The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Kabulkid
haha inshaAllah, yeah ill probs ask my mum to find me a nice afghan girl.. i dont trust myself, i'll go for the bad ones:p:p

yeah your mum most likely will find a blonde hair blue/ green eyed girl, because that's the thing, lol
Reply 261
haha yeah truss im mad ghetto, this is me talking posh lool. i dont wunna drop too many slang words on tsr tho, can't be having mandem using urban dictionary to find out what im saying rofl.

im from south london, brixton, you?

and noo way, i aint getting used for my P, ill probs try and find a rich girl and have a kid and divorce and take half the stuff she owns then marry again with mad money and live the life :smile: lol jokes nah im a nice guy, im looking for tru love rofl. :tongue:

Lmaao i know what ya mean brah, TSRians judge ghetto people. West london Chica :lol:

hhahah yeah bro you search for that :P
Gotta dig real deep in the afghan sea. Too many dead rotten ones. And then theres the pretty lookin' fish that is poisonous :yep:
You gtta find the good ones :smile:
Reply 262
Original post by ApeMob
Girl, and by banging what do you mean? XD I meant grabbed the back of her head and slammed it in the door.

And if they're you're mates than yeah fine but I meant by just like random people, have you been verbally/physically assaulted/threatened. I have a very diverse social net and we do the same. Like I am Native American-Indian and get called Pocahontas all the time XD What I call my brown and white associates goes on and on lol

oh no my banged i meant like beat her up lol. ermm not really, im really chilled out and where im from nobody is like racist in a rude way, im in brixton so white people are the ethnic minority here.

Original post by aqibsaeed
Pakistan, quite neighbour..lol

ooh i see, what part of pakistan? i've visited there once. I went to peshawar, was really nice :smile:
Abbottabad, its near peshawar. i like afghani dishes specially whole lamb roasted.:smile:
Reply 264
Original post by Alibibi
look think of it like this, cooking is a skill needed during marriage, if your sis cant cook then she is dead, your better off doing the cooking and cleaning as you will be rewarded and afterwards you can boast to your mum about it

stay strong sis :biggrin:

I'ma try to bae :')
My hubby gona be some lucky man :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 265
Original post by Alibibi
yeah your mum most likely will find a blonde hair blue/ green eyed girl, because that's the thing, lol

lool blonde hair and blue eyed girl... i wouldn't mind that :wink: (as long as shes a Muslim OFC)
Original post by Dinaa
Lmaao i know what ya mean brah, TSRians judge ghetto people. West london Chica :lol:

hhahah yeah bro you search for that :P
Gotta dig real deep in the afghan sea. Too many dead rotten ones. And then theres the pretty lookin' fish that is poisonous :yep:
You gtta find the good ones :smile:

oh truss, so many dirts afghan girls (and im not talking about looks lol), i swear like for me i have to be physically attracted to them but like as long as shes a 6/10 idc about looks anymore, but tbh i'll jus ask my mum to find me one cos she knows her stuff when it comes to girls, she can see past the ratchet ones quicktime.

u gunna marry an afghan dude? not gunna lie most afghan dudes r retards as well. its so funny how hood i am but like not being cocky i like to think of myself as rlly smart rofl, starting from the bottom...
Reply 266
Abbottabad, its near peshawar. i like afghani dishes specially whole lamb roasted.:smile:

haha yeah afghani dishes are nice as hell :wink:
so how u doing in london,
Reply 268
lool blonde hair and blue eyed girl... i wouldn't mind that :wink: (as long as shes a Muslim OFC)

oh truss, so many dirts afghan girls (and im not talking about looks lol), i swear like for me i have to be physically attracted to them but like as long as shes a 6/10 idc about looks anymore, but tbh i'll jus ask my mum to find me one cos she knows her stuff when it comes to girls, she can see past the ratchet ones quicktime.

u gunna marry an afghan dude? not gunna lie most afghan dudes r retards as well. its so funny how hood i am but like not being cocky i like to think of myself as rlly smart rofl, starting from the bottom...

haha
Reply 269
Original post by Dinaa

Spoiler

nah im gonna pray to get a guy that knows how to cook, that way i can be as lazy as ****
Reply 270
so how u doing in london,

alhamdulillah not too bad thanks. wbu?
i don't know any afghan girls/boys that have been to a russel group uni, and i have a BIG family here.

Lol , there are a few, including me! I know a brother and sister who are in oxbridge aswell for pharm and med respectively.

Edit- Also I dont have a big family here. So maybe tell your family to study harder.
Reply 272
im in brixton so white people are the ethnic minority here.

lol I see. Yeah you're in a city area so I wouldn't see where people would trouble you too much for your skin on a general basis, as with me. But where I was we moved for 3 yrs in the sticks and it was a mainly redneck area. Idk wtf my mother was thinking :rolleyes: But I fought a lot, I take no mess! :lockstock::jitsu: (:smile:)
alhamdulillah not too bad thanks. wbu?

i m actually in guildford. its too boring place. i lv london
Original post by Dinaa

Spoiler

Lol don't cook and clean because you feel it's your duty to. If you actually enjoy cleaning (you probably do enjoy cooking I'm guessing), then fair enough.
Reply 275
Original post by sabre2th1
Lol , there are a few, including me! I know a brother and sister who are in oxbridge aswell for pharm and med respectively.

Edit- Also I dont have a big family here. So maybe tell your family to study harder.

oh mashaAllah thats so good to hear, i have an offer from cambridge but would rather stay in london and go to imperial haha. what uni/course do you go to/study?

Original post by ApeMob
lol I see. Yeah you're in a city area so I wouldn't see where people would trouble you too much for your skin on a general basis, as with me. But where I was we moved for 3 yrs in the sticks and it was a mainly redneck area. Idk wtf my mother was thinking :rolleyes: But I fought a lot, I take no mess! :lockstock::jitsu: (:smile:)

good for you girl, but sometimes its better to just ignore the idiots that judge you based on your skin/race than deal with them.
Reply 276
i m actually in guildford. its too boring place. i lv london

oh i see, yeah london is amazing, so much to do.
Original post by Alrounder79
Lol don't cook and clean because you feel it's your duty to. If you actually enjoy cleaning (you probably do enjoy cooking I'm guessing), then fair enough.

who enjoys cleaning lol? i retired from hoovering 2 years ago...that sht is long and boring
Cambridge? right, thats enough internet for me today.
Reply 278
oh mashaAllah thats so good to hear, i have an offer from cambridge but would rather stay in london and go to imperial haha. what uni/course do you go to/study?

good for you girl, but sometimes its better to just ignore the idiots that judge you based on your skin/race than deal with them.

I mostly took the high rd but you know I was in high school at the time and was all hard when someone pushed me. It's easy to ignore judgements but it's not so easy to ignore racist comments on a daily basis. Glad I'm outta there b/c I smelt a war, dude, seriously.
MEng btw.

Quick Reply

Latest