The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OTTCuriosity
I've been waiting for a storm all day! The lying bastards on the weather channel getting my hopes up only to suffocate in thick and clammy air!

Serves you Brits right for bragging whenever the sun came out :colone: Now that it's too hot, ya all complaining! My Irish skin could never handle this overhyped **** :frown:
Original post by Twinport53
You need to calm down these thoughtless actions.

It's both, don't worry, just ask Kairos :colone:

Repost:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405815703.119427.jpg

Mm. Pleasure is created by the heat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Most of my fun relies on money I don't have. Buuuut, I absolutely love going for walks and getting lost in a national park. Kind of being a kid again and getting all inquisitive whenever I hear the clicking of a bunch of hoppers in a bush or catching a glimpse of wild bunnies chasing each other. Just being outdoors in general is lovely, the sun is super important to my health so I try my best to get the most of it whenever it does decide to come out. I also like going to the beach, rock pooling, cheap disposable bbqs with family and friends. Y'know, just chilled out stuff :smile:

all I need is a car and some easy going friends and Im with yeh!
Playing this to myself

If nothing else it reminds me what a top geeza I am :love:

Seriously though, anyone tried classical music to get to sleep?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Legohead
Ergh. I can't even have my window open because a spider the size of Bambi slyly crept its way around my window pane last night while I was watching Lightening. It will basically stay shut until I move away now.

For the past month, I've been going to sleep at 4/5 and 6 so insomnia probably doesn't describe it anymore. The heat and asthma doesn't help. I'm always paranoid I stare at a screen for so long in the night, I'll make myself go blind. TSR is quite entertaining this evening though. Hello fellow night owls! :colone:

I'm quote enjoying the entertainment tonight too! In all honesty it's the only entertainment I've had on here since joining last year lol

Shame about the spiders though, I think the spiders around mine know my wrath for them so wouldn't want to risk their lives stepping a foot in my room.
Most of my fun relies on money I don't have.

Story of my life.
Original post by Twinport53

Eva STAHP :redface: I meant on your face you fricking rectangle :rolleyes:

Stab me at your peril :mad:

It's both, don't worry, just ask Kairos :colone:

:rofl: you're classic man. But no. No I don't want you spraying stuff on my face :colonhash:

This bitch don't need any more heat this summer :cool:

Original post by KairosEden
Hmm. Not sure if I want a couple of inches up my angus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll never know unless you try :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
You'll never know unless you try :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll go as far as a strap on. Fua...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trustmeimlying1
all I need is a car and some easy going friends and Im with yeh!

Ohh a car would make such a huge difference! I would never stop travelling! Well, if money wasn't an issue
Original post by ironandbeer
Playing this to myself

If nothing else it reminds me what a top geeza I am :love:

Seriously though, anyone tried classical music to get to sleep?

Listening to music makes me want to search for more music! What a vicious cycle
Ohh a car would make such a huge difference! I would never stop travelling! Well, if money wasn't an issue

I think most people would never go home, if they had a endless stream of cash. Anywhere in particular you would go?
Listening to music makes me want to search for more music! What a vicious cycle

You sure?
Original post by KairosEden
I'll go as far as a strap on. Fua...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ironandbeer

You sure?

Well that's just cruel. I'll go find some decent music to cleanse my ears out
Well that's just cruel. I'll go find some decent music to cleanse my ears out

NOT the idea Hannar
This is totally a rip off version of Sleep Is For The Weak
Lol.

This thread....

Is lulz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SloaneRanger
I think most people would never go home, if they had a endless stream of cash. Anywhere in particular you would go?

Where do I begin?!
I want to travel all over the world and experience all different cultures. I know I definitely would like to visit Prague someday, admire all of the buildings. And then maybe somewhere tranquil like Mauritius, and a bit of wildlife conservation work in a few exotic places

Latest