The Student Room Group

Had sex with a random guy... i'm normally high maintenance.

Scroll to see replies

pm me op
Original post by blueskyblue
pm me op

No, PM me instead! :tongue:
Original post by jay2013
No, PM me instead! :tongue:

dyel gtfo
Original post by fat_hobbit
Not if they ugly like ****, and have low value.
Your statement only applies to men who are established. Whereas if you are an older guy that is living by the breadline with nothing going for him, their chances will deminish further.

Of course you are right.

If you are an older guy living on the breadline, then you can have your pick of the older women, as that is what is likely to be mostly available to the older woman.

The eligible men (with brains between their heads) would go for the desirable woman they can get, which will usually be younger girls, not their age peers.

That is why you will see many successful older men with younger girls. The guy would be about 45 and she would be some hot thing of 28, or even 22. Simon Cowell is in his 50s and his babymama is 35.

Many women just end up bitter in their middle age after their early glory because most desirable men available (after the women's divorce) want higher quality younger model. Men win in the end! You can do as you wish when the pendulum swings to you.
dyel gtfo

ROFL!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by LutherVan

That is why you will see many successful older men with younger girls. The guy would be about 45 and she would be some hot thing of 28, or even 22. Simon Cowell is in his 50s and his babymama is 35.

Many women just end up bitter in their middle age after their early glory because most desirable men available (after the women's divorce) want higher quality younger model. Men win in the end! You can do as you wish when the pendulum swings to you.

Well it goes without saying if you have that level of status and fame, you will get younger girls as an older man.

But let's be realistic here, how many guys on TSR are going to be the next Simon Cowell, he is in the top 5% of society.

On average most people's net worth will be below 40k p/a.

Besides, if you are young and have that level of fame/status e.g. Christino Ronaldo. Then you will have the pick of the girls anyway. So age has nothing to do with it, it is all based around an exchange of value. Women invest into these guys , because they have a lot to gain materialistically by dating them. You think Hugh hefner will have a **** load of women if he didn't have the fame from playboy?
(edited 9 years ago)
Well it goes without saying if you have that level of status and fame, you will get younger girls as an older man.

But let's be realistic here, how many guys on TSR are going to be the next Simon Cowell, he is in the top 5% of society.

On average most people's net worth will be below 40k p/a.

Besides, if you are young and have that level of fame/status e.g. Christino Ronaldo. Then you will have the pick of the girls anyway. So age has nothing to do with it, it is all based around an exchange of value. Women invest into these guys , because they have a lot to gain materialistically by dating them. You think Hugh hefner will have a **** load of women if he didn't have the fame from playboy?

No, you don't have to be extremely rich, you just have to be eligible (which would include some level of financial security).

The richer you are, the more likely the younger you can go. But even if you are not rich but just a bit affluent, e.g. making over 70K a year, you can still dictate in the coupling market.

The reality, which most girls would not tell you, is that most them are highly insecure and also love company. They don't want to be on their own, so they are frequently looking to 'couple up'. And they actually like the "up" bit. They want to date up, that implies someone they feel they can look up to. So they are as desperate for companionship as men are desperate for sex. So when they are older and single, they will be searching for the eligible guys that are above them, hence guys above average can dictate and do as they wish.
No, you don't have to be extremely rich, you just have to be eligible (which would include some level of financial security).

The richer you are, the more likely the younger you can go. But even if you are not rich but just a bit affluent, e.g. making over 70K a year, you can still dictate in the coupling market.

The reality, which most girls would not tell you, is that most them are highly insecure and also love company. They don't want to be on their own, so they are frequently looking to 'couple up'. And they actually like the "up" bit. They want to date up, that implies someone they feel they can look up to. So they are as desperate for companionship as men are desperate for sex. So when they are older and single, they will be searching for the eligible guys that are above them, hence guys above average can dictate and do as they wish.

That has nothing to do with age, has it?

You can be an older man, and have little materialistic value.

Anyway , I agree with what you wrote.

It come's down to an exchange of value. Basically, if you can't offer anything to a girl, she will feel like you are not worth investing in, especially the pretty ones who have options. They will act like they are better then you.

Similarly, if you have a lot going for you, and all she has is her looks, she will feel intimidated and will try and latch onto you, as she feels she can go 'up market' as you put it.

The hardest thing for men in general, is trying to become an attractive man for women. Every guy needs that one thing about them that makes women want to buy into them - just having a nice personality is too generic these days.

...capitalism.
(edited 9 years ago)
That has nothing to do with age, has it?

You can be an older man, and have little materialistic value.

Anyway , I agree with what you wrote.

It come's down to an exchange of value. Basically, if you can't offer anything to a girl, she will feel like you are not worth investing in, especially the pretty ones who have options. They will act like they are better then you.

Similarly, if you have a lot going for you, and all she has is her looks, she will feel intimidated and will try and latch onto you, as she feels she can go 'up market' as you put it.

The hardest thing for men in general, is trying to become an attractive man for women. Every guy needs that one thing about them that makes women want to buy into them - just having a nice personality is too generic these days.

...capitalism.

Never listen to that 'have a nice personality' rubbish woman promulgate about. That is just another of the numerous untruth women tell themselves and start to convince themselves is the truth.

Look around your close circle and environment and you will see that it is not usually the nice guys that get the pretty girls.

If you want to get girls, and pretty ones at it, then have a minimum level of success financially, carry yourself well, understand female psychology & how to manipulate it and don't give too much respect & niceness to girls (otherwise you will fall into the friend zone). Bad boys usually are the ones that get pretty girls, nice boys get the rumps an offals.

See more information here:

http://www.nairaland.com/1127016/alpha-male-vs-nice-guy/

http://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman/

There are some serious in-depth insights there. People like Sagamite on that forum are the bad boys and the girls there are always chasing him. Once you master the art, girls would be the one whining while you are balling.
Never listen to that 'have a nice personality' rubbish woman promulgate about. That is just another of the numerous untruth women tell themselves and start to convince themselves is the truth.

Look around your close circle and environment and you will see that it is not usually the nice guys that get the pretty girls.

If you want to get girls, and pretty ones at it, then have a minimum level of success financially, carry yourself well, understand female psychology & how to manipulate it and don't give too much respect & niceness to girls (otherwise you will fall into the friend zone). Bad boys usually are the ones that get pretty girls, nice boys get the rumps an offals.

There are some serious in-depth insights there. People like Sagamite on that forum are the bad boys and the girls there are always chasing him. Once you master the art, girls would be the one whining while you are balling.

Because naira land is a reputable source. Oh and we're all Nigerian and our cultures are the same causing us to behave similar. Riggghhhhttt

But yeah I had a think about it, the guys that are like the most are from middle class backgrounds and live on the outskirts of london. But they are also the funniest/nicest/charismatic guys. Wow. I didn't even notice till now. Maybe it's a coincidence... I think not though, MIND****
Original post by Anonymous
Because naira land is a reputable source. Oh and we're all Nigerian and our cultures are the same causing us to behave similar. Riggghhhhttt

But yeah I had a think about it, the guys that are like the most are from middle class backgrounds and live on the outskirts of london. But they are also the funniest/nicest/charismatic guys. Wow. I didn't even notice till now. Maybe it's a coincidence... I think not though, MIND****

And I take it that you are representative of the whole female population?:rolleyes:
And I take it that you are representative of the whole female population?:rolleyes:

Where did I say that, I was just saying what you said might apply to me? How did I claim or infer in any way I was a representative.
Unlike you who implied nairaland is a representative of how females feel towards men LOL

It is also a massive myth that being an ******* will get you girls.

You can be nice (charming) and get girls as long as you have more to offer to her then just being nice.

If you have nothing to offer her and are an ******* to her, she will just dismiss you as a douchbag. i.e. There was nothing to gain by being with you to begin with, and if anything that disqualified you further.
Original post by Anonymous
Where did I say that, I was just saying what you said might apply to me? How did I claim or infer in any way I was a representative.
Unlike you who implied nairaland is a representative of how females feel towards men LOL

So I implied? I did not say?

You know what I implied? But you did not imply that you were representative?:biggrin:

Women and logic.:rolleyes:
It is also a massive myth that being an ******* will get you girls.

You can be nice (charming) and get girls as long as you have more to offer to her then just being nice.

If you have nothing to offer her and are an ******* to her, she will just dismiss you as a douchbag. i.e. There was nothing to gain by being with you to begin with, and if anything that disqualified you further.

Okay, list 20 nice guys that are women magnet.

So how come many single mothers in deprived communities are not dismissing the douchbags before they got pregnant for them?

Mate, look around you, bad boys get the girls more. You will most likely continue whining as a nice guy or end up with some used up girl that is now looking to settle down after many heartbreaks from bad boys.

Mate, look around you, bad boys get the girls more. You will most likely continue whining as a nice guy or end up with some used up girl that is now looking to settle down after many heartbreaks from bad boys.

Mate there's not just two categories of guys : bad or good . Thats bull****. Stop reading so much into this PUA psychology stuff.

Being overly nice isn't going to get you a girl but that doesnt mean you have to act like a prick to get pussy.

Its the reckless confidence and masculinity that draws girls to bad guys more than anything , its more than possible to embody those traits without being a dick head.
Mate there's not just two categories of guys : bad or good . Thats bull****. Stop reading so much into this PUA psychology stuff.

Being overly nice isn't going to get you a girl but that doesnt mean you have to act like a prick to get pussy.

Its the reckless confidence and masculinity that draws girls to bad guys more than anything , its more than possible to embody those traits without being a dick head.

As long as you agree that being nice is not what gets girls, then I am happy.
Okay, list 20 nice guys that are women magnet.

So how come many single mothers in deprived communities are not dismissing the douchbags before they got pregnant for them?

They are on my facebook - investment bankers etc

I also got girls as a nice guy, but with extreme value elseware.
(edited 9 years ago)
They are on my facebook - investment bankers etc

I also got girls as a nice guy, but with extreme value elseware.

Okay, do continue being a nice guy. One day you will learn.
Okay, do continue being a nice guy. One day you will learn.

lol

how old are you? you write like a teenager

You know right there is a huge difference between being a douchebag and being assertive? (the latter is attractive)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending