The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Biryani007
I cba with you now

Let's just leave :lol:

good riddance.
Reply 181
I cba with you now

Let's just leave :lol:

Lol.. inbox me
Original post by fishi
Lol.. inbox me

Oki :biggrin:
Reply 183
Original post by fishi
Lol.. inbox me

byeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 184
Original post by Kabulkid
sorrrrrrry, i truly am. ffs why can't you be like biryani so i don't care abt what u think. u seem so nice and i do feel guilty, i ask for your forgiveness:frown:

Its ok.. i forgive you because that s what i have been taught.. Anyways take care may Allah bless you..
Nop, I have brown eyes.

Oh :sigh:

Since we're still asking Qs and finally stopped rating each other :wink: , tell me all your haraam thoughts.
True but looking like this would just be :ahee:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405652242.744300.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like I should find her pretty, but I don't :s-smilie:
Original post by narcotica
I feel like I should find her pretty, but I don't :s-smilie:

Lol hmm everyone has different ideas of 'pretty' so that's ok :smile:
Reply 188
Exactly! They just want us for the passports :cry2:
:lol:

i feel for you :redface: but I always say that my sis is not married yet and she doesn't intend to be any time soon, so I've got a pretty good excuse

:cool:
Have you **** out all the opium pills you smuggled here? :colone:
Original post by Alibibi
i feel for you :redface: but I always say that my sis is not married yet and she doesn't intend to be any time soon, so I've got a pretty good excuse

:cool:

Haha I'm the eldest :redface:
Reply 191
Farsi zaban ha, koja gom ast? :curious:
Original post by Dinaa
Farsi zaban ha, koja gom ast? :curious:

ma eeja astam
A lil about myself:

18 years old.
Currently awaiting A2 results :s-smilie:.
Male.
Live in South London (dunkno).
Attended a state school.

does your padar and modar want you to become a doctor/engineer?
Reply 194
Original post by presidential_
ma eeja astam

Salam salam :smile:
Khob asti? Chetor asti? Az kujai Afghanistan asti?
Original post by Dinaa
Salam salam :smile:
Khob asti? Chetor asti? Az kujai Afghanistan asti?

jor tayar, besyar goshnastam :redface:. i was born here but my padar is from bagram and modar from kabul. you?
Reply 196
jor tayar, besyar goshnastam :redface:. i was born here but my padar is from bagram and modar from kabul. you?

Haha, ma goshna nistum. Zyad namikhurum. I was born here too, so if i don't make sense sorry :lol:
Madaram wa Padarum Kabuli ast! Afghanistan rafti ?
Original post by Dinaa
Haha, ma goshna nistum. Zyad namikhurum. I was born here too, so if i don't make sense sorry :lol:
Madaram wa Padarum Kabuli ast! Afghanistan rafti ?

haha, nahh your farsi is on point. lol you kabuli. nope :frown:, all my relatives moved out long time ago, so there is nothing to go back to, but inshallah I'm planning to go when I'm older and build a school.

wbu? have you been?
Reply 198
haha, nahh your farsi is on point. lol you kabuli. nope :frown:, all my relatives moved out long time ago, so there is nothing to go back to, but inshallah I'm planning to go when I'm older and build a school.

wbu? have you been?

Aww, yup! But not this year :frown: ama, Madarum rafta baray si maa. From my mums family theres only my auntys there with their family and one uncle.. like 6 of them lol and from my dads family my 3 auntys are there. BIG family theres others too there but they are the main ones :P And aww, thats really sweet. If ya think what you see on the news is what its really like, you're wrong. Kabul isn't so bad. I get stared at a lot. I try to blend in with a punjabi and scarf covering my hair and half my face. BUT still.. they sense it :L I think its the shower gel tbh :lol: And i also have an english accent so when speak its a little different. I do love going. I might go this year!
Original post by Dinaa
Aww, yup! But not this year :frown: ama, Madarum rafta baray si maa. From my mums family theres only my auntys there with their family and one uncle.. like 6 of them lol and from my dads family my 3 auntys are there. BIG family theres others too there but they are the main ones :P And aww, thats really sweet. If ya think what you see on the news is what its really like, you're wrong. Kabul isn't so bad. I get stared at a lot. I try to blend in with a punjabi and scarf covering my hair and half my face. BUT still.. they sense it :L I think its the shower gel tbh :lol: And i also have an english accent so when speak its a little different. I do love going. I might go this year!

so you go every year? lucky. is there a lot to do there?

yhhh lol, if you watch them tv shows on ariana tv afghanistan looks perfectly normal and modernised, i think its just some parts outside the city that are struck with major poverty.

hahaha just as we can spot an afghan freshie here, they can probably spot us british freshies there!

ive gotta go cook some qabili and mantoo for iftar now, khudahafiz for now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest