The Student Room Group

'Honeymoon phase'

So me and my S/O have been going steady for nearly 6 months now and my 'friends' have said that I shouldn't be so happy and that I'm still in the honeymoon phase of the relationship. Some one care to explain this to me haha :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
It would be pretty funny if you got dumped tomorrow.
Reply 2
No it wouldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tengentoppa
It would be pretty funny if you got dumped tomorrow.

For a big guy called Mandemwale, I'd laugh my balls off

Original post by matty4912
No it wouldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4

Do you honestly not know what a honeymoon phase is?
The honeymood period is the cute part at the beginning of a relatioship when the other person is pretty much perfect, you never have arguments and you can't keep your hands off each other.
Reply 7
Thank you! 1.For explaining that to me and 2.For replying with something worth while!

How long does it usually last then and what's it like afterwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So me and my S/O have been going steady for nearly 6 months now and my 'friends' have said that I shouldn't be so happy and that I'm still in the honeymoon phase of the relationship. Some one care to explain this to me haha :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's pretty much the phase before you get bothered by the other persons flaws etc and don't really need to work on the relationship.

Can last from 1 week to about 2 years.... also can be awkward when one person feels like they're in the honeymoon phase but the other doesn't.
Reply 9
Ah right! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! 1.For explaining that to me and 2.For replying with something worth while!

How long does it usually last then and what's it like afterwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

With my most recent ex, it lasted on and off for six months or so. After that, I was began to notice the things that really irritated me about him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending