The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Jealousy alert. I wouldn't think someone spoilt because they were wealthy, don'y be so ridiculous. Just because you don't have it doesn't mean you can be rude to others.

I can be rude to whoever the **** I like love, and some stuck up little ****-bag bragging about how his daddy is buying him a house and a BMW and this and that who has never done any work for his entire life and then goes online just to brag about it is definitely somebody I will be rude to.

I'm not jealous of him, I can think of nothing worse than having my parents bankroll my entire life, makes you scum of the earth, a pathetic excuse of a being that has no independence or character.

Your missing the point, HE isn't wealthy, he is spoilt.
His parents are wealthy. A rich kid living off their parents is the same as somebody refusing to work and living off benefits for no reason, both scum.

I'd much rather earn what I have and where I am off of my own back, not somebody else's.
Original post by Daniel9510
I can be rude to whoever the **** I like love, and some stuck up little ****-bag bragging about how his daddy is buying him a house and a BMW and this and that who has never done any work for his entire life and then goes online just to brag about it is definitely somebody I will be rude to.

I'm not jealous of him, I can think of nothing worse than having my parents bankroll my entire life, makes you scum of the earth, a pathetic excuse of a being that has no independence or character.

His parents are wealthy. A rich kid living off their parents is the same as somebody refusing to work and living off benefits for no reason, both scum.

I'd much rather earn what I have and where I am off of my own back, not somebody else's.

He isn't bragging, he's stating facts.

Rich people are scum of the earth? Not rapists and murderers? Just people who happen to have more money than you? Pathetic. So bitter

No it isn't. Someone on benefits is funded by the taxpayer, if rich people choose to fund their own kids, that's their business.

I've always found bitter poor people to be far nastier than rich
He isn't bragging, he's stating facts.

Rich people are scum of the earth? Not rapists and murderers? Just people who happen to have more money than you? Pathetic. So bitter

No it isn't. Someone on benefits is funded by the taxpayer, if rich people choose to fund their own kids, that's their business.

I've always found bitter poor people to be far nastier than rich

He is bragging.

"Just for confusion, he's not buying me a flat, its a house actually"

Who was confused, that's bragging.

Doesn't matter who funds them, still a bottom feeder.

Again, you seem to confuse me disliking somebody who has worked and earnt nothing in their life for somebody who is rich.

Work hard, get rich, awesome, 100% respect these people.
No work, given money, rich. Dislike these people, scum of the earth.

Typically a woman on TSR managed to somehow bring rapists into this discussion, jesus...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Quady
The OP clarrified they are getting a house not a flat.

Perhaps they could get him one with a decent sized garage, and pay the parking fines when elsewhere?

This is even better.

So it means if your parents were rich you would say them not to buy you anything? You people can talk whatever you want but the actual thing is nobody refuses down something they want and work whole life for. And its not coming from your enemy which you should reject, its coming from your parents.
Original post by krazy prince
So it means if your parents were rich you would say them not to buy you anything? You people can talk whatever you want but the actual thing is nobody refuses down something they want and work whole life for. And its not coming from your enemy which you should reject, its coming from your parents.

Except you haven't worked your whole life, you've haven't done a days work in your whole life.
He is bragging.

Again, you seem to confuse me disliking somebody who has worked and earnt nothing in their life for somebody who is rich.

Typically a woman on TSR managed to somehow bring rapists into this discussion, jesus...

Flat in Pakistan means something else.

So your father says let's buy you a house and a car and you would reply leave me father I am going to go take the loans and then do the jobs and repay them back and then may be buy what you want to give me right now.
Now let me be just honest and not nice anymore, you talk like this because you are not in my place and stop being this harsh. At least have some ethics if you cannot tolerate somebody who is simply blessed by fate and yes I value this blessing.
Flat in Pakistan means something else.

So your father says let's buy you a house and a car and you would reply leave me father I am going to go take the loans and then do the jobs and repay them back and then may be buy what you want to give me right now.
Now let me be just honest and not nice anymore, you talk like this because you are not in my place and stop being this harsh. At least have some ethics if you cannot tolerate somebody who is simply blessed by fate and yes I value this blessing.

I'd happily take the house and the car who wouldn't.

What I wouldn't then do is go on the internet, ask why people dislike people like me and why they think they are different to me because my daddy bought me a BMW, and a house, and a new computer. Because that's bragging and being a stuck up obnoxious ****.

There's no such thing as fate or blessings and if you believe in them your a fool.

I can tolerate normal people, bragging spoilt brats I can't, and I'd watch your back if you go around London boasting about how rich your daddy is and the lovely house he bought you.

One of us commoners might react.
People have houses and cars brought for them? I was born in the wrong place :frown:
I'd happily take the house and the car who wouldn't.

What I wouldn't then do is go on the internet, ask why people dislike people like me and why they think they are different to me because my daddy bought me a BMW, and a house, and a new computer. Because that's bragging and being a stuck up obnoxious ****.

There's no such thing as fate or blessings and if you believe in them your a fool.

I can tolerate normal people, bragging spoilt brats I can't, and I'd watch your back if you go around London boasting about how rich your daddy is and the lovely house he bought you.

One of us commoners might react.

you accepted the first part because you can realise how it would feel but you rejected the idea of asking the people how would they think of you is because you don't know how it feels to be someone completely different to the society. Consider for a moment you are moving to Dubai then you would also come up with the question how would they feel about you.

I am born to a family who can afford me things its my fate. I didn't do anything for it but it happened for me. That I call fate.

Let me be like you are now, you can tolerate normal people , you can tolerate really cruel people too but you cannot tolerate somebody with better resources , the resources that you want. I accept I was really rude at it but people like you deserved to be treated like that. Social attitudes difference between the two classes is there because you people force it to be , not because we like it that way. It may hurt but that's the truth, you people can't stand somebody better off so they try to stay away from you and that's what should be done actually.
Original post by AlphaDog0127
People have houses and cars brought for them? I was born in the wrong place :frown:

I am sorry ! Don't feel like it, one day you would earn it ,actually EARN it, and then you would get it. Plus, the experience you will have would be far better and great than others.
you accepted the first part because you can realise how it would feel but you rejected the idea of asking the people how would they think of you is because you don't know how it feels to be someone completely different to the society. Consider for a moment you are moving to Dubai then you would also come up with the question how would they feel about you.

I am born to a family who can afford me things its my fate. I didn't do anything for it but it happened for me. That I call fate.

Let me be like you are now, you can tolerate normal people , you can tolerate really cruel people too but you cannot tolerate somebody with better resources , the resources that you want. I accept I was really rude at it but people like you deserved to be treated like that. Social attitudes difference between the two classes is there because you people force it to be , not because we like it that way. It may hurt but that's the truth, you people can't stand somebody better off so they try to stay away from you and that's what should be done actually.

You're laughable.
You haven't listened to a word.

It's not that you're rich, its that you're a snobby **** about it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Your laughable.
You haven't listened to a word.

It's not that your rich, its that your a snobby **** about it.

You're*

Posted from TSR Mobile
A lot of jealous and bitter people on this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 234
Original post by Quantex
You write like a 14 year old chav. Couldn't your parents afford to send you to a decent school?

Best post of the day.
He is bragging.

He just clarified. How is that bragging? He didn't say LOL LOOK AT MY HOUSE PLEBS?

Why are these people scum of the earth? Are they harming people? Are they being nasty?

P.S, hating won't get you any of my stuff, sorry babe
Original post by Mr.Intelligent
A lot of jealous and bitter people on this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's sad isn't it.
He just clarified. How is that bragging? He didn't say LOL LOOK AT MY HOUSE PLEBS?

Why are these people scum of the earth? Are they harming people? Are they being nasty?

P.S, hating won't get you any of my stuff, sorry babe

Hating won't get you anything, working for it is the way the world is supposed to work.
Anybody who lives on handouts is pathetic to be honest, no backbone.

Won't get me any of your stuff? So your another kid who's never done a days work in their life and lives off of handouts then?
Old money truly is absolutely everything on this planet. It and what it does, and the kind of lives the rich have because of it, and the established, beautiful opportunities they have... Respect old money, to become a part of it, one day. It's your own goals you're resenting anyhow.
Hating won't get you anything, working for it is the way the world is supposed to work.
Anybody who lives on handouts is pathetic to be honest, no backbone.

Won't get me any of your stuff? So your another kid who's never done a days work in their life and lives off of handouts then?

Why though? You have not explained

I work, however I work in a fun job, part time, and have been lucky enough to have the support of my parents.

Latest