(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rosie786
Hope you get better.

Quite down as well.

Aww we'll get through this:console:
Did you hear that thunder? :biggrin:
Original post by toonervoustotalk

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405730978.856106.jpg

Why am I attaching random pictures to directed posts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4829
Original post by LostGear
Aww we'll get through this:console:
Did you hear that thunder? :biggrin:

I'm not in UK lol.
Original post by KairosEden
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405730978.856106.jpg

Why am I attaching random pictures to directed posts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am pretty sure nick are going to be seued for that advert

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophsha
Sore throat?
What have you been up to

Ice cold shower + then go out with just a t shirt afterwards in the night = Bad idea!

It wasn't what you were thinking:rolleyes:
Original post by KairosEden
Yes.

Anal-sis.

Very gud.

Posted from TSR Mobile

*pause*
lmao no words for this smh. Idk where you're from but where I'm from we don't do this whole back n forth keyboard shotta thing. Ain't got time fa dat shh lol plus we save it for face to face. So I'll let you have your lil forum glory, I'm goin a bed. Actually I'm not even goin to bed I'm just gonna go be with people who are real. I'd advise you do the same. :cool:
Original post by LostGear
Ice cold shower + then go out with just a t shirt afterwards in the night = Bad idea!

It wasn't what you were thinking:rolleyes:

But it's not even cold outside?!
Original post by Sophsha
But it's not even cold outside?!

Explain my sore throat then:frown:
Original post by Mubariz
Odin is Thors Father. The King of Asgard. I never said I get him but Heimdall has been blessed with his Odin Force before. With it, it wouldn't even be a fight. It would be a stomp.

Here you can see planets and maybe even a galaxy getting destroyed when Odin starts to fight. Heimdall once possessed this power (didn't use it much tbh, but there you go)

He can't get to the quality power of Thor. When Thor became king and got the odin force he was so much more powerful than odin. He then got runes and was even more powerful. He was a galaxy buster, he could destroy a galaxy and when in a big fight he would be a universe buster he could see past the quantum structure, he was omniscient. He killed people who were much more than odin with one hit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's getting since he isn't like that normally. Anyway, here's how it will go down. Sauron will never come openly and fight until all other plans fail you know cause he's the boss and all. So he'll mind control Thor or whoever under his sway. Make them feel is a friend. Give them a ring. Subvert them to his will. Witchking wouldn't even have to fight. They'd end up buddies :laugh: all that other stuff about destroying galaxies sounds way too cartoonish for me :lol: I love Sauron :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4836
Original post by ApeMob
*pause*
lmao no words for this smh. Idk where you're from but where I'm from we don't do this whole back n forth keyboard shotta thing. Ain't got time fa dat shh lol plus we save it for face to face. So I'll let you have your lil forum glory, I'm goin a bed. Actually I'm not even goin to bed I'm just gonna go be with people who are real. I'd advise you do the same. :cool:

I swear you had a female sign up a few minutes ago. :teehee:
Original post by ApeMob
*pause*

I'm from the mental asylum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Bring it bro. I'll take you and your bitch.

I am an asgardian Puny human. I am Heimdall. You are nothing to me. I shall smash you where you stand

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't hurt my Kairos :frown:

Original post by Sophsha
I know you thought about it :sexface:

Take me on a drive man at night through Lake District :frown:

Like what exactly? Id say New York and Dubai are probably the only cities that are amazing!

I try my best not to make everything into some sort of sexual innuendo but I can't help it :frown:

If you lived closer to me I would :tongue:

Not even cities, like nature with something man made as a focal point, like...

Amazing man :colondollar: <3

I'm sowie

Well have you taken a picture of them atleast Rosie? :colonhash:
I swear you had a female sign up a few minutes ago. :teehee:

:curious: I am a girl, I never said this was me, this is Dayvid Thomas :love: I just like using gifs and photos when I have no words. I used a Nicki Minaj gif, am I Nicki Minaj??

http://instagram.com/thedayvidthomas
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest