The Student Room Group
imsoacademic, occams chainsaw, maid marian.

**** one, marry one, kill one GO!
Reply 2
Original post by Damien_Dalgaard
imsoacademic, occams chainsaw, maid marian.

**** one, marry one, kill one GO!

I'd definitely kill Occams, **** ISA and marry marian.

Spoiler

Original post by Black Cat
I'd definitely kill Occams, **** ISA and marry marian.

Spoiler

It's gunna be awkward but **** it haha.

Maybe switch between Occams and Marian shhhhhhhhh

btw if you're gunna do it with ISA, make sure you use Cambridge as her safeword.

BOOM!
Reply 4

btw if you're gunna do it with ISA, make sure you use Cambridge as her safeword.

BOOM!

Now ask me about something that relates to my description :biggrin:
Make of your bike you used in Holland?

What is the education in Holland like?

TSR user you'd go gay for..

From Rotterdam or Amsterdam.
Why did you fail your gcses
Reply 7
Make of your bike you used in Holland?

What is the education in Holland like?

TSR user you'd go gay for..

From Rotterdam or Amsterdam.

Gazelle quick and efficient bike.

Spontological no homo :wink:

The education system in the Netherlands is very rigorous compared to the English counterpart. Everything is much stricter and you actually have to pass to progress onto next grade(groep).

How far one will go is already determined during Middle School we have a class system which puts top performing students in a different environment. Those classes are generated through your middle school performance and there are set classes varying in different levels.

We have something called Praktijk Niveau which is essentially the lowest level of high school Education. Atheneum which is the highest. The students are divided in different schools.

I attended the lowest level of education there.

Amsterdam but have lived in numerous of other towns.
Reply 8
Original post by dire wolf
Why did you fail your gcses

I was a typical high school drop out had no ambition no future plans and did not care about my education whatsoever. I was also expelled and attended only half of my final exams.
What does feels to live in england and come by so many obese and unattractive women on daily basis? I remember when I used to live in england in about couple of years I saw about zero pretty women in the campus, and the few times I saw some they usually were from continental europe or somewhere in scandinavia. When I visited london the beautiful eastern european women stood out like a sore thumb from the fat and unattractive british women.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Eliogabalus
What does feels to live in england and come by so many obese and unattractive women on daily basis? I remember when I used to live in england in about couple of years I saw about zero pretty women in the campus, and the few times I saw some they usually were from continental europe or somewhere in scandinavia. When I visited london the beautiful eastern european women stood out like a sore thumb from the fat and unattractive british women.

The differences between dutch and english women was quite noticeable here in England foremost due obesity in the general population. The dutch women are on average taller and slimmer than their english counterparts. I think it has something to do with the lifestyle as the dutch tend to walk and cycle more.

As for attractiveness there isn't much difference between the two apart from the dutch women being slimmer and taller. I see a lot of gorgeous women at my campus in university everyday so there are definitely attractive people around here in England. I have to agree that eastern european women are extremely beautiful they have a good attitude and are kind.

I see a lot of unattractive english women on nights out but during the day it is a much different story and around campus at my uni. I guess it depends where you are staying.

BOOM!

Why would you want to kill me? :sad:
Reply 12
I thought this ama was interesting barely anyone posting wot? :frown:
I was also born in the netherlands , den haag :wink:

What are your future plans.
Original post by Black Cat
I am 21 years old

Moved to England at the age of 15 in 2007 to be exact

Graduated High School in 2009

Attended a special needs school for those with extreme bad behaviour in the Netherlands prior to move.

I am actually a very private person nobody knows about my past apart from my parents.

Feel free to ask anything :wink:

Can you speak Dutch?
Original post by Almonti372
Can you speak Dutch?

Hello there,

This thread is 5 years old, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to close it - sorry about that. :smile:

Latest