The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Come over to the bi side, we've got cookies :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tempting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stinkum
I'm well jealous. The darkness feels so heavy.

The darkness is peaceful! Just think this is the only time and place to have real 'me' time.
Original post by OTTCuriosity
Totally original right! :O

tell me person

what do you do for fun during the summer:?
Well I kinda threw up when I went to Thorpe park, not sure you want puke all over your...:sexface:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me." Or in your case, it will. :smug:

Ive heard that friction can cause unnecessary heat, amirite? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you like something on yours :colone:

What if the words are written on a knife :mad:

What do you mean unnecessary? :colonhash:

Don't blow your load handsome.
Original post by Skratch My Itch
I'm not trying to sleep. But I'm also not an insomniac. I'm just awake 'cos it's Saturday and I don't have work tomorrow.

That's the kind of badass I like :smile: Little things can make a huge impact on your life, and I say this is one of my favourites. Staying up late because I can, don't have to worry about being tired the next day. And the thought of a lie in makes me froth at the mouth!
Original post by Twinport53
Don't blow your load handsome.

*fap fap fap*

Bit late.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What we need is a good old storm...tell you what I'll brew one up in a bit
Original post by trustmeimlying1
tell me person

what do you do for fun during the summer:?

Most of my fun relies on money I don't have. Buuuut, I absolutely love going for walks and getting lost in a national park. Kind of being a kid again and getting all inquisitive whenever I hear the clicking of a bunch of hoppers in a bush or catching a glimpse of wild bunnies chasing each other. Just being outdoors in general is lovely, the sun is super important to my health so I try my best to get the most of it whenever it does decide to come out. I also like going to the beach, rock pooling, cheap disposable bbqs with family and friends. Y'know, just chilled out stuff :smile:
makes me froth at the mouth!

omg THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
Ergh. I can't even have my window open because a spider the size of Bambi slyly crept its way around my window pane last night while I was watching Lightening. It will basically stay shut until I move away now.

For the past month, I've been going to sleep at 4/5 and 6 so insomnia probably doesn't describe it anymore. The heat and asthma doesn't help. I'm always paranoid I stare at a screen for so long in the night, I'll make myself go blind. TSR is quite entertaining this evening though. Hello fellow night owls! :colone:

You've got the best of both worlds :ahee:

(Sang that in Miley's voice :tongue:)

Original post by Twinport53
Would you like something on yours :colone:

What if the words are written on a knife :mad:

What do you mean unnecessary? :colonhash:

Implying I've got a dick doesn't get me in the mood, you should know that :colonhash:

The knife that I'll shank you with? :smug:

The friction should produce pleasure, not heat :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stinkum
omg THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

Yep, that's definitely what I said. And I'll say some more if you wanted me to lmao Daft bugger :smile:
That's the kind of badass I like :smile: Little things can make a huge impact on your life, and I say this is one of my favourites. Staying up late because I can, don't have to worry about being tired the next day. And the thought of a lie in makes me froth at the mouth!

HAHAHA lol. And they can, but I wouldn't say this is life changing. As someone who doesn't go out all that often, and never to do nightlife-esque things, I just stay up instead. But yes, lie-ins are the GOAT. I didn't get out of bed until nearly two in the afternoon yesterday :biggrin:
Original post by Arketec
That'll be why they call you Kabulkid - then?

mhhhhhhhm
Original post by ironandbeer
What we need is a good old storm...tell you what I'll brew one up in a bit

I've been waiting for a storm all day! The lying bastards on the weather channel getting my hopes up only to suffocate in thick and clammy air!
Original post by Legohead
Ergh. I can't even have my window open because a spider the size of Bambi slyly crept its way around my window pane last night while I was watching Lightening. It will basically stay shut until I move away now.

For the past month, I've been going to sleep at 4/5 and 6 so insomnia probably doesn't describe it anymore. The heat and asthma doesn't help. I'm always paranoid I stare at a screen for so long in the night, I'll make myself go blind. TSR is quite entertaining this evening though. Hello fellow night owls! :colone:

hello night owl
There's too many insomniac threads these days, what's happening to the British youth?

Think they're slipping caffeine in our juice boxes :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, that's definitely what I said. And I'll say some more if you wanted me to lmao Daft bugger :smile:

okay :smile:

btw did u say u liked going out for walks and enjoying nature?
Original post by KairosEden
*fap fap fap*

Bit late.
Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to calm down these thoughtless actions.

Implying I've got a dick doesn't get me in the mood, you should know that :colonhash:

The knife that I'll shank you with? :smug:

The friction should produce pleasure, not heat :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eva STAHP :redface: I meant on your face you fricking rectangle :rolleyes:

Stab me at your peril :mad:

It's both, don't worry, just ask Kairos :colone:
You've got the best of both worlds :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm. Not sure if I want a couple of inches up my angus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest