The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Alrounder79
Not the best experience but I had some good times. I made a rich Chinese and German friend there, so whenever I'm in financial trouble, I know who to contact :cool: Mostly just missed home though lol

haha im planning on making friends with the rich kids when i go to uni..
Original post by Kabulkid
haha im planning on making friends with the rich kids when i go to uni..

You seriously need to do that ahaha! When you going to uni?
Reply 302
yeah true, parde awal? might give him/her a quick search. u dance lol? never danced (afghan style) in my life. haha those 'saalams'. what you been up to this summer anyways? i've been bored as hell :frown:

Loool parda awal isn't a person! Its an Afghan tune :P
And yes i'm quite a dancer :smile: Non-afghan and afghan style.
and nothing much.. voluntary work at the old peoples home w/ dementia.
You?
Reply 303
Not me :ninja:

I have to hoover and generally clean though, my dog sheds soooo much.

I live in a 3 floor house doe -.-
That shet cray 0.o
Reply 304
You seriously need to do that ahaha! When you going to uni?

haha this september or october i think.. i dont even kno when my course starts haha.
Original post by Dinaa
Loool parda awal isn't a person! Its an Afghan tune :P
And yes i'm quite a dancer :smile: Non-afghan and afghan style.
and nothing much.. voluntary work at the old peoples home w/ dementia.
You?

ohh ima listen to it now, better be good!
omgg u wunna become a doctor lool? i see ur parents got u on smash hahaha.
i've jus been goin out with mates and tryna kill the day till iftaar lol. oh and i've become addicted to tsr.
Reply 305
Tbh I wish I had your cooking skills. I spent 2 years in boarding school ordering various takeaways.

haha aww :lol:
I'm not a fan of takeaways :P And oh god Afghan food is just way too complicated -.- And takes waay to long to cook. Somethings can actually take days to mke .. eww i know xD
Original post by Dinaa
I live in a 3 floor house doe -.-
That shet cray 0.o

Good God, are you superwoman in disguise?
haha this september or october i think.. i dont even kno when my course starts haha.

Same! Just finished my gap year and going to Sussex Uni this September.
Reply 308

ohh ima listen to it now, better be good!
omgg u wunna become a doctor lool? i see ur parents got u on smash hahaha.
i've jus been goin out with mates and tryna kill the day till iftaar lol. oh and i've become addicted to tsr.

Dnt know if you'll like it. Its proper Afghan lmao :lol:
And naaa m8 they want me to be a housewife. They're setting me up for failure. And yeah same going out with friends. Smokin shisha you get me :P
Reply 309
Same! Just finished my gap year and going to Sussex Uni this September.

ooh what did you do in ur gap year?
Original post by Dinaa
And naaa m8 they want me to be a housewife. They're setting me up for failure. And yeah same going out with friends. Smokin shisha you get me :P

lool... i dont like it, you owe me a few minutes of my life, i'll come to collect soon enough :wink:
haha housewife, nah fam don't have that.
lool eww shisha, never smoked that stuff, heard its proper bad for u.
im more of a weed man.....u get me:P

It was a deferred entry (meaning I already had the place for the course for next year), so ditched studying for a year and just travelled about everywhere in the winter and mostly playing cricket now in the summer. Visited places like Sweden, Norway, Melbourne, Milan, etc. People say it's a waste of a year, but bro, I've been studying for all my life, I needed a break
Reply 311
Good God, are you superwoman in disguise?

hheheh :colondollar::colondollar::rolleyes:
Reply 312

lool... i dont like it, you owe me a few minutes of my life, i'll come to collect soon enough :wink:
haha housewife, nah fam don't have that.
lool eww shisha, never smoked that stuff, heard its proper bad for u.
im more of a weed man.....u get me:P

lmao weeds bad too and i was kidding! you just revealed yourself :lol:
we do have a shisha pipe but hardly use it :yep:
Reply 313
It was a deferred entry (meaning I already had the place for the course for next year), so ditched studying for a year and just travelled about everywhere in the winter and mostly playing cricket now in the summer. Visited places like Sweden, Norway, Melbourne, Milan, etc. People say it's a waste of a year, but bro, I've been studying for all my life, I needed a break

omg that sounds amazing lol, all those countries lol making me jelly. must have cost a lot of money tho but i think its worth it.
Reply 314
Original post by Dinaa
lmao weeds bad too and i was kidding! you just revealed yourself :lol:
we do have a shisha pipe but hardly use it :yep:

haha not even, weed is calm if you don't abuse it. the feeling is..:colone: but im tryna stop it before i go uni tbh, dnt wunna be the pot head at uni roofl. and haha ur cheeky lying to me like that, afg tactics.
Original post by Dinaa

A housewife would be a perfect disguise for a superwoman :P

But in all seriousness, I'll personally kill you if you become a housewife (not that there's anything wrong with that, but you seem like someone who has potential to do a lot more with your life :smile: )
omg that sounds amazing lol, all those countries lol making me jelly. must have cost a lot of money tho but i think its worth it.

Once you make those rich friends at uni, you'll be travelling the world too l'm sure lol

Yeah, did cost a lot. Had to do some jobs to make up some of the money and parents paid for the rest.
Reply 317
Once you make those rich friends at uni, you'll be travelling the world too l'm sure lol

Yeah, did cost a lot. Had to do some jobs to make up some of the money and parents paid for the rest.

haha fair enough, yeah finally going to a uni where 50% of the kids r private will be beneficial :smile: any tips on how to lure the rich kids in?
Reply 318
haha not even, weed is calm if you don't abuse it. the feeling is..:colone: but im tryna stop it before i go uni tbh, dnt wunna be the pot head at uni roofl. and haha ur cheeky lying to me like that, afg tactics.

You know them ones lool :colone:
And yes i've tried weed - dnt judge me. I'm a good gurly :colondollar:
But didn't take again. It was the 'thing' in school lols
Reply 319
Original post by Dinaa
You know them ones lool :colone:
And yes i've tried weed - dnt judge me. I'm a good gurly :colondollar:
But didn't take again. It was the 'thing' in school lols

lol dont worry haha i don't judge people, all of our journeys are different.
ooh haha im guessing u were the rude gyal in school then? the amount of times i got excluded from skl... lol i remember when my yr 10 teacher heard i got good uni offers she was like nooo way... i thought he'd be in prison by now haha.

Quick Reply

Latest