Original post by Jubz1
I don't know, I was born with my hand and I suppose it developed from there

Hahah this made me spit out my tea!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Hahah this made me spit out my tea!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I certainly hope you sucked it back up, what a waste of perfectly good tea if not.
her nose.... some peng nose no joke i was like wtf ur nose is pengalicious no joketing.

as you would expect, didn't work out.
Original post by Jubz1
I don't know, I was born with my hand and I suppose it developed from there

loool 8/10 no joke.
Reply 24
Smile and deep voice :sexface:
Reply 25
I loved how he'd always visit me at night and stay with me right until morning. :colondollar:

Ha ha. In my dreams.

:nopity:
Original post by Jubz1
I certainly hope you sucked it back up, what a waste of perfectly good tea if not.

It wasn't that good of a brew tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
She was extremely funny and sweet, and I thought we shared a lot in common.
I guess it was how innocent and pure I thought she was but sometimes your first impressions get shattered quickly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reptilian
I guess it was how innocent and pure I thought she was but sometimes your first impressions get shattered quickly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

was she a hoe?
Her big tits and arse, discovered she had a personality and boom!
The fact that I thought she might have sex with me.
Reply 32
My last gf it was her personality as I had to get to know her via messages before even seeing her or meeting her, so you learn so much about someone (but she was also a beautiful girl anyway!), but people change!

First gf I guess it was cos she was the first person that was actually interested in me but she was also nice.
Her laugh and sense of humour. I recall (Vaguely as we were both drunk) mentioning that I thought her laugh was very distinctive on the night we met. And at the time she thought it was an insult :colondollar: Over the next few weeks I got to know her better and saw how her sense of humour was almost exactly like mine, which I love.
(edited 9 years ago)
His sense of humor, his heart of Gold and his absolutely drop dead gorgeous green eyes ^_^
Original post by Kabulkid
was she a hoe?

Virgin with a hoe mentality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reptilian
Virgin with a hoe mentality

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww im so sorry to hear that and yeah unfortunately a lot of girls r like that nowadays, what happened akhi?
Girl - Her beautiful, elegant and lady like walk and demure.

Boy - His cocky attitude , masclinity & green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I fell for her when she pointed me out in a lineup <3 I admit we haven't made love yet but we came close when she knee'd me in the groin. I still cherish that blissful moment :wink:
Reply 39
*my ex boyfriend

His confidence. He knew exactly what he wanted and he knew how to get it. Very chuck bass like. Extremely hot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending