The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kabulkid
haha fair enough, yeah finally going to a uni where 50% of the kids r private will be beneficial :smile: any tips on how to lure the rich kids in?

I'm rich, so whatever tactic you used on me should work. Haha jk

Just make as many friends as you can. Eventually, after a few weeks of friendship with these guys, you'll find out who the rich kids are. Now simply be there for them, whether it be to be their wingman when they're struggling in the girl department, helping them out with vital revision or something as small as bonding while sharing a meal together. Lmao, I expect a share of the profits once the mission is completed.
Reply 321
Original post by Alrounder79
A housewife would be a perfect disguise for a superwoman :P

But in all seriousness, I'll personally kill you if you become a housewife (not that there's anything wrong with that, but you seem like someone who has potential to do a lot more with your life :smile: )

:ninja: haha yeah dw i won't be. I'm a smart gal, (lol gal haha) i don't want to make the same mistake other afghan women have made. Or maybe they didn't have choice... i dnno :P I hate asking for things. I never ask for money or anything really so i'd never ask my hubs for money. I don't like being dependent. Especially financially. :lol: and i dnt wnt ya to die soo .. :rolleyes::tongue:
Reply 322
I'm rich, so whatever tactic you used on me should work. Haha jk

Just make as many friends as you can. Eventually, after a few weeks of friendship with these guys, you'll find out who the rich kids are. Now simply be there for them, whether it be to be their wingman when they're struggling in the girl department, helping them out with vital revision or something as small as bonding while sharing a meal together. Lmao, I expect a share of the profits once the mission is completed.

hahahahahah but like how do i slyly ask them for money? i mean... i have to make it looks like they wunna give me the cash instead of me asking them u feel me?
hahahahahah but like how do i slyly ask them for money? i mean... i have to make it looks like they wunna give me the cash instead of me asking them u feel me?

I feel you brother. This is a complicated subject matter which I haven't really figured out yet. Maybe like go into his room and ask for food and he'll happily give it to you since a) He's rich b) by now, you're probably a close friend haha. And like ask to use all the expensive **** he inevitably has. But straight out asking for money, slyly or not, will never work hahaha
Reply 324
lol dont worry haha i don't judge people, all of our journeys are different.
ooh haha im guessing u were the rude gyal in school then? the amount of times i got excluded from skl... lol i remember when my yr 10 teacher heard i got good uni offers she was like nooo way... i thought he'd be in prison by now haha.

lmfao naa not really m8. I messed around but the teachers loved me. They all talk to me like a friend :lol: + studyings fun :yep:
You a bad boy tut tut tut .. :lol:
Reply 325
I feel you brother. This is a complicated subject matter which I haven't really figured out yet. Maybe like go into his room and ask for food and he'll happily give it to you since a) He's rich b) by now, you're probably a close friend haha. And like ask to use all the expensive **** he inevitably has. But straight out asking for money, slyly or not, will never work hahaha

nah nah like i wunna do an inception on them and plant the idea in their head that they feel the need to help me out financially, u get me? then when they offer help i'll refuse a lot then be like oh ur such a good friend and ill take ur money if u REALLY wunna help me.

sly right?
Reply 326
Original post by Dinaa
lmfao naa not really m8. I messed around but the teachers loved me. They all talk to me like a friend :lol: + studyings fun :yep:
You a bad boy tut tut tut .. :lol:

haha studyings fun? i mean i guess i dont mind studying for maths cos im decent @ it but anything else is long... if it was up to me i wudn't even go uni tbh.

haha noo way im not a bad boy.. i just dont like less intelligent ppl having authority over me, sounds... harsh but true lol, i remember in my maths gcse class i spent more time outside getting kicked out than in the lesson rofl ohh i feel so bad for my teachers now, i was a prick rofl.
Reply 327
haha studyings fun? i mean i guess i dont mind studying for maths cos im decent @ it but anything else is long... if it was up to me i wudn't even go uni tbh.

haha noo way im not a bad boy.. i just dont like less intelligent ppl having authority over me, sounds... harsh but true lol, i remember in my maths gcse class i spent more time outside getting kicked out than in the lesson rofl ohh i feel so bad for my teachers now, i was a prick rofl.

there there its okay :hugs:
I like maths and all sciences was really easy and fun :biggrin:
Sometimes when ppl don't get it its like r u dizzy bra? why r u here? pls leave.
Or when they ask stupid questions like : is africa a country? -.- omg
Original post by Dinaa
:ninja: haha yeah dw i won't be. I'm a smart gal, (lol gal haha) i don't want to make the same mistake other afghan women have made. Or maybe they didn't have choice... i dnno :P I hate asking for things. I never ask for money or anything really so i'd never ask my hubs for money. I don't like being dependent. Especially financially. :lol: and i dnt wnt ya to die soo .. :rolleyes::tongue:

Good for you! I probably wouldn't want someone my wife/partner being financially dependant on me, too much pressure lol
Reply 329
Original post by Dinaa
there there its okay :hugs:
I like maths and all sciences was really easy and fun :biggrin:
Sometimes when ppl don't get it its like r u dizzy bra? why r u here? pls leave.
Or when they ask stupid questions like : is africa a country? -.- omg

looooool there were soo many dumb kids in my skl its not even a joke. i thought theres a limit to stupidity rofl. these times hows mandem tryna solve stuff like 2x+5=10, no joke i had some dudes ask me help for that question 2 months ago... like.. pls go live in a cave.
Reply 330
omdz i'm literally in a plank position. Back is killing me :lol:
Reply 331
Good for you! I probably wouldn't want someone my wife/partner being financially dependant on me, too much pressure lol

:yep: its annoying :rolleyes:
Reply 332
looooool there were soo many dumb kids in my skl its not even a joke. i thought theres a limit to stupidity rofl. these times hows mandem tryna solve stuff like 2x+5=10, no joke i had some dudes ask me help for that question 2 months ago... like.. pls go live in a cave.

lmao :lol: Smart people problems ehh? :biggrin:
Reply 333
Original post by Dinaa
lmao :lol: Smart people problems ehh? :biggrin:

haha we sound so harsh but its true. hopefully there were be smarter kids at uni but i hate book worms that flop at questions that require them to think a bit. ur gunna apply for medicine?
nah nah like i wunna do an inception on them and plant the idea in their head that they feel the need to help me out financially, u get me? then when they offer help i'll refuse a lot then be like oh ur such a good friend and ill take ur money if u REALLY wunna help me.

sly right?

Omg that's a good idea. Every now and again, pop in a comment about how poor your parents are or how little uni money you have to spend, etc. That should seed the idea in his head of wanting to help you financially, and it'll grow from there :ahee:
Reply 335
Omg that's a good idea. Every now and again, pop in a comment about how poor your parents are or how little uni money you have to spend, etc. That should seed the idea in his head of wanting to help you financially, and it'll grow from there :ahee:

yeah i know lol, im a lil devil haha. im gunna dry these rich kids out, watch.
Reply 336
haha we sound so harsh but its true. hopefully there were be smarter kids at uni but i hate book worms that flop at questions that require them to think a bit. ur gunna apply for medicine?

idk i think midwifery
Medicine is so long though 0.o
cba for that but i want to..

Afghans in afghanistan though.. If the speak english; great! you be a doctor :rolleyes:
Anyone who says something smart becomes something prestige :redface:
Reply 337
Original post by Dinaa
idk i think midwifery
Medicine is so long though 0.o
cba for that but i want to..

Afghans in afghanistan though.. If the speak english; great! you be a doctor :rolleyes:
Anyone who says something smart becomes something prestige :redface:

u cba for medicine but u want to? for an afghan theres nothing better than medicine lol. you'll have a long line of afg mandem tryna marry u lol.

haha both my parents were doctors in afghanistan so i've gone through the worst... do u have a lot of family here?
Reply 338
u cba for medicine but u want to? for an afghan theres nothing better than medicine lol. you'll have a long line of afg mandem tryna marry u lol.

haha both my parents were doctors in afghanistan so i've gone through the worst... do u have a lot of family here?

ooops haha srry :P
and naa m8 my line is already very long :rolleyes:
but yeah idk lol
Reply 339
Original post by Dinaa
ooops haha srry :P
and naa m8 my line is already very long :rolleyes:
but yeah idk lol

lol okay den, the stuck-up side coming out i c.

Quick Reply

Latest