The Student Room Group

I'm addicted to 'The Sims' - Ask me anything :)

I love Sims and love playing sims 3. I
own all expansion and stuff packs.

:wink:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lala121

what is the diameter of the last orange you ate?
Original post by lala121

Favourite expansion? :redface:
Original post by Infinity_4652

*snorts with laughter* :mmm:

Random much? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala121

But- I do also like the look of Sims- I played it once and it did rule, I agree. However it took so long to load so I've never played it since.

How big's your banana?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4

Umm I think like 5 cm or something like that lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by karmacrunch
Favourite expansion? :redface:

*snorts with laughter* :mmm:

Random much? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love Late night and island paradise. Love al the clubs and clothes for hoes. And ofcourse buildong resorts.

As we are there the EP that I least like is pets. Its kind of stupid and annoying. The world is ugly aswell :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by MathMeister
Please note that many may be annoyed if one, for example claims to be addicted or depressed if they are not in the slightest. You do not understand the pain and suffering people like me go through. But- I do also like the look of Sims- I played it once and it did rule, I agree. However it took so long to load so I've never played it since.

How big's your banana?

Sorry about that :frown: I didn't mean it like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala121
I love Late night and island paradise. Love al the clubs and clothes for hoes. And ofcourse buildong resorts.

As we are there the EP that I least like is pets. Its kind of stupid and annoying. The world is ugly aswell :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Late night is my fave too I think, I also love Sims :biggrin: are you going to buy sims 4? Are you gonna sell all your Sims 3 expansions if so?
Favourite Simlish phrase?
Reply 9
Original post by Precious Illusions
Late night is my fave too I think, I also love Sims :biggrin: are you going to buy sims 4? Are you gonna sell all your Sims 3 expansions if so?

You go gurl! I love LN

I can't wait for sims 4 :biggrin: but I'm kinda dissapointed there are no pools or hot tubs in the base game. Guess EA will be trying to get millions of dollars out of their fans. I predict the first expansion will be The Sims 4: Water life lol

I don't think I will sell my sims 3 collection. I gusss will be still playing it. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by hannah4225
Favourite Simlish phrase?

Susu! - hello?
Bredashay bredashay ji gabaga.

I hope I spelt that right lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala121
You go gurl! I love LN

I can't wait for sims 4 :biggrin: but I'm kinda dissapointed there are no pools or hot tubs in the base game. Guess EA will be trying to get millions of dollars out of their fans. I predict the first expansion will be The Sims 4: Water life lol

I don't think I will sell my sims 3 collection. I gusss will be still playing it. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No pools or anything?!? That's so bizarre, didn't know that. I like how diverse the new styling system is though and how you can change like every feature of their body. I'm really looking forward to it ^.^

Makes sense! I think sims 4 would have to be AMAZING to make me stop playing 3. Only downside to it is how much it messes with laptops :grumble:
Do you like to build and decorate your own houses or do you prefer to just use the default ones?
If you do build them, can you show us a picture of your best one?!

I love Sims and I have Sims 3 but I have nothing to play it on at the moment. :frown:
I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
Original post by lala121
Susu! - hello?
Bredashay bredashay ji gabaga.

I hope I spelt that right lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

My fav is yabadoo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Precious Illusions
No pools or anything?!? That's so bizarre, didn't know that. I like how diverse the new styling system is though and how you can change like every feature of their body. I'm really looking forward to it ^.^

Makes sense! I think sims 4 would have to be AMAZING to make me stop playing 3. Only downside to it is how much it messes with laptops :grumble:

Yes! I hate when I get those dumb error codes. :angry: Need to get a bettrr conputer for sims.

Oh the create a style looks awesome. cannot wait to create crazy sims like big boobs, noses lol.

Apparently there isn't a create a style aswell. Like changing the beds frabics etc. Oh well I guess it will be still good. Like the sims 3 was from sims 2.

But I hope they fix bugs. :biggrin: oh gosh just thinking about it makes me spin!!! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by toonervoustotalk
My fav is yabadoo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I love that one too lol!! Sometimes I like speak in simlish in real life :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala121
Oh I love that one too lol!! Sometimes I like speak in simlish in real life :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha.
I killed my sim by accident. I made her repair the dishwasher and she got but burnt and so i made her repair the dishwasher and she got an electric shock and she died:frown: in front of her baby as well. The cool thing is that i have a baby living alone :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was in a funny mood. I've taken it down.
Reply 18
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha.
I killed my sim by accident. I made her repair the dishwasher and she got but burnt and so i made her repair the dishwasher and she got an electric shock and she died:frown: in front of her baby as well. The cool thing is that i have a baby living alone :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? The baby is living alone? I should try that. For some reason my sims never seem to die accidentally, only once by repairing a stereo because their handiness skill level was low. But then again when I'm sometimes bored I just let sims stand in fire and do nothing/ letting them die Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala121
Really? The baby is living alone? I should try that. For some reason my sims never seem to die accidentally, only once by repairing a stereo because their handiness skill level was low. But then again when I'm sometimes bored I just let sims stand in fire and do nothing/ letting them die Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont know because i stopped playing it when my adult sim died. I will tell you tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply