The Student Room Group

People found out about my realtionships with older women

I have been off from uni since May, my new accommodation in the uni town isn't available until September so I've been staying with my mum in my hometown for the summer.

I get a long with girls more than I do guys so ll my friends at the uni town is girls and back home just a couple of male friends. I went from having loads of sex to none so I gagging for some action, so I decided to join a online dating app.

On this app I've had a few older women messaging me, I've meet up with a few who just wanted sex, become friends as well because we get along.

One I met became a great friend, she is 37 and me being 24 we had sex, never been with older women before so been a great experience for me she taught a lot of new things. I wanted to keep it a secret but a photo leaked onto facebook of me laying in her bed next to her so I couldn't hide it. I told my friends back in the uni accommodation.

The only people that don't know is my parents? should I be honest what I been up to? She said see wants to visit me at my student accommodation, I don't know how that is going to go down but by funny if people think she is my mum then they hear things.

Another thing I am concerned about will this harm my relationships with girls my own age? As I said most of my friends are female so I am worried what they would think. Am I taking things too far?
Reply 1
Haha dude are you serious? Or just seeking attention? Getting laid as a guy is ALWAYS a good thing for your rep. Doesn't matter what age or even if she's ugly. I'm younger then you yet I know this. You have much to learn.
Who took a photo of you in bed with her :lolwut:
Reply 3
Original post by elohssa
Haha dude are you serious? Or just seeking attention? Getting laid as a guy is ALWAYS a good thing for your rep. Doesn't matter what age or even if she's ugly. I'm younger then you yet I know this. You have much to learn.

I am serious, she isn't girlfriend material and I am worried about rumors and friendships when I get back.
Original post by Anonymous
I have been off from uni since May, my new accommodation in the uni town isn't available until September so I've been staying with my mum in my hometown for the summer.

I get a long with girls more than I do guys so ll my friends at the uni town is girls and back home just a couple of male friends. I went from having loads of sex to none so I gagging for some action, so I decided to join a online dating app.

On this app I've had a few older women messaging me, I've meet up with a few who just wanted sex, become friends as well because we get along.

One I met became a great friend, she is 37 and me being 24 we had sex, never been with older women before so been a great experience for me she taught a lot of new things. I wanted to keep it a secret but a photo leaked onto facebook of me laying in her bed next to her so I couldn't hide it. I told my friends back in the uni accommodation.

The only people that don't know is my parents? should I be honest what I been up to? She said see wants to visit me at my student accommodation, I don't know how that is going to go down but by funny if people think she is my mum then they hear things.

Another thing I am concerned about will this harm my relationships with girls my own age? As I said most of my friends are female so I am worried what they would think. Am I taking things too far?

Ha what do you mean it "leaked onto facebook"? Surely either you put it on or she did? You haven't got paparatzi following you around, do you? Or people watching you get it on?
Original post by elohssa

Not if you are a nonce. Ive seen it happen
Reply 6
Original post by Carpe Vinum
Who took a photo of you in bed with her :lolwut:

she took it of me whilst she laying next to me, I don't know how because I was asleep
Did you add her on FB and got tagged or something? And is this Tinder? I must try it!
Reply 8

Why is this an issue? You are both adults I don't see why anyone would care. You are a big boy now and you don't need to talk to your parents about what you do in your private life, it is weird and creepy.
Someone should make a troll thread " someone found out about my relationship with younger man"
Original post by Mankytoes
Ha what do you mean it "leaked onto facebook"? Surely either you put it on or she did? You haven't got paparatzi following you around, do you? Or people watching you get it on?

She put it on there, I didn't want her to do it but she did anyway. I don't want to be public about it what I'm saying, I tell her but she still continues. Like I said I am most worried if my parents know because I'm doing someone closer to her age than my own.
Original post by elohssa

Isn't it past your bedtime?
She put it on there, I didn't want her to do it but she did anyway. I don't want to be public about it what I'm saying, I tell her but she still continues. Like I said I am most worried if my parents know because I'm doing someone closer to her age than my own.

I don't know how that counts as a leak, but surely you know you could just untag?

I don't really see the problem, your friends will think it's cool/funny you're shagging much older women.

If you don't see her as girlfriend material, don't invite her to uni.
Reply 13
Troll
Who cares what others think, it's your life.
I am serious, she isn't girlfriend material and I am worried about rumors and friendships when I get back.

Is she shag material?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending