Not happening

there is..otherwise calls would never end haha

very well have to say very disappointing in yeh

at least dance with me to this track if nothing else
Original post by trustmeimlying1
there is..otherwise calls would never end haha

very well have to say very disappointing in yeh

at least dance with me to this track if nothing else

Ohmygosh of course when the convo ends then of course you can hang up the phone :rolleyes: but I'm talking about mid conversation

Why are you disappointed in me? What is there to be disappointed about even? It's not like I'm missing out on anything either :laugh:

I shan't dance with you
Original post by MidnightDream
Ohmygosh of course when the convo ends then of course you can hang up the phone :rolleyes: but I'm talking about mid conversation

Why are you disappointed in me? What is there to be disappointed about even? It's not like I'm missing out on anything either :laugh:

I shan't dance with you

shant this and that..reminds me of a posher younger me

very well *shiggles around my seat*

disappointed no youre right more misinterpreted yeh, just thought you were more open minded/fun..

you are missing out thats the thing..if youd just try..one more time youd see..
shant this and that..reminds me of a posher younger me

very well *shiggles around my seat*

disappointed no youre right more misinterpreted yeh, just thought you were more open minded/fun..

you are missing out thats the thing..if youd just try..one more time youd see..

I am posher, not sure about a younger you though :erm:

My friends wouldn't agree with you there, I'm the party girl but even I have my limits, I am quite open minded to an extent - like I said I have no qualms messaging someone but I will never voice or video call someone I don't know or haven't at least messaged before hand

You can't miss what you don't know :laugh: and I'm really not I get enough PMs from random TSRians, I don't need phone calls too :rofl:
I am posher, not sure about a younger you though :erm:

My friends wouldn't agree with you there, I'm the party girl but even I have my limits, I am quite open minded to an extent - like I said I have no qualms messaging someone but I will never voice or video call someone I don't know or haven't at least messaged before hand

You can't miss what you don't know :laugh: and I'm really not I get enough PMs from random TSRians, I don't need phone calls too :rofl:
my parents often joke that my first word as a kid was no :biggrin:

youre not open minded and up for craic..otherwise youd do this..this is rather minimal trust me

you can..people regret the stuff they dont do not the stuff they do generally. im sure you chat/get along with some of them so why not ring them...besides strangers can be even more fun..:cool:
my parents often joke that my first word as a kid was no :biggrin:

youre not open minded and up for craic..otherwise youd do this..this is rather minimal trust me

you can..people regret the stuff they dont do not the stuff they do generally. im sure you chat/get along with some of them so why not ring them...besides strangers can be even more fun..:cool:

Mine was probably food :laugh:

I don't think open minded means that when someone says you should try something you just blindly do it like a sheep, it's more not dismissing an idea with contempt before you evaluate it and I did evaluate it and I don't want to call anyone and I'm even willing to compromise :tongue:

So someday I will regret not talking to random people of the Internet, erm okay then :rofl: what is not to get I will text strangers but I will not call strangers, I don't even call my friends why the hell am I going to call a stranger? chances are they won't be more fun :biggrin: and trust you my ass
Mine was probably food :laugh:

I don't think open minded means that when someone says you should try something you just blindly do it like a sheep, it's more not dismissing an idea with contempt before you evaluate it and I did evaluate it and I don't want to call anyone and I'm even willing to compromise :tongue:

So someday I will regret not talking to random people of the Internet, erm okay then :rofl: what is not to get I will text strangers but I will not call strangers, I don't even call my friends why the hell am I going to call a stranger? chances are they won't be more fun :biggrin: and trust you my ass

haha naww p

you should give it a try when its not cocaine..and youve little to nothing to lose..why would I lie..youre not willing to compromise :P!

chances are exactly..you dont know..and you dont even call your real friends! I used to be like you..now I always call:cool:
haha naww p

you should give it a try when its not cocaine..and youve little to nothing to lose..why would I lie..youre not willing to compromise :P!

chances are exactly..you dont know..and you dont even call your real friends! I used to be like you..now I always call:cool:

I do have something to lose, time that could have been spent elsewhere there is an opportunity cost

I am willing to compromise, I will message randoms but not Skype, I don't see what the issue is 'tis basically the same thing, only rarely will I ever call someone, I prefer to text 'tis just better
I do have something to lose, time that could have been spent elsewhere there is an opportunity cost

I am willing to compromise, I will message randoms but not Skype, I don't see what the issue is 'tis basically the same thing, only rarely will I ever call someone, I prefer to text 'tis just better

youre messaging me here the opportunity cost isnt that strong babes haha:biggrin: youre funny x

I just really dislike your stubbornness not to try something reasonable more than anything else

but your life kiddo..nice chatting again even if we just argued

talkcha hungryone
youre messaging me here the opportunity cost isnt that strong babes haha:biggrin: youre funny x

I just really dislike your stubbornness not to try something reasonable more than anything else

but your life kiddo..nice chatting again even if we just argued

talkcha hungryone

Multitasking - doing this, cleaning my room and homework all that the same time, no opportunity cost :yep:

What so I should just give in, is that what you would like? I am going to stand my ground and I will not anything that I do not want to do just because it has a 5% chance of being 'craic'

You want me to talk to random people off the Internet that I know nothing about, there's a reason I will never blind date :rofl: lool I get it it's your idea of fun but it's not mine :tongue:

I feel like I'm talking to a wall in all honesty :teehee: and for the last time do not call me kiddo because if I'm honest I'm probably a tad more mature than you are :giggle:
Multitasking - doing this, cleaning my room and homework all that the same time, no opportunity cost :yep:

What so I should just give in, is that what you would like? I am going to stand my ground and I will not anything that I do not want to do just because it has a 5% chance of being 'craic'

You want me to talk to random people off the Internet that I know nothing about, there's a reason I will never blind date :rofl: lool I get it it's your idea of fun but it's not mine :tongue:

I feel like I'm talking to a wall in all honesty :teehee: and for the last time do not call me kiddo because if I'm honest I'm probably a tad more mature than you are :giggle:

getting distracted from homework...major opportunity cost

haha lose the ego and be open more like!:P its not about standing grounds haha

grand but you could talk to me instead then...Il lose the kiddo when you do

otherwise enjoy the obair bhaile

bain teatnamh as! (jaysus i havent lost the irish yet:P)
getting distracted from homework...major opportunity cost

haha lose the ego and be open more like!:P its not about standing grounds haha

grand but you could talk to me instead then...Il lose the kiddo when you do

otherwise enjoy the obair bhaile

bain teatnamh as! (jaysus i havent lost the irish yet:P)

Not distracted, 'tis all very systematic, I've impressed myself because I usually can't multitask to save my life :yep:

What ego? I really don't see what there is to be open about :erm: you said your idea and I said it's not my cup of tea, just because you like to do something, which frankly I find a tad weird, doesn;t mean we all should

When have I ever called you kiddo, what are you even on? What call you? Not sure if you're worth my time :teehee:
Not distracted, 'tis all very systematic, I've impressed myself because I usually can't multitask to save my life :yep:

What ego? I really don't see what there is to be open about :erm: you said your idea and I said it's not my cup of tea, just because you like to do something, which frankly I find a tad weird, doesn;t mean we all should

When have I ever called you kiddo, what are you even on? What call you? Not sure if you're worth my time :teehee:

im glad haha

just the way yeh said it..grand

no i mean Il stop calling yeh kiddo the day yeh try p
Sounds like a laugh

Original post by BillyPick
Sounds like a laugh
you too get talking

dont mind me Im just gonna play the piano casually..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz9UBfXmXsM
you too get talking

dont mind me Im just gonna play the piano casually..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz9UBfXmXsM

No:rolleyes:
its dating season and im bored haha so why not?
Its probably been done before and will likely fail

but if youre interested i can randomly pick yee a person and go from there
be a bit of craic if nothing else me thinks!

So just post your name, age and sexual orientation

after a wee chat on skype or whatnot yee can pm me saying if yee like to chat again or exchange contacts

its an idea in progress and im open to yeer ideas!

​set me up paddy!
No:rolleyes:

midnightdream is missing out BIG time
midnightdream is missing out BIG time

AGAIN please process through your brain that I'm really not missing out on anything like at al
Reply 59
AGAIN please process through your brain that I'm really not missing out on anything like at al

He got told not to lie though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending