The Student Room Group

ucas

Hi this may have been asked before, but do you have to submit AS grades that you dropped as well as those that have been continued onto A2 or just write those subjects in your A2 only???
Original post by Teddysmith123
Hi this may have been asked before, but do you have to submit AS grades that you dropped as well as those that have been continued onto A2 or just write those subjects in your A2 only???

You have to declare every result.

Yes ,you have to submit ALL your results including ,the AS(s) you may have dropped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carnationlilyrose
You have to declare every result.

Original post by livealittle
Yes ,you have to submit ALL your results including ,the AS(s) you may have dropped

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks, and I do economics so does that mean I have to write what I got in the individual modules or just the final grade for AS?
Sorry if these questions sound a bit stupid, I just don't want to get anything wrong
Also, I retook an AS exam in June, and should be getting the results on the 14th of August so do I have to make it clear on UCAS that this is an exam I retook and how do I show that? - I'm applying for 2015 entry whilst on a gap year, hence the reason I'm asking many questions on here
Also, I retook an AS exam in June, and should be getting the results on the 14th of August so do I have to make it clear on UCAS that this is an exam I retook and how do I show that? - I'm applying for 2015 entry whilst on a gap year, hence the reason I'm asking many questions on here

You put it down twice. You'll have your grades in hand by the time you're applying, so they will take the higher of the two results.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending