The Student Room Group

I'm an Afghan living in London, ASK ME ANYTHING!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by hihoho
Come on, I have feelings too you know.. but your daddy was trained by the CIA, in case you didn't know so there's something to be proud about?

haha soz if i offended u in any way, shape or form. yeah he was trained by the CIA on how to penetrate women like your.... you know the next word lol.:colone:
Also Afghan. Nice to see that there are quite a few of us here! I'm about to go to sleep, but I'll be keeping an eye out for this anticipated Afghan society!
Reply 362
Original post by Kabulkid
haha soz if i offended u in any way, shape or form. yeah he was trained by the CIA on how to penetrate women like your.... you know the next word lol.:colone:

Is that how you Afghans are raised by your parents? Shameful.

Reply 363
Original post by General Maximus
Also Afghan. Nice to see that there are quite a few of us here! I'm about to go to sleep, but I'll be keeping an eye out for this anticipated Afghan society!

well hello there, what do you do in life?
Original post by hihoho
Is that how you Afghans are raised by your parents? Shameful.

haha made me chuckle. 5/10, getting better.
Nah from Birmingham fam. Let me ask Dina a question though. Saw your thread some time back calling yourself 'Persian'. Lol @ you. Aren't you ashamed at making such statements rather than saying you're Afghan.

Let me make myself comfortable with some popcorn. Ma wakht nafrat darom bare iraniyaye asl, tu kho Iraniyaye durookha ban

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll endeavour to make the Afghan society tomorrow. My day off work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 367
Original post by Reptilian
Nah from Birmingham fam. Let me ask Dina a question though. Saw your thread some time back calling yourself 'Persian'. Lol @ you. Aren't you ashamed at making such statements rather than saying you're Afghan.

Let me make myself comfortable with some popcorn. Ma wakht nafrat darom bare iraniyaye asl, tu kho Iraniyaye durookha ban

Posted from TSR Mobile

She told me she is british and was ashamed of admitting of being Afghan, I would be too to be honest, I mean what do the Afghans have going on? Nothing.
Reply 368
Hey :smile:
Welcome here and hope you enjoy your time..
1) The media don't portray you guys in a positive way, what's the main reason for this you think?
2) How do you deal the situation when someone relates you to the bad people from the Muslim countries..?
Original post by Biryani007
Lmao you clearly don't speak it, what I said is basic...you just proved my point, you speak Dari and you're that other guy :lol:

I speak pashto too but tbh you don't speak it like he does, in which I do too. Just because he doesn't speak in your dialect doesn't mean he doesn't know it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by toxiictests
I speak pashto too but tbh you don't speak it like he does, in which I do too. Just because he doesn't speak in your dialect doesn't mean he doesn't know it.

Ok
Reply 371
Original post by Rian7
Hey :smile:
Welcome here and hope you enjoy your time..
1) The media don't portray you guys in a positive way, what's the main reason for this you think?
2) How do you deal the situation when someone relates you to the bad people from the Muslim countries..?

1) To justify going to Afghanistan, to make us look like savages in need of help. Also to put a bad image on Islam.
2) Doesnt happen a lot to me personally because i live in a very diverse area but when it rarely does happen i ignore it. If i like the person ill try educate them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 372
Original post by hihoho
She told me she is british and was ashamed of admitting of being Afghan, I would be too to be honest, I mean what do the Afghans have going on? Nothing.

Lool ur funny don't lie.
I didn't say that. You're just mad cuz i didn't reply to ur PM.
Reply 373
Original post by Reptilian

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bubakhshi ni ni! Lutfan okosm fikr nako. Ma zyad dar baresh namifamum. Fikr kardum ke afghan wa irani yak chiz ast. But since i've known it was a mistake i just call myself afghan. Nooo m8 i'm so proud. Trust me i'm like the proudest afghan ever. Machum diga zyad irani ha ra namifamum. I'm fullly afghan and i love it! Srs dude. you should ask my friends they know i'm obsessed but i guess i made a mistake. and dnt listen to hihoho hes just mad at me :lol:

Edit: I'm sorry. It was a silly mistake. And ya really need to know that i am not ashamed.
Edit: And i went to a saturday afghan school.. They all called themselves persian. And even the teachers. I went from a very young age so i guess i learnt from them. Dumb dumbs :lol: I'm editing a lot cuz i feel bad :frown: and plus you loled at me which makes me sad :lol: :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
My girlfriend is Afghan. She's from the North, and speaks Dari (she doesn't speak Pashtun). I have a couple of questions:

-Do you speak Dari?
-Do you hate it when people call you Afghani? My gf hates it as the Afghani is the currency and she is Afghan, not a bit of money.
Reply 375
Have you ever been bullied for being an Afghan or Muslim?
Ever had any girlfriends?
Do you pray 5 times a day?
When did you last visit Afghanistan?
اگر توانایی خواندن این متن را داری بگو از کجایی افغانستان هستی
Reply 377
Original post by Dinaa
Lool ur funny don't lie.
I didn't say that. You're just mad cuz i didn't reply to ur PM.

Don't make me take a screenshot sweetie. :wink:
Reply 378
Original post by hihoho
Don't make me take a screenshot sweetie. :wink:

haha lool ya make me lol :smile:

Thought we were friends >;'( :rolleyes:

and i guess you'll have no queen :lol: :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 379
Original post by Dinaa
haha lool ya make me lol :smile:

Thought we were friends >;'( :rolleyes:

Haha I am just joking, you are lyk the proudest afghan in the world!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest