The Student Room Group

France bans palestine protests!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by G8D
How big a victim must you make your poor Muslim self out to be? The biggest supporters of Palestine I know (and I know a number) are all atheist and white. You need to sort yourself and your hatred out, Rodge.

Whatever.
Original post by Ankabout
Their argument would be Palestine=terrorists, therefore ban pro-terrorist/Palestine protests... which is funny cuz to the Palestinians, Israel=terrorists.

who provoked this situation? palestine did. palestine is a terrorist state.
Reply 22
Original post by Roger1
A lot of people who support Israel are Muslim haters and most of our haters are atheists without a doubt.

Victim complex much? Atheists are hardly fond of Judaism either and not liking your religion does not mean we approve of everything that happens to Muslims.
Reply 23
Misinformed OP doesn't put ban into context = domino effect of moron mania.

Palestine protests are violent, violence = illegal. Thus palestine protests are justly illegal.

Wait, you're telling me what I've just said is an assertion with no empirical basis? Well than, look at a range of sources which beyond doubt prove this. Al-Ja-BS doesn't count.
Original post by Radicalathiest
http://rt.com/news/172492-france-march-pro-palestinian/

A synagogue was attacked

There were also unconfirmed reports that some slogans among the demonstrators went beyond mere support of Palestinians.
"We had multiple witnesses who told us they heard cries of 'Death to Jews,'" Reingewirtz said

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/pro-palestine-protesters-attack-paris-synagogues-2014-7#ixzz37ptpViq9

Oh I see, it must be then that those bloody pro palestinians getting up to no good as always, muzzies and their sympathisers.
It couldn't be that, they were antagonised and attack first by pro israeli JDL??!, who were chanting at them and throwing projectiles at them, vandalizing local shops and businesses and using the tables and chairs of nearby cafes and restaurants as weapons.
The video below clearly shows which side starts the confrontation, which side vandalises and uses projectiles. It can clearly be seen in the video that the JDL starts the confrontations and throws projectiles first and that the pro palestinians respond by throwing back what the JDL throws. Then the pro palestinians charge the JDl who start to run away, even more damning is that the riot police who were behind the JDL who did nothing to stop or prevent the JDL vandalism yet only came into life and started to use tear gas once the pro palestinians charged, that is piss poor policing at the very least and at worst police protection for the JDL rioters
[video="youtube;NsY5fsEqCJI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsY5fsEqCJI[/video]
The JDL then ran into the synagogues after they were confronted.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Baldness
Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

Israel are fighting Hamas not Palestinians per se.

No reason France should put up with Palestinians ranting on their streets.

Maybe because loads of Palestinians are getting murdered!!!!

Hamas is declared a terrorist organisation by some and not by others. And to be honest, the Israeli government can also be described as such.
Original post by morethanafeeling
who provoked this situation? palestine did. palestine is a terrorist state.

Even if that's true, that doesn't justify disproportionate retaliation and the massacre of Palestinians. If Palestine is a terrorist state, Israel is a much bigger one. =
​Moved to news.
Original post by Roger1
A lot of people who support Israel are Muslim haters and most of our haters are atheists without a doubt.

You know it would be interesting if you created a poll about that (what religion and whether you support Israel or not)... Just to see if what you're saying is really true.
They haven't banned them you lefty ****ing tit, I've just come back from France and there was one large scale one going on in the city I was in.
Reply 30
Original post by Ankabout
You know it would be interesting if you created a poll about that (what religion and whether you support Israel or not)... Just to see if what you're saying is really true.

I might just do that. Thanks for the idea. :smile:
France has a long history of denying permission for protests about issues that don't concern the policy of the French government, especially if they have a tendency to turn into anti-semitic riots. On balance I don't agree, but I see their point.
Original post by Roger1

Do you not see how irrational and hateful this comment is? I happen to be atheist and joined the PSC protest in Leeds on 12th, many atheists are also Humanists and would advocate against such human rights abuse committed on both sides.
There is no taking sides in this conflict only advocating that international law be enforced where the UN and world powers have failed to enforce it.

So a kind f*ck you buddy.
Reply 33
Original post by KrisCussans
Do you not see how irrational and hateful this comment is? I happen to be atheist and joined the PSC protest in Leeds on 12th, many atheists are also Humanists and would advocate against such human rights abuse committed on both sides.
There is no taking sides in this conflict only advocating that international law be enforced where the UN and world powers have failed to enforce it.

So a kind f*ck you buddy.

I hope I didn't hurt your precious little feelings buddy. Sorry if I did.
I am an atheist with no hatred for either Muslims or Jews, and support Israel because it is the only country in the middle east where both are free.

With that said, France banning protests is contrary to free speech and not conducive to free debate. Arguments are not won by shutting people up.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Roger1
I hope I didn't hurt your precious little feelings buddy. Sorry if I did.

If you really do care about the conflict then you would focus on just that and not seek to demonize fellow supporters, instead of being jerk, how about you do some campaigning for Palestinian human rights rather than stereotyping and putting people into little groups.

I'm sure you'd jump out against somebody saying 'all muslims are terrorists' but when you say such ignorant things against atheists it's okay. Please just stick to the campaign and not these petty squabbles.
Original post by felamaslen
I am an atheist with no hatred for either Muslims or Jews, and support Israel because it is the only country in the middle east where both are free.

With that said, France banning protests is contrary to free speech and not conducive to free debate. Arguments are not won by shutting people up.

Again, I've just come back from France and protests were still going on about freeing Palestine. The last bit simply isn't true - this is about targeting nutjob violent anti-Semitic protests, not your average mass free Palestine protest which I saw.

The first paragraph is spot on.

~~~~~
To all you Pro Palestine people on this thread:

Which country would you most like to live in the Middle East. Yemen? Saudi Arabia?

Why is the outrage at dead Palestinian children not at Hamas using it's own children as human shields, rather than using it as propaganda for an anti-Israel line? Oh no, but of course, everything comes down to body-count!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Surrey Bubble15
Again, I've just come back from France and protests were still going on about freeing Palestine. The last bit simply isn't true - this is about targeting nutjob violent anti-Semitic protests, not your average mass free Palestine protest which I saw.

~~~~~

Which country would you most like to live in the Middle East. Yemen? Saudi Arabia?

Why is the outrage at dead Palestinian children not at Hamas using it's own children as human shields, rather than using it as propaganda for an anti-Israel line? Oh no, but of course, everything comes down to body-count!

Well admittedly the daily mail is not the best of sources by any means, but according to their article it seemed that all pro-Palestine protests were banned, not just the fascist / anti Semitic ones.

People who are anti-Israel but left wing don't understand Israel's enemies; they are not evil, just naive (the protesters, that is).

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Roger1

Where on earth do you get that idea? Look at America for crying out loud. :lol:
Reply 39
Original post by Surrey Bubble15

~~~~~

How about the Israelites who are also training their children at a very young age to fight and use guns similar to Hamas, they are both wrong, but we must not say that against the Israelites not speak of them because they are not “Muslims”..!! And in Palestine whilst the battle is going on, most Christians that live there are fighting alongside the Muslims against the Jews so you cannot say that Israel is the only free country in the Middle East, because if that was the case then the Christians would be fighting alongside the Jews and against the Muslims..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending