The Student Room Group

Any The O.C fans or Gossip girl or OTH

reply with your favourite characters or plots or people or couples etc.
gossip girl is the worst programme on the planet: it convinces girls that they all have a shot of love with the hot, sexy, well dressed guy.

Argh, everything in life helps the people with good genetics.
(edited 9 years ago)
I absolutely adore Gossip Girl! Manhattan, designer clothes and trivial drama.. what more could you ask for?! Blair Waldorf is one of the sassiest (and selfish) characters I've ever come across. She's fierce, fashionable and feisty. I loved watching her in action. She's definitely my favourite character.
I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl, so much eye candy. :love: Currently rewatching all the episodes for the third time lol, at the moment I'm at the part where Blair and Dan are a couple and I just love them together.
Reply 4
Original post by dire wolf
gossip girl is the worst programme on the planet: it convinces girls that they all have a shot of love with the hot, sexy, well dressed guy.

thats like top gear convinces boys that they can own Ferrari's and 500000£ cars,

all shows can be like that . us girls are not stupid to believe that we all have a shot with the hot guy just from a tv show

but i agree with ur last sentence
Reply 5
Original post by LeaX
I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl, so much eye candy. :love: Currently rewatching all the episodes for the third time lol, at the moment I'm at the part where Blair and Dan are a couple and I just love them together.

yh i was rewatching the other day episodes from season 1 and 2 and 3 , i think blair and chuck suit more
Reply 6
Original post by Technetium
I absolutely adore Gossip Girl! Manhattan, designer clothes and trivial drama.. what more could you ask for?! Blair Waldorf is one of the sassiest (and selfish) characters I've ever come across. She's fierce, fashionable and feisty. I loved watching her in action. She's definitely my favourite character.

u should also watch The O.C if your interested in like teen dramas, its about rich people in california but has more serious plots.

but yeah i love blair so much and i love her outfits and serenas too! i hate vanessa so much , she wears the ugliest clothes.

Also Leighton meester(blair ) is married now to adam brody (seth from the o.c) im very jealous of leighton
Original post by dire wolf

Very true dat.

Serena > Blair

Original post by LeaX

Spotted LeaX at the palace hotel. S and B having a little heart-to-heart with L. Hmmn, why so thirsty L?
Could a peace accord in UES and TSR be far off xoxo Gossip Girl.
Nathan and Haley are the best couple :love:

OTH will always be my favourite show :yep:
(edited 9 years ago)
I love OTH!! I swear they have life's answers with the quotes they read out. Love Naley!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I stopped watching OC after Marissa died. Stupid people. It was a stupid move. And I only watched it because my siblings did. It's not the kind of show I could tolerate today. :redface:
Original post by sadaf2
u should also watch The O.C if your interested in like teen dramas, its about rich people in california but has more serious plots.

but yeah i love blair so much and i love her outfits and serenas too! i hate vanessa so much , she wears the ugliest clothes.

Also Leighton meester(blair ) is married now to adam brody (seth from the o.c) im very jealous of leighton

I have watched The O.C. and I didn't like it. I found it quite repetitive and dull and I hated the way they pronounced 'Kirsten's' name (Keer-sten) :lol:

Yes, Leighton and Adam are a lovely couple.

Original post by Damien_Dalgaard

Serena > Blair

I used to think so as well, but after re-watching the entire series for the fourth time I've seen that Serena doesn't have much substance. Yes, she's beautiful and easy-going but for me Blair is more interesting and has depth to her character.
Original post by MidnightDream

Jimmy Edwards.

When I hear your name, it's not the same!

Mouth and Skillz my OTP <3

/loljk
Jimmy Edwards.

/loljk

Awwwh yeah I love them both :laugh:

Oh how I miss OTH :moon:

You go gurl! They are sooo HOT :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still can't believe how they just killed merissa. But then again the last episode was just amazing :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Jimmy Edwards.

/loljk

I loved Skills so much. I never did agree with Mouths actions regarding Jimmy and the whole yearbook incident. Jimmy did hold students hostage and although Mouth was his friend before and Jimmy was bullied after the time capsule videos got leaked, that doesn't mean he should hold people at gunpoint and Mouths protest to put Jimmy in the yearbook wasn't right.

I have watched The O.C. and I didn't like it. I found it quite repetitive and dull and I hated the way they pronounced 'Kirsten's' name (Keer-sten) :lol:

Yes, Leighton and Adam are a lovely couple.

I used to think so as well, but after re-watching the entire series for the fourth time I've seen that Serena doesn't have much substance. Yes, she's beautiful and easy-going but for me Blair is more interesting and has depth to her character.
Oh I see and I see where you are coming from about it being repetitive.

Yeah Serena was just a pretty girl caught up in something. She wasn't that interesting and like Blair was said to her , it did seem a lot of drama surrounded her and that it wasnt the 'serena show' when Blair was much more interesting.

Original post by Vixen47

I stopped watching OC after Marissa died. Stupid people. It was a stupid move. And I only watched it because my siblings did. It's not the kind of show I could tolerate today. :redface:

They shouldn't of killed Marissa I agree as in season 4 the story lines like the whole 'peaches' thing was soo annoying and boring.

Original post by donutaud15
I love OTH!! I swear they have life's answers with the quotes they read out. Love Naley!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish there was an actual book with just a collection of the things Lucas says at the start of every episode.

I love how Hayley changed Nathan
(edited 9 years ago)
Leighton and Adam suck as a couple.

SereNate endgame <3
Original post by sadaf2
I loved Skills so much. I never did agree with Mouths actions regarding Jimmy and the whole yearbook incident. Jimmy did hold students hostage and although Mouth was his friend before and Jimmy was bullied after the time capsule videos got leaked, that doesn't mean he should hold people at gunpoint and Mouths protest to put Jimmy in the yearbook wasn't right.

Oh I see and I see where you are coming from about it being repetitive.

Yeah Serena was just a pretty girl caught up in something. She wasn't that interesting and like Blair was said to her , it did seem a lot of drama surrounded her and that it wasnt the 'serena show' when Blair was much more interesting.

They shouldn't of killed Marissa I agree as in season 4 the story lines like the whole 'peaches' thing was soo annoying and boring.

I wish there was an actual book with just a collection of the things Lucas says at the start of every episode.

I love how Hayley changed Nathan

Yeah it's hard to Google them when I want to look at a particular quote. .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Vixen47

Marissa's death was the best thing to happen to the show. Annoying bitch. I think I only liked that show recently, because I got all nostalgic when I watched like 2 episodes as a kid. Dat theme song doe...

Quick Reply

Latest