The Student Room Group

Hook up, holiday and sexy photos

Advice needed!

So I met up with a guy who I met online and we slept together yesterday. He told me that he has slept with over 60 women and isn't looking for a relationship but casual sex....which is the same as me.

I text him after we slept together and asked if he wanted to sleep with me again and he replied "now that's a good idea!" And then he went on holiday for the week.

Now my problem is that do you think he only sent that text but doesn't want to? As in if he's slept with so many women why would he want me again?

Another problem is that he's now on holiday and therefore won't be messaging me....how do I stop him from "forgetting" me without bombarding with messages? Do you reckon if I sent him some nude/sexy photos that'll keep the interest?

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Leave him be and let him have his fun on holiday.

When he gets back then send a text suggesting that you two should resume sleeping with each other.

Simples.
Get yourself checked for STIs before you do anything else. 60 women's worth of screwing around is bound to have left some surprises.
Reply 3
Original post by jay2013
Leave him be and let him have his fun on holiday.

When he gets back then send a text suggesting that you two should resume sleeping with each other.

Simples.

Thanks for the advice - as a guy would you go back to one girl when you can have several though?
Reply 4
Original post by Harvey Dent
Get yourself checked for STIs before you do anything else. 60 women's worth of screwing around is bound to have left some surprises.

Booked it already!
Original post by Anonymous
Booked it already!

Good girl! :smile:
Reply 6
Driving me insane though that I can't message him! But if he didn't want to see me he wouldn't have replied saying he does right?
It sounds already you want more than casual sex. If he really wants casual sex he won't want you contacting him lots. If you leave it he'll think oh she hasn't text me etc and wonder if you weren't so interested. Then he'll get in touch with you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Thanks for the advice - as a guy would you go back to one girl when you can have several though?

Yes. A girl is a girl. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by EmmaHalley
It sounds already you want more than casual sex. If he really wants casual sex he won't want you contacting him lots. If you leave it he'll think oh she hasn't text me etc and wonder if you weren't so interested. Then he'll get in touch with you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But what if he actually forgetts me?
Reply 10
a) Never send nudes including your face or distinguishing features
b) Don't overthink it. Wait until he's back, let him know you're still interested and don't feel like you have to sell yourself too much :smile:
If he forgets, he forgets. You're better off finding someone else for some fun if that how he feels towards you anyway. Unless he looks like changing Tatum. Then don't let him go haha.
Original post by jm925
a) Never send nudes including your face or distinguishing features
b) Don't overthink it. Wait until he's back, let him know you're still interested and don't feel like you have to sell yourself too much :smile:

Thanks :smile: I've sent him some before with my face cut off so I can't be identified haha! I had such a good time with him, the best sex I've ever had, so if he disappears I won't be happy!
Hi,

I don't mean to be rude but you seem to have lost something. Your self-respect.

No, don't send him nude photos. This is a guy you MET ONLINE. No matter what your endorphin-addled brain might be telling you right now, you cannot trust that he won't plaster them all over the internet (seriously, how would you feel if your grandma stumbled onto them or something?).

I also have four letters for you: STDs. Even assuming his "60" is hyperbolic, if he's had half the sexual partners he claims to have had, you should really have him tested before you sleep with him again. Get yourself checked out too while you're waiting. Condoms don't protect you from all STDs (think herpes, syphilis, HPV, and pubic lice) ​and the probability that he hasn't contracted something after 60 different women is tiny.

Also, if he told you he's on vacation for the week and he looks for casual sex everywhere he goes, then chances are he's not going to be celibate while away from you. If you really don't want him to lose interest then don't text him until he gets back, so that you develop an air of mystery/independence/confidence and he can go get you if he wants you. That is, if you really are alright with the whole "casual" thing, which you don't seem to be.

Good luck.
Original post by Pirateprincess
Hi,

I don't mean to be rude but you seem to have lost something. Your self-respect.

No, don't send him nude photos. This is a guy you MET ONLINE. No matter what your endorphin-addled brain might be telling you right now, you cannot trust that he won't plaster them all over the internet (seriously, how would you feel if your grandma stumbled onto them or something?).

I also have four letters for you: STDs. Even assuming his "60" is hyperbolic, if he's had half the sexual partners he claims to have had, you should really have him tested before you sleep with him again. Get yourself checked out too while you're waiting. Condoms don't protect you from all STDs (think herpes, syphilis, HPV, and pubic lice) ​and the probability that he hasn't contracted something after 60 different women is tiny.

Also, if he told you he's on vacation for the week and he looks for casual sex everywhere he goes, then chances are he's not going to be celibate while away from you. If you really don't want him to lose interest then don't text him until he gets back, so that you develop an air of mystery/independence/confidence and he can go get you if he wants you. That is, if you really are alright with the whole "casual" thing, which you don't seem to be.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for your advice, I think I am just absolutely infatuated with him after such a lovely night and now I'm worried he will ignore me and I really want to sleep with him again even if he is sleeping with others
If we slept with each other last night is it too soon for the photos? Shall I wait for when he's back?
Reply 16
If we slept with each other last night is it too soon for the photos? Shall I wait for when he's back?

:curious: So this is humanity, is it. Well since you say you want a casual sexual fling with this guy, (which is sad but that's on you), I wouldn't send him the sexy pix. You asked why would he want you if he's been with so many women, and you're wondering if you're another casualty. You should. So sending photos is futile. Just wait till he gets back and if he wants you he'll let you know he's back. If not, girl, move on. :colonhash:
Original post by ApeMob
:curious: So this is humanity, is it. Well since you say you want a casual sexual fling with this guy, (which is sad but that's on you), I wouldn't send him the sexy pix. You asked why would he want you if he's been with so many women, and you're wondering if you're another casualty. You should. So sending photos is futile. Just wait till he gets back and if he wants you he'll let you know he's back. If not, girl, move on. :colonhash:

But perhaps if I send him some photos when he returns he might want to sleep with me again?
Reply 18
Original post by ApeMob
:curious: So this is humanity, is it. Well since you say you want a casual sexual fling with this guy, (which is sad but that's on you)

It's not actually your place to decide what's okay for other people to do with their bodies. She asked for advice, if you're not comfortable with the concept of hook ups then avoiding threads with those words in the title would be a good start.
But perhaps if I send him some photos when he returns he might want to sleep with me again?

no it'll just make you annoying and clingy. so i doubt he'd reply. and considering it was only last night that you shagged. it's a bit too soon for someone who's ony interested in casual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending