The Student Room Group

Do you like being invited to birthday parties?

If you don't see someone that often, but are good friends otherwise, would you be excited about their party or think of it as a burden?

Bearing it mind it's gonna be a small event (max 20 people) but at a pricey place with expensive food and lots of fun and games. :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have never been invited to a birthday party

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Random254
If you don't know someone very well, but are good friends,

I do not understand how I can be good friends with someone I don't know very well

However, I do not like parties where the person inviting me expects me to pay for my food
Reply 3
Original post by TenOfThem
I do not understand how I can be good friends with someone I don't know very well

lmao, that came out so wrong. I meant if you don't hang out that often [due to distance], but are friends otherwise
I wouldn't go.
Reply 5
Original post by SophiaLDN
I wouldn't go.

may I ask why?
Reply 6
Yesss
may I ask why?

I just wouldn't go to a birthday party unless its a very good friend's birthday. Relating to your original question though, I would go if I knew other people that were going otherwise I would definitely not go.
Reply 8
Original post by TenOfThem

However, I do not like parties where the person inviting me expects me to pay for my food

No, i would be paying for everything.
Reply 9
I just wouldn't go to a birthday party unless its a very good friend's birthday. Relating to your original question though, I would go if I knew other people that were going otherwise I would definitely not go.

Cool :smile:
Reply 10

Basically this tbh

People just go out these days to take pictures and post them on Facebook anyway.
If you don't see someone that often, but are good friends otherwise, would you be excited about their party or think of it as a burden?

Bearing it mind it's gonna be a small event (max 20 people) but at a pricey place with expensive food and lots of fun and games. :colone:

Yh I would love to go if you are talking about my best friends party but if t is a stranger then never!
Yes I think its nice to be invited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Emerald123
Yh I would love to go if you are talking about my best friends party but if t is a stranger then never!

how about someone who's not a best friend, but not a stranger either?
how about someone who's not a best friend, but not a stranger either?

Yh I would go if they treat me as their friend.i would go to that person's party that I am comfortable with and whose personality is really good!
lmao, that came out so wrong. I meant if you don't hang out that often [due to distance], but are friends otherwise

No, i would be paying for everything.

In that case - it would spend on who else is going
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I have never been invited to a birthday party

Posted from TSR Mobile

youre invited to my next bday then:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending