The Student Room Group

Have I punctuated properly?

Being outdoors has a number of advantages. I love being out and about; exposed to natures most magnificent views. However, being outdoors has also educated me about new life that is existing, that we are not yet aware of.

While meeting and greeting new people, we explore new life from under our noses. Although insects are my worst, trembling fear I will not abandon nature for its is beautiful in everyway imaginable.

Many people prefer being out doors; rather than being locked away at home, living off excessive TV shows. Why not go out and explore the world? It's our loss if we ignore natures best features. We're the ones missing out, so make your choice wisely.
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I've proof read it and made some corrections. Here you go:

Being outdoors has a number of advantages. I love being out and about, exposed to nature's most magnificent views. However, being outdoors has also educated me about new life that is existing, that we are not yet aware of.

While meeting and greeting new people, we explore new life from under our noses. Although insects are my worst, trembling fear, I will not abandon nature for it is beautiful in every way imaginable.

Many people prefer being outdoors rather than being locked away at home, living off excessive TV shows. Why not go out and explore the world? It's our loss if we ignore nature's best features. We're the ones missing out, so make your choice wisely.
Reply 4
Original post by Highfiveyou

you're welcome buddy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest