The Student Room Group

Why do people who post nude photos cover their intimate parts? Isn't it counterproduc

I seriously don't get this at all... What's the point of posting a nude photo if you're not showing your whole body?
(edited 9 years ago)
If it's Facebook we're talking about, then it's so that they don't get removed.
It's about teasing.
Yeah, I've kinda thought this - like in naked calendars and stuff, it's not really naked if you cover up parts
So you're forced to use your imagination and also like someone said teasing, it's like giving someone a cake and not letting them eat it :teehee:
I think that making sure that the photo is not removed is one factor. The other may be that intimate parts are more visible for many people given that more people are 'bare' downstairs, as it were.

I'd never post nude photos myself as you never know who could end up seeing them- not the sort of photo you would wish a future boss to see, for example.
Original post by LJStudent
It's about teasing.

I don't get that at all, it seems illogical, either take a nude photo or don't take a nude photo.
Original post by MidnightDream
So you're forced to use your imagination and also like someone said teasing, it's like giving someone a cake and not letting them eat it :teehee:

But all people generally look the same expect for slight variations.
The allure of what could be is what gets people off. Hence why teasing is the purpose of covering the most private parts.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't get that at all, it seems illogical, either take a nude photo or don't take a nude photo.

I guess it's something you'd understand more if it happened to you :tongue:
It's always good to hold something back. If you just show everything then people have nothing left to want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending