The Student Room Group

what would you do if your mother/brother/sister was murdered by an israeli airstrike?

Scroll to see replies

How many Palestinians have the Zionists killed now in the last few days? Its coming up to 300.

You can see why they are hated.
Original post by presidential_
imagine you were born in Gaza, an open prison, and say your little brother gets murdered while playing at the beach...or your mother while shopping for food. what would you do?

I wouldnt have voted for Hamas.
just saying if you want justice for the murder you will be pictured as a militant and your whole block will be bombed killing the rest of your family and much more...
Original post by thunder_chunky
I'd be angry naturally. Would I condemn an entire nation and support it's destruction and the massacre of it's people though? Perhaps, or perhaps not.

Original post by Georgiina_Tee
Be angry at whoever did it not the whole nation... Wonder why her and not someone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by tengentoppa
I'd probably cry. No, I'm fairly certain I would cry.

Original post by DorianGrayism
Blame Israel for killing them.

Blame Hamas and etc for continuing to fire thousands of rockets and giving Israel a justification to attack.

Original post by MidnightDream
I would cry and I would be ridiculously, ridiculously angry

Original post by yo radical one
If this happened to me, I would hate both Israel and Hamas

Israel for carrying out the killing

and Hamas for doing literally everything they can to make sure Israel ends up killing civilians (for their propaganda war)

Original post by Algorithm69
I would hate Israel and Hamas.

would you want justice? or will you act as Israelis pet and do exactly want they want and even if you do, there is a chance of you being killed too
would you want justice? or will you act as Israelis pet and do exactly want they want and even if you do, there is a chance of you being killed too

Justice
Original post by Maker
Why do you call it murder, its war and there are always innocent people being killed in wars? Its not murder unless unarmed people are being deliberately killed or likely to be killed.

Do you consider the firing of rockets into Israel by Hammas murder? It would meet the criteria for murder or negligent homicide since the rockets land randomly while Israel at least tries to target its strikes.

aiming at a block which has children playing on the roof? if they were guided missiles how could you miss the children on the roof? what about an open beach where there are kids just playing football?

Original post by MidnightDream
Justice

you will be laballed as a militant and your densly populated block which you live in will be bombed killing the rest of your family and many other civilians
Original post by Baldness
I wouldnt have voted for Hamas.

they were elected in 2006 and apparently they were good back then.
What could you do?
Reply 29
aiming at a block which has children playing on the roof? if they were guided missiles how could you miss the children on the roof? what about an open beach where there are kids just playing football?

Don't kick the bear. And I would be really annoyed if someone harmed my rabbits.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Maker
Don't kick the bear.

the only thing these kids were kicking was a ball...you are heartless.

Hamas store their weapons in civilian areas so exactly this happens

Sure I would want justice, but both Israel and Hamas would be to blame, rather than just Israel

As a sidenote you do realise that when Hamas took control of Gaza the first thing they did was publically execute a bunch of opposition party leaders, so this idea that Hamas represents all the Palestinians, is a total fiction
i agree with you, hamas are in no way perfect, but my point is injustice is taking place for the Palestinian people and they have no choice but to shut up and wait like sitting ducks

I know and yeah it is true people need to realise that Hamas and the Palestinian people are not the same thing and that Hamas is also to blame when Palestinian civilians die.

They could have chosen not to fire rockets at all, so Israel did not have to fire back, that would have been perfect. However, if they really want to fight Israel, they should store their damn weapons away from civilians so when Israel launch airstrikes only the weapons are destroyed.
I do not care for either side but you know Israel will never stop until they're completely wiped out. Nobody can stop them except the West which we all know is under occupation as much as Palestine.
ask Hamas to stop firing rockets at Israel and getting Palestinians killed......
Original post by jayman
Yeah, on innocent children.

Why would Israel purposely attack children? What is the logic?
Reply 36
the only thing these kids were kicking was a ball...you are heartless.

You are what the Soviets used to say is an useful idiot although I would qualify the useful part.
Original post by imtelling
How many Palestinians have the Zionists killed now in the last few days? Its coming up to 300.

You can see why they are hated.

How many innocents have the Islamic nutcases PURPOSELY killed? ~23,000 since 9/11.

How do you know what the intended target was?
Original post by yo radical one
Hamas store their weapons in civilian areas so exactly this happens

This

I think one could make a decent argument that Islamic terrorists have a habit of being weak and cowardly (suicide bombings etc).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending