The Student Room Group

Why do people ask about the age of your partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Monsieur Gamma
Because adults do know what love is (?!)

You're an idiot, you know that?

You deserve the **** you're going to get when you get caught ... have a nice time in jail.

I don't think anyone really knows what love is. I'm not an idiot. .-.
Original post by Robbo-92
Didn't you say in your other thread about finally having a girlfriend that you two have never actually met yet?

If so I presume you two are thinking of meeting up and you want to know how far you go on your first meeting.

That's true. We don't plan on meeting yet. We just want to be with each other so badly.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't think anyone really knows what love is. I'm not an idiot. .-.

You're right, you're not an idiot, you're a ****ing moron.
That's true. We don't plan on meeting yet. We just want to be with each other so badly.

Then if you both feel you are destined to be together then why not wait to get even slightly intimate till she's actually turned 16, that way you won't be acting illegally.
Reply 44
I don't quite know why people ask about the age of your partner, it has nothing to do with them.

Because you're a paedophile.
Original post by Robbo-92
Then if you both feel you are destined to be together then why not wait to get even slightly intimate till she's actually turned 16, that way you won't be acting illegally.

We do feel that we met for a reason. Nothing remotely intimate has happened once. We just talk on Skype about our day and stuff, normal things people do with their friends.
Original post by nohomo
Because you're a paedophile.

A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

Can I ask something? How old are you, and how old have you told her?
Can I ask something? How old are you, and how old have you told her?

I am 21. I've always been truthful to everyone. Why would people lie about things online?
A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

You're making excuses for yourself now, because you're starting to understand how serious this is.

And it's spelt PAEdophile ... and a PAEdophile is someone who loves (in the sexual sense) children .... you, basically.
You're making excuses for yourself now, because you're starting to understand how serious this is.

And it's spelt PAEdophile ... and a PAEdophile is someone who loves (in the sexual sense) children .... you, basically.

I don't sexually love anyone.
I am 21. I've always been truthful to everyone. Why would people lie about things online?

Are you serious LMAO :banned:
I don't sexually love anyone.

You are making less sense than what happened to the Ukraine plane.
Are you serious LMAO :banned:

It's wrong to lie online to anyone.
You are making less sense than what happened to the Ukraine plane.

I've never lusted over any real person, only cartoons as it's safer.
It's wrong to lie online to anyone.

If you want to marry her then what's the rush, why can't you just wait till she's a little older - 16 years preferably - so that you can do it legally.
If you want to marry her then what's the rush, why can't you just wait till she's a little older - 16 years preferably - so that you can do it legally.

Oh, we#re not marrying now... That's crazy... We want to get married in the future like in 8 years time or something.
Does she know you are 21? Have you told her you're 21?
I imagine the word grooming might get thrown about, wonder if her parents know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, we#re not marrying now... That's crazy... We want to get married in the future like in 8 years time or something.

You'll have a rectum the size of a baseball by then lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending