The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApeMob
Oh boy Mubariz. Native Americans
Pacific Islanders
Orientals
Indians
Negrito Aboriginals
Are all Asians. Native Americans originate from the Bering Strait. Too long a history for me and school is out so I cba But that is how we are Asian.

Lol, but by that logic everybody is African?

To my knowledge, America isn't in Asia and neither is Australia etc so I don't class either as Asian, and I don't know anybody (aside from you now) who would

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brah.

Spanish girls and Middle Eastern girls? Can't decide if you know what I'm saiyan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Intelligent
But he's black :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've changed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5063
Original post by KairosEden
There was a study conducted on a dating website, they found out that Middle Eastern women are amongst the most desired by men.

Agreed. Like...fuaaa...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I guess I am out of that then.
There was a study conducted on a dating website, they found out that Middle Eastern women are amongst the most desired by men.

Agreed. Like...fuaaa...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Men in general or for that site lol. I'd say Mediterranean women but not specifically Middle Eastern.
Original post by ApeMob
Why would you figure that.

Not sure if a statement or a question....
Original post by Rosie786
Well I guess I am out of that then.

I wouldn't say so until I have read it.
Original post by LostGear
You think you got it bad?

Try 5 years.

How old are you?
:console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz

Hmm, I'd say they are more conservative than most.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you seen Asian girls these days?! We're so messed up. Hijab by day, haram by night.

Original post by LostGear
Thay clears it up.

I would have never guessed, well, unless he spoke or something.

One tip on camping: Get well stocked on all the essentials! Or if you like a bit of adventure don't plan it all and just go with the bare minimum:lol:

Camping in Lake District is awesome! :biggrin:

He's not your avatars suntanned, kebab in hand Geordie, a shame I know :frown:

That's the problem, I can't carry minimum! You literally have to carry a huge rucksack (about the size of yourself) for 7 days while hiking up mountains, this is DofE.
My overnight bag consists of like a week trip to America, I'm going to be terrible :lol:
Where have you camped?

Original post by ApeMob
o. I'm technically Asian being Native Amurrican so I asked. Because we mix a lot.

Native American? That's so cool :cool:
Yeah it's true though, we gots to stick together.
Original post by Rosie786
I can take it away cos I didn't even know and I am a girl. I ain't corrupted. I act like it but I'm the most goodest girl here, K? :unimpressed:

You making me cry. :cry2:

You didn't know a phrase, doesn't matter. Your innuendo makes You dirty :unimpressed:

Being the cleanest cloth in a pile of dort isn't something to be proud of :mmm:

You're making me cry. :frown::no::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How old are you?
:console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

20:lol:
Brah.

Spanish girls and Middle Eastern girls? Can't decide if you know what I'm saiyan.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Polish, spanish, italian, canadian, arab, asian and south amercan ladies and portugese:sexface::drool:[coma:sogood:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5073
Original post by Twinport53
:colone::colone::colone:

Better :h: You filthy slut.

You mistaking me for yourself. :hmpf:
Original post by Sophsha
Have you seen Asian girls these days?! We're so messed up. Hijab by day, haram by night.

Some girls are like that Yeah.

And I'm ashamed...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those studies are bs man, all woman are :sexface: she just needs that ass.
Original post by Mubariz
Lol, but by that logic everybody is African?

To my knowledge, America isn't in Asia and neither is Australia etc so I don't class either as Asian, and I don't know anybody (aside from you now) who would

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't care what you think, Natives are seen as Asian by professionals because of where they originated. A polynesian Islander is most definitely seen as Asian as well as Alaskans/Native Americans. You think people are something because they are from a place attached to another? Lol so white people in Australia are not white because they're not in Europe???? And what about Africans agenm8?
Shove it all in.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Na il just tease you.

Original post by Sophsha
Exactly man, although places abroad are getting ruined by us Brits, places like Kavos and Spain, which are so pretty :colonhash:
I'm guessing you like skiing and snowboarding then :biggrin:
And yes he has one of those expensive professionals one, but doesn't even use it probably only for dick pics :rolleyes:

You want to go into pharmaceuticals?!

Hahaha it's not just brits, what about ze germanz :mad:

Hell no, I can't even ice skate, so I would be awful at skiing :rolleyes:

Why does that not surprise me? Just selfie, dick pic, selfie, dick pic, over and over again :rolleyes: That poor camera :frown:

Erm, I don't think so? I just wanna do something science related tbh, I quite like things to do with nature and the human body etc. so picked that :redface:

Hells yes I am. Haven't got laid in almost a week! :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha a week? Try doing it for 4 years straight, then nothing at all for the last 8 month :mad:

Your lucky, stop complaining :rolleyes:
Original post by ApeMob
Mediterranean women

The Spaniard disagrees :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophsha
Those studies are bs man, all woman are :sexface: she just needs that ass.

:colone:

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest