The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Kabulkid
lol okay den, the stuck-up side coming out i c.

:redface: :frown:

i was kidding...
Reply 341
Original post by Dinaa
:redface: :frown:

i was kidding...

haha okayy fair enough, what time do u normally sleep? i need to get my sleeping pattern fixed up cos im going to a protest tomorrow and need to be up at like 10am lol.
Reply 342
haha okayy fair enough, what time do u normally sleep? i need to get my sleeping pattern fixed up cos im going to a protest tomorrow and need to be up at like 10am lol.

normally- 11pm-10pm

since a tsr addict and ramadan- 3am - 12pm
Reply 343
Original post by Dinaa
normally- 11pm-10pm

since a tsr addict and ramadan- 3am - 12pm

ah fair enough, yeah ever since i made this acc i've become an addict. used to go on tsr a lot but w/o an acc and just stalk threads.
Reply 344
Guys, afghan bros and sis's, we're going to have our own soc soon. wooh, finally. There are like 10 afghans on this thing now (exaggeration lol)
Reply 345
ah fair enough, yeah ever since i made this acc i've become an addict. used to go on tsr a lot but w/o an acc and just stalk threads.

haha i get ya brb sehri :P
Reply 346
Original post by Ahsim
Guys, afghan bros and sis's, we're going to have our own soc soon. wooh, finally. There are like 10 afghans on this thing now (exaggeration lol)

woop woop, cant w8. most of us are addicts so we'll keep it alive.
Reply 347
Original post by Ahsim

Maybe a few more thn that..
qabili and mantoo omggggggggggg lucky, you cook it lol? my mum does the cooking in the house..

loool akhi! you don't understand I'm moving out of london for uni and my parents want me to prove that i can cook. but i sense they are taking advantage from this situation :mad:

Original post by Dinaa
Hahah I made mantou too! Omg thats my favourite dish. Getting a lil tired of it though.. Everyday 0.o and i made kabuli with chicken :smile:
How old r you and i swear i thought you were a guy :lol:

i can never get bored of mantoo. did you put kishmish in your kabuli? just turned 18 recently, and don't laugh :frown:, i explained why i have to cook above.
Reply 349
Original post by presidential_
loool akhi! you don't understand I'm moving out of london for uni and my parents want me to prove that i can cook. but i sense they are taking advantage from this situation :mad:

i can never get bored of mantoo. did you put kishmish in your kabuli? just turned 18 recently, and don't laugh :frown:, i explained why i have to cook above.

you're a girl? wow your parents are letting you move out of london? they must be lenient lool. what u gunna be studying and where? and thats how they trap them! 'prove u can learn how to cook' and the next thing you know you'll be making eid dinner.
you're a girl? wow your parents are letting you move out of london? they must be lenient lool. what u gunna be studying and where? and thats how they trap them! 'prove u can learn how to cook' and the next thing you know you'll be making eid dinner.

woaaah where did you get that info from:eek:, I'm a bacha LOL. there is gonna be a lot of fitnah/haram but inshallah i stay firm on the deen. I'm a failed medic you see, so I'm doing pharmacy at the university of bath or east anglia depending on my grades. wbu?
Reply 351
woaaah where did you get that info from:eek:, I'm a bacha LOL. there is gonna be a lot of fitnah/haram but inshallah i stay firm on the deen. I'm a failed medic you see, so I'm doing pharmacy at the university of bath or east anglia depending on my grades. wbu?

ohhh lol, sozzz, sorry to hear that you didn't get into medicine, it just wasn't meant to be i guess. depending on my grades ill be going to cambridge or imperial to study eng/civil eng so yeah, make dua :smile:

you in london?
Reply 352

Yup kishmish wa zardak :P
ohhh lol, sozzz, sorry to hear that you didn't get into medicine, it just wasn't meant to be i guess. depending on my grades ill be going to cambridge or imperial to study eng/civil eng so yeah, make dua :smile:

you in london?

yh akhi, i wasn't really into it anyway, i just done what my mum wanted to make her happy. jheeze subhanallah! i"ll make sure to keep your name in my duas :wink:

Original post by Dinaa
Yup kishmish wa zardak :P

stop it, you're making me hungry already:argh:
as mentioned above, we should make an afghan society.

p.s. I'm too lazy to set it up
Reply 355
as mentioned above, we should make an afghan society.

p.s. I'm too lazy to set it up

i cba setting one up lol, too much effort.
Afghan dude checking in over here to bolster our AFG forces over here on TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 357
Where is your dad, Bin Laden?
Reply 358
Original post by Reptilian
Afghan dude checking in over here to bolster our AFG forces over here on TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yoo whats good, u from london g?
Original post by hihoho
Where is your dad, Bin Laden?

in ur mum
Reply 359

in ur mum

Come on, I have feelings too you know.. but your daddy was trained by the CIA, in case you didn't know so there's something to be proud about?

Quick Reply

Latest