The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The story about a boy leaning back on his chair who fell, cracked his head and died.
This one who always every year used to say:

"I'm leaving this school, you guys won't see me here again, I'm gonna make it big in music, I know people"

He's still there, and probably worse off than when he started :lol:
Original post by simplylldxo
The story about a boy leaning back on his chair who fell, cracked his head and died.

So true XD
Reply 4
These are your GCSEs and you really need to work hard to get your target grades.
"I'm not an artist" - hated that phrase. Just shut up and draw.
Our dramatic English teacher would encourage us with 'life is a stage and we are just the measly characters' haha
"It's not my time your wasting, I've done my A-levels, I've had my results".

"I'm not an artist but here goes"

"5...4...3...2...1" (Then stands there and waits for silence :rolleyes: )

"I can't wait to see your parents at parent's evening".

Oh and that thing they do when they want silence in the classroom, saying "UUHHH" at the top of their lungs, sounding like a donkey with issues. But maybe that's just the teachers I know :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
"GCSEs are important"
Whenever we had to have a 'serious chat' during form time and it was always about eating in the classroom. The acted like we shot down the caretaker.
Original post by manchesterunited15
"GCSEs are important"

They are.
'That bell is for me, not for you!'
Original post by Marky Mark
They are.

In some cases.
Ah, I had this French teacher who would say about five phrases each lesson, and sometimes if we said the right things she'd spent the whole lesson talking about the fact she always wanted to be a pilot.
But my fave (read: most annoying) one of hers was, "Now [-], that isn't the attitude of an A* student". She'd often say it if you'd forgotten equipment, or had bad uniform, or spoke too much during lessons, etc, etc
"You can mess about all you want. At the end of the day I'm still getting paid"

:laugh:
"OMG sorry for daaat" (Physics teacher always sed that lol) & "Sshhhh" (Catch phrase of my history teacher..It was weird she wud say it like every 5 seconds I don't really think she noticed) :/
Original post by simplylldxo

I was swinging on the tables and split my chin open, so it does happen!
"Close your eyes and milk this cow udder" Hated that one
Original post by rayquaza17
I was swinging on the tables and split my chin open, so it does happen!

You didn't die though :tongue:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Oh and that thing they do when they want silence in the classroom, saying "UUHHH" at the top of their lungs, sounding like a donkey with issues. But maybe that's just the teachers I know :smile:

I'm literally dying with laughter at this... I had a teacher who always used to say 'UHHHH, RIGHT!' about 6 times a lesson :biggrin:

Latest