The Student Room Group

I'm a gay Muslim AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fanticipation
Please close troll-thread.

It's actually not a troll haha

Original post by TheAnusFiles
Yeah, I'm supportive of gay people 100% but it's just not fair to your wife and kids

Maybe to my wife in some ways, but why my kids?

Original post by Kutta
Are you bi sexual or gay?

Like 98% gay tbh
Original post by Anonymous
It's actually not a troll haha

Maybe to my wife in some ways, but why my kids?

Like 98% gay tbh

Because you have brought them into a loveless marriage/partnership
Aw fanks bby, why does being gay make me a bad parent? Btw I didn't specify that I was a 'guy' sooo xD

But I am a guy tho >.<

So basically you're a troll, a future life wrecking troll
But I am a guy tho >.<

Yeah obv I am. Being sexually attracted to men isn't a sin, homosexual acts are, right?

No I don't, I can still love someone unconditionally, and what else am I meant to do? Can't marry a man can I? xD

Ok that's good but seriously I can understand how bad your wife would feel if in future she finds out about your homosexuality. I know no matter how much my husband loves me but if he turns out to be gay, I would be devastated. The idea that my husband fancies men would kill me inside!
Original post by leedswest
So basically you're a troll, a future life wrecking troll

Umm.. Yeah sure... I guess. If that let's you sleep at night then sure :biggrin:
Reply 25
Only shiite Muslims dislike gays.
Because you have brought them into a loveless marriage/partnership

You can still love someone you're not particularly sexually attracted to :smile:
You can still love someone you're not particularly sexually attracted to :smile:

Not romantically
is a gay muslim allowed max 4 husbands?
Ok that's good but seriously I can understand how bad your wife would feel if in future she finds out about your homosexuality. I know no matter how much my husband loves me but if he turns out to be gay, I would be devastated. The idea that my husband fancies men would kill me inside!

Well hopefully I'll marry someone open minded and caring and loving enough not to judge me for something I can't help, and support me instead. Surely my partner won't be perfect either?

Original post by elohssa

WOZ DAT A PUN :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not romantically

Maybe, I guess I'll find out

is a gay muslim allowed max 4 husbands?

If u're gunna troll don't bother commenting :333
Go

Are you Pakistani?
Original post by elohssa

What? :/ Do I sense sectarianism?

What if you married a guy got pregnant had kids and then he was like I'm an atheist

No I don't, I can still love someone unconditionally, and what else am I meant to do? Can't marry a man can I? xD

You actually can now.
Well hopefully I'll marry someone open minded and caring and loving enough not to judge me for something I can't help, and support me instead. Surely my partner won't be perfect either?

WOZ DAT A PUN :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Maybe, I guess I'll find out

If u're gunna troll don't bother commenting :333

I'm not saying you're a bad person, in fact I have gay friends who are very understanding and caring but the idea of a husband being gay or attracted to other men is very depressing for a woman. Plus, that woman surely deserves someone who is sexually and romantically also attracted to her.
Are you Pakistani?

No thankfully xD xD

Original post by Calllu-m
You actually can now.

I meant Islamically
Seriously though, how many gay Muslims are on TSR?
What if you married a guy got pregnant had kids and then he was like I'm an atheist

I wouldn't happy off course. I have a firm belief in God and I would want my husband to be religious more than anything else so that we can both raise our children in a religious environment. Firstly, I'll pray for him and ask him to read religious texts and stuff (lol basically try to convert him but not forcing him) but still if he doesn't I would divorce him, I know for some this may sounds stupid but the thing is that my priority is religion and I won't compromise on that as it would have an impact on my children.
I'm not saying you're a bad person, in fact I have gay friends who are very understanding and caring but the idea of a husband being gay or attracted to other men is very depressing for a woman. Plus, that woman surely deserves someone who is sexually and romantically also attracted to her.

Well if you're a Muslim, you know as well as I do that I have no other option? A married man might be attracted to other women, but they just have to have the decency and respect to stay loyal to their wife right?
No thankfully xD xD

I meant Islamically

So what's your ethnicity?

Quick Reply

Latest