The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by narcotica
Oh :sigh:

Since we're still asking Qs and finally stopped rating each other :wink: , tell me all your haraam thoughts.

haha i have no haraam thoughts! im a nice guy...
Original post by Monsieur Gamma
Have you **** out all the opium pills you smuggled here? :colone:

lol wut
Original post by Dinaa
Farsi zaban ha, koja gom ast? :curious:

haha we have a farsiwan here, hello to you :smile: you in education?
Original post by presidential_
ma eeja astam

ma eeja nestum
does your padar and modar want you to become a doctor/engineer?

in afghanistan both my parents were doctors... and to a certain extent i applied for civil eng cos of my parents as i want to make them happy but i also like maths/physics so its a win win
Original post by Dinaa
Haha, ma goshna nistum. Zyad namikhurum. I was born here too, so if i don't make sense sorry :lol:
Madaram wa Padarum Kabuli ast! Afghanistan rafti ?

what part of kabul? i've been afghanistan twice and it really is beautiful, i visited two summers ago for a month and a bit and it was amazing. i want to go again this summer but with the whole election business i don't think its as safe as it was.
Reply 201
so you go every year? lucky. is there a lot to do there?

yhhh lol, if you watch them tv shows on ariana tv afghanistan looks perfectly normal and modernised, i think its just some parts outside the city that are struck with major poverty.

hahaha just as we can spot an afghan freshie here, they can probably spot us british freshies there!

ive gotta go cook some qabili and mantoo for iftar now, khudahafiz for now :smile:

qabili and mantoo omggggggggggg lucky, you cook it lol? my mum does the cooking in the house..
Reply 202
so you go every year? lucky. is there a lot to do there?

yhhh lol, if you watch them tv shows on ariana tv afghanistan looks perfectly normal and modernised, i think its just some parts outside the city that are struck with major poverty.

hahaha just as we can spot an afghan freshie here, they can probably spot us british freshies there!

ive gotta go cook some qabili and mantoo for iftar now, khudahafiz for now :smile:

Hahah I made mantou too! Omg thats my favourite dish. Getting a lil tired of it though.. Everyday 0.o and i made kabuli with chicken :smile:
How old r you and i swear i thought you were a guy :lol:
Reply 203
Original post by Kabulkid
haha i have no haraam thoughts! im a nice guy...

lol wut

haha we have a farsiwan here, hello to you :smile: you in education?

ma eeja nestum

in afghanistan both my parents were doctors... and to a certain extent i applied for civil eng cos of my parents as i want to make them happy but i also like maths/physics so its a win win

what part of kabul? i've been afghanistan twice and it really is beautiful, i visited two summers ago for a month and a bit and it was amazing. i want to go again this summer but with the whole election business i don't think its as safe as it was.

Yes i am :smile: Lmao and i dnno if i should say 0.o
Khastgaar nabiya :lol: :lol:
But yes it is a wonderful place! Love the ice cream trolleys with that titanic tune :lol:
Reply 204
Original post by Dinaa
Yes i am :smile: Lmao and i dnno if i should say 0.o
Khastgaar nabiya :lol: :lol:
But yes it is a wonderful place! Love the ice cream trolleys with that titanic tune :lol:

Oh fair enough lol, I'm from Kalayfatelah (idk if thats how u say it lol in english lol). I loved going to shor-e-now and the best thing were defo the kebab shops.... soo cheap and omg the taxi rides, I loved getting in the taxi with my dad and we'd just ride around.

haha the ice cream trolleys, oh how i miss afghanistan.

you in education?
Reply 205
Oh fair enough lol, I'm from Kalayfatelah (idk if thats how u say it lol in english lol). I loved going to shor-e-now and the best thing were defo the kebab shops.... soo cheap and omg the taxi rides, I loved getting in the taxi with my dad and we'd just ride around.

haha the ice cream trolleys, oh how i miss afghanistan.

you in education?

Haha i know where that is! :ninja: and shaar e now. Omdz everytime i went shopping i'd faint -.- It was soo embarrassing. I woke up in the shop with like 10 Men around me and a Large fan like a centimeter away from my face. It was the 1st day of Ramadan and some guy was on his phone say: 'ooo theres this girl here. Fainting on the 1st day of ramadan. And he laughed :'(
But naa m8 hated the food outside. I wasn't allowed out a lot because i'm a girl and people just stared. And yeah that taxis were cool but i actually was given a car to drive. Yeah i totally failed :lol:
And yes i am i'm starting sixth form this year :smile: You?
Reply 206

Heres a few questions :lol: :rolleyes:
Reply 207
Original post by Dinaa
Haha i know where that is! :ninja: and shaar e now. Omdz everytime i went shopping i'd faint -.- It was soo embarrassing. I woke up in the shop with like 10 Men around me and a Large fan like a centimeter away from my face. It was the 1st day of Ramadan and some guy was on his phone say: 'ooo theres this girl here. Fainting on the 1st day of ramadan. And he laughed :'(
But naa m8 hated the food outside. I wasn't allowed out a lot because i'm a girl and people just stared. And yeah that taxis were cool but i actually was given a car to drive. Yeah i totally failed :lol:
And yes i am i'm starting sixth form this year :smile: You?

lool you went there during ramadhan, damn you got balls lol. I wanted to go there during ramadhan but my dad was like 'ni**a you high?'. omg wow you fainted haha haha what a cruel man, im sure he didn't mean it in a bad way. wth people stared if a girl ate? i never experienced that... but yeah the kebab was amazing and cheap as hell. I remember going to shor-e-now markets and they'd make orange juice for u on the spot u drink and get by with life haha, was beautiful. okay ms rich girl... we didn't have a car so we had to take taxi all the time, had mad conversations with the drivers. oh good luck, what a-levels you picked? inshaAllah im going to university this september/october (lol idk when it starts)
Reply 208
Original post by Biryani007
Haha I'm the eldest :redface:

awww
Reply 209
lool you went there during ramadhan, damn you got balls lol. I wanted to go there during ramadhan but my dad was like 'ni**a you high?'. omg wow you fainted haha haha what a cruel man, im sure he didn't mean it in a bad way. wth people stared if a girl ate? i never experienced that... but yeah the kebab was amazing and cheap as hell. I remember going to shor-e-now markets and they'd make orange juice for u on the spot u drink and get by with life haha, was beautiful. okay ms rich girl... we didn't have a car so we had to take taxi all the time, had mad conversations with the drivers. oh good luck, what a-levels you picked? inshaAllah im going to university this september/october (lol idk when it starts)

Yeah lool i've been once during the winter (NEVER doing that again) NEVER.
Seriously.. waaaay to cold :'( But we go for like 3 months some summers.
Not going this year D: Naaa they just stare.. Its like the know you're not afghan. I'd wear a punjabi and scarf covering my hair and half of my face but they'd still stare 0.o I think it was because of my shower gel :lol: And my accent. And you a gall? or a breh? Lmao noo, it was my cousins car! Only once though. We also got taxi's all the time. Omdz though.. They'd try fit like 10 people in a 4seater -.- My but would be like dead when i got off :lol:
And naa m8 the taxi drivers are scary. They just stare at their mirror and look at you.. :l
Picked Biology, Psychology, Maths and Health & Social care. I want to do Chemistry but idk lol.. And thank you sis/bro? :biggrin:
lmao well good luck to you to! What do you want to do in the future..

Let me guess.. Doctor :P
Reply 210
What did everyone eat today?
Just curious :bigsmile:
Reply 211
Original post by Dinaa
Yeah lool i've been once during the winter (NEVER doing that again) NEVER.
Seriously.. waaaay to cold :'( But we go for like 3 months some summers.
Not going this year D: Naaa they just stare.. Its like the know you're not afghan. I'd wear a punjabi and scarf covering my hair and half of my face but they'd still stare 0.o I think it was because of my shower gel :lol: And my accent. And you a gall? or a breh? Lmao noo, it was my cousins car! Only once though. We also got taxi's all the time. Omdz though.. They'd try fit like 10 people in a 4seater -.- My but would be like dead when i got off :lol:
And naa m8 the taxi drivers are scary. They just stare at their mirror and look at you.. :l
Picked Biology, Psychology, Maths and Health & Social care. I want to do Chemistry but idk lol.. And thank you sis/bro? :biggrin:
lmao well good luck to you to! What do you want to do in the future..

Let me guess.. Doctor :P

omg i heard the snow is mad there, i'd wunna go one winter just to experience things. haha on behalf of the afghans i'd like to apologise for the excessive staring.

omg yeah sometimes the taxi driver would like shady as hell and i'd be like omg we getting kidnapped :s-smilie: rofl and yeah like 20 man tryna fit their way into a 5 seater and then arguing bout whos paying.. im like wtf rofl

im a breh :tongue: thank you, good luck to you as well. and nah my parents tried the 'u have to be a doctor' tactic ages ago but fortunately i was strong enuff to be like nah g im good haha. ironically, i wunna be an engineer so yeah.
Reply 212
Original post by Alibibi

pizza lol:tongue:
Reply 213
Original post by Alibibi

Mantou and Kabuli with Chicken :tongue:
Reply 214
omg i heard the snow is mad there, i'd wunna go one winter just to experience things. haha on behalf of the afghans i'd like to apologise for the excessive staring.

omg yeah sometimes the taxi driver would like shady as hell and i'd be like omg we getting kidnapped :s-smilie: rofl and yeah like 20 man tryna fit their way into a 5 seater and then arguing bout whos paying.. im like wtf rofl

im a breh :tongue: thank you, good luck to you as well. and nah my parents tried the 'u have to be a doctor' tactic ages ago but fortunately i was strong enuff to be like nah g im good haha. ironically, i wunna be an engineer so yeah.

Cool Engineer is a great Job to though :smile:
So ya can't speak dari or pashto? Dude thats disappointing :rolleyes:
And are you like fully kabuli? Dad n mum from there?
Reply 215
pizza lol:tongue:

Original post by Dinaa
Mantou and Kabuli with Chicken :tongue:

I think i ate way too much today

Brown rice, thor portingan and aloogon (I dont know how to say in english lol neither can i write pashto lol) and falooda
Reply 216
Original post by Alibibi

Brown rice, thor portingan and aloogon (I dont know how to say in english lol neither can i write pashto lol) and falooda

Kabuli and na m8 idk what portigan/aloogon is. Post a picture if its on google :P
I speak farsi so i might know it :P

And falooda nice :biggrin:
Reply 217
Original post by Dinaa
Kabuli and na m8 idk what portigan/aloogon is. Post a picture if its on google :P
I speak farsi so i might know it :P

And falooda nice :biggrin:

i remember aubergine with potato, and here was me thinking so hard :redface:

but it wassssssssssssssss so nice
Reply 218
Original post by Dinaa
Cool Engineer is a great Job to though :smile:
So ya can't speak dari or pashto? Dude thats disappointing :rolleyes:
And are you like fully kabuli? Dad n mum from there?

i can speak more pashto than dari but my pashto is pretty bad so yeah....
yeah im fully kabuli, you? and yeah both my parents are kabuli.
yeah engineering is alright, not where the money is though.. but who cares about money haha :smile:
Original post by Alibibi

u can never eat too much during ramadhan!
Reply 219
i can speak more pashto than dari but my pashto is pretty bad so yeah....
yeah im fully kabuli, you? and yeah both my parents are kabuli.
yeah engineering is alright, not where the money is though.. but who cares about money haha :smile:

u can never eat too much during ramadhan!

i tend to eat less, but because my mum made different dishes it was so appealing :biggrin:

so what topping did you have on your pizza?

Quick Reply

Latest