthy.

Hmm, maybe 500k would be wealthy for 20. Certainly not once you start getting towards 30 though.

Oh come on, he's a troll. He doesn't have any money

Owning a house on Manhattan (house? Not apartment?) and two cars at age 20 would be impressive if it were true. It would mean his parents are probably in the $50 million range of wealth, depending on how generous they were willing to be and how much control they'd give him, given he hasn't been to college and obviously has not pursued an education

But it's not, he sounds so obviously fake, not only is he not rich, but he's not 20 either.
Reply 69
Original post by Aharon
Well, you can go try buy a house in the centre of Manhattan

Do you have any proof that would substantiate your claim of wealth? I didn't think so nor does anyone in this forum care whether you have Benjamin's or not. You could always try and open your eyes, maybe wake up from whatever dream that you're in.
Reply 70
Original post by Rosie786
Wow I am poor if that's the case. :frown:

What's yours?

Poor as well :wink:
You a jew, if so you got a gnarly jewfro?
Reply 72
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2574038/Average-British-person-net-worth-147-134-0-01-cent-David-Beckham.html

Even the average wealth of any UK citizen is below what he has at 20! Surely that makes him wealthy.

Maybe, Depends if you consider 'above average wealth' to be wealthy. With net worth going up exponentially towards the higher end of the scale; I reckon you need well over a million to be considered rich.

More interestingly: buried in that article is that the average pension pot stands at just £30k. Shocking.
Original post by Aharon
I am a rich Israeli boy, ask me anything

How do you sleep at night knowing that your country is culling innocent children on a daily basis?
Are you looking for a good wife?

I can cook and clean. And I have been told i have child bearing hips.

All you have to do is send some money to my account.

....jkjkjk
Will you eventually marry a Jewish Princess? Nomsayin? :wink:
Reply 76
Original post by Reue
Poor as well :wink:

Someone like me. :five:
Do you think the Israeli airstrikes and ground invasion of Gaza violates Article 33 of the 4th Geneva convention?
What do you think of the gaza conflict?
Original post by Aharon
I am a rich Israeli boy, ask me anything

atah be emet yisreali o lo? atah shomer kosher? atah meamin be elohim u ve torah?
just checking if troll for everyones benfit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest