The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

is thr afghani community in london as well?
On a real tho, mashallah. May Allah help you succeed. All in the hands of our creator. Ameen.
Reply 282
Original post by Kabulkid
lool blonde hair and blue eyed girl... i wouldn't mind that :wink: (as long as shes a Muslim OFC)

oh truss, so many dirts afghan girls (and im not talking about looks lol), i swear like for me i have to be physically attracted to them but like as long as shes a 6/10 idc about looks anymore, but tbh i'll jus ask my mum to find me one cos she knows her stuff when it comes to girls, she can see past the ratchet ones quicktime.

u gunna marry an afghan dude? not gunna lie most afghan dudes r retards as well. its so funny how hood i am but like not being cocky i like to think of myself as rlly smart rofl, starting from the bottom...

If your mums good at it then cool :smile:
Idk lol. Afghan guys seem so thirsty. And as they grow old with their gyal their love decreases. Some are control freaks. I'm not saying control is bad. Like wear hijab etc etc. But some afghans take it to the extremes. I prefer someone who will stick up for me and not care about what others think. Most relationships are ruined bcuz of rumours and **** like that.. Thats like me yano, people on Tsr might think i'm stupid but i'm not. I loveee studying :P
Study=knowledge=smart person=good job= stable life. Not depending on ur man :P

Lmaaao, drake though :P
Ya listen to afghan music?

who enjoys cleaning lol? i retired from hoovering 2 years ago...that sht is long and boring

Not me :ninja:

I have to hoover and generally clean though, my dog sheds soooo much.
Reply 284
Original post by Alrounder79
Lol don't cook and clean because you feel it's your duty to. If you actually enjoy cleaning (you probably do enjoy cooking I'm guessing), then fair enough.

I do enjoy it because i'm quite a pro :P swear down, i stood next everyday learning :smile: I learnt bcuz i was jelly. Cousins in Afghanistan ages 13 knew how to cook and i didn't. And also if i don't cook everyone will die :rolleyes:
Reply 285
Original post by sabre2th1
Cambridge? right, thats enough internet for me today.

haha?
Original post by ApeMob
I mostly took the high rd but you know I was in high school at the time and was all hard when someone pushed me. It's easy to ignore judgements but it's not so easy to ignore racist comments on a daily basis. Glad I'm outta there b/c I smelt a war, dude, seriously.

yeah i get you, must have been hard for you tbh but you're right at least you're gone from there now.
MEng btw.

? yeah engineering MEng.
Reply 286
haha?

yeah i get you, must have been hard for you tbh but you're right at least you're gone from there now.

? yeah engineering MEng.

Yeah it was hard actually. I stayed inside for 3 yrs unless it was for school. I was becoming unhinged. But anyway how's Brixton for ya?! I hear it's ruff lol
Reply 287
Original post by aqibsaeed
is thr afghani community in london as well?

too many afghans in london haha
On a real tho, mashallah. May Allah help you succeed. All in the hands of our creator. Ameen.

thank you, ameen.
Original post by Dinaa
If your mums good at it then cool :smile:
Idk lol. Afghan guys seem so thirsty. And as they grow old with their gyal their love decreases. Some are control freaks. I'm not saying control is bad. Like wear hijab etc etc. But some afghans take it to the extremes. I prefer someone who will stick up for me and not care about what others think. Most relationships are ruined bcuz of rumours and **** like that.. Thats like me yano, people on Tsr might think i'm stupid but i'm not. I loveee studying :P
Study=knowledge=smart person=good job= stable life. Not depending on ur man :P

Lmaaao, drake though :P
Ya listen to afghan music?

haha yeah truss a lot of afghan guys are control freaks, telling their girls what to do every day all day.... like stop being so paranoid, they think everyone is out to get their chick. u been in a relationship? i've only been in one and i regret that sht so much tbh, worst mistake of my life tbh, never will do again.

nah truss ur right, go uni and get rich urself, don't be dependent on no man, if u go to a top uni you'll probs end up with a top afghan boy that knows how to treat his women.

and noo way allow it rofl, afghan music is dirts.. theres some next breh called valy or some sht and he just makes me rofl.
Not me :ninja:

I have to hoover and generally clean though, my dog sheds soooo much.

omg u have a dog?
Original post by Dinaa
I do enjoy it because i'm quite a pro :P swear down, i stood next everyday learning :smile: I learnt bcuz i was jelly. Cousins in Afghanistan ages 13 knew how to cook and i didn't. And also if i don't cook everyone will die :rolleyes:

omg girls in afghanistan know how to do so much haha, by the age of 10 they know everything, they mature really quickly but maybe its because theres a lot of pressure on them.
Reply 288
Original post by Dinaa

lol what about your mum, has she stopped?

see this is what i mean, at first they told me once i learn i wont have to practice again, but now my mom hardly cooks and depends on me and my sis, why did i even bother???
Reply 289
Original post by ApeMob
Yeah it was hard actually. I stayed inside for 3 yrs unless it was for school. I was becoming unhinged. But anyway how's Brixton for ya?! I hear it's ruff lol

ohh what uni? and good for you, working hard pays off in the end.

brixton is calm, not as bad as most ppl think, im really chilled out and when im on the streets im normally cool with most ppl there so i don't get involved in beef and stupid things like that. where do u live?
Reply 290
Original post by Alibibi

see this is what i mean, at first they told me once i learn i wont have to practice again, but now my mom hardly cooks and depends on me and my sis, why did i even bother???

haha she trapped u rofl.
Reply 291
haha she trapped u rofl.

yeah dont they all, she pulled a fast one
Reply 292
too many afghans in london haha

thank you, ameen.

haha yeah truss a lot of afghan guys are control freaks, telling their girls what to do every day all day.... like stop being so paranoid, they think everyone is out to get their chick. u been in a relationship? i've only been in one and i regret that sht so much tbh, worst mistake of my life tbh, never will do again.

nah truss ur right, go uni and get rich urself, don't be dependent on no man, if u go to a top uni you'll probs end up with a top afghan boy that knows how to treat his women.

and noo way allow it rofl, afghan music is dirts.. theres some next breh called valy or some sht and he just makes me rofl.

omg girls in afghanistan know how to do so much haha, by the age of 10 they know everything, they mature really quickly but maybe its because theres a lot of pressure on them.

lmaoo yeah valy is just -.- hah
But parde awal though.. :cool:
Dancing to that is just great :P
and yeah i dnno if they mature quickly because i find them all so childish :lol: or when they enter the room and be like: 'saa'...'lam :lol: and way too giggly lmao. Maybe pressure yeah but they also get married earlier.
Reply 293
omggg so cute.

omg u have a dog?

Yeah :biggrin:
Reply 295
Original post by Alibibi

yeaah biig mistake -.-
She doesn't cook anymore and she goes on holiday summer time for 3months and winter time for a month or two ;l
Reply 296
Original post by Dinaa
lmaoo yeah valy is just -.- hah
But parde awal though.. :cool:
Dancing to that is just great :P
and yeah i dnno if they mature quickly because i find them all so childish :lol: or when they enter the room and be like: 'saa'...'lam :lol: and way too giggly lmao. Maybe pressure yeah but they also get married earlier.

yeah true, parde awal? might give him/her a quick search. u dance lol? never danced (afghan style) in my life. haha those 'saalams'. what you been up to this summer anyways? i've been bored as hell :frown:
Original post by Dinaa

Tbh I wish I had your cooking skills. I spent 2 years in boarding school ordering various takeaways.
Reply 298
Tbh I wish I had your cooking skills. I spent 2 years in boarding school ordering various takeaways.

damnn boarading school? how was that like lol?
damnn boarading school? how was that like lol?

Not the best experience but I had some good times. I made a rich Chinese and German friend there, so whenever I'm in financial trouble, I know who to contact :cool: Mostly just missed home though lol

Quick Reply

Latest