Posted from TSR Mobile

well, maybe not then
Original post by Stinkum
well, maybe not then

You can try though (I'm helping) :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Intelligent
Imperial is best for engineers I hear.

Haha that's. I'm in 2nd year and it's going great. I like the challenge the course presents :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i think imperials engineering course is better but cambridge is cambridge... i wunna work abroad and having cambridge on ur cv is pretty top notch imo.
Does anyone know Krishna?
Reply 5905
You know what I mean Rosetta :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I'm dead tired. GN

:lovehug:
Original post by Kabulkid
yeah i think imperials engineering course is better but cambridge is cambridge... i wunna work abroad and having cambridge on ur cv is pretty top notch imo.

Forget about Cambridge's name. Anybody who is anybody would know who Imperial is. My uncle hires engineers in the US for an engineering firm I believe and he's never been to the UK and he knows about Imperial and that they're one of the best in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rosie786
Lol I'm dead tired. GN

:lovehug:

Was it because I called you Rosetta? I'm sorry :cry2:

Good night :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forget about Cambridge's name. Anybody who is anybody would know who Imperial is. My uncle hires engineers in the US for an engineering firm I believe and he's never been to the UK and he knows about Imperial and that they're one of the best in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

so you'd recommend imperial above cambridge engineering? a fair amount of ppl have said that but i just thought they're biased cos they didn't get into cambridge.. lol
I have become nocturnal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
so you'd recommend imperial above cambridge engineering? a fair amount of ppl have said that but i just thought they're biased cos they didn't get into cambridge.. lol

Lol nah, Cambridge isn't best for everything. Best for Maths obviously :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5911
Hi, this might not be the place, but am going to ask anyway. Can anybody recommend a name for a small business selling apple products (mainly macs) that I am looking to start up. I really want the name to be something that people would remember, a name that you look at at instantly think that it's really cool. If you hate apple and/or have nothing worthwhile to say then don't. Thanks in advance for any replies!
Lol nah, Cambridge isn't best for everything. Best for Maths obviously :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha cambridge maths is no funny business. theres one thing to say u got into cambridge maths.. another is to say u got into trinity college maths.

trinity college is pretty pro lol.
Original post by JPD96
Hi, this might not be the place, but am going to ask anyway. Can anybody recommend a name for a small business selling apple products (mainly macs) that I am looking to start up. I really want the name to be something that people would remember, a name that you look at at instantly think that it's really cool. If you hate apple and/or have nothing worthwhile to say then don't. Thanks in advance for any replies!

I don't like apple but be sure not to put anything relating to their name or logo in your business. They are famous for suing. Yes, even small businesses.

Anyway, what about "Wizz" as in computer wizz?

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha cambridge maths is no funny business. theres one thing to say u got into cambridge maths.. another is to say u got into trinity college maths.

trinity college is pretty pro lol.

Why, because it's the most famous of the colleges? What college did you apply to? What is your offer? It includes STEP I'm assuming,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why, because it's the most famous of the colleges? What college did you apply to? What is your offer? It includes STEP I'm assuming,

Posted from TSR Mobile

St Johns and yeah I have to get a 1 in STEP I, I underestimated STEP unfortunately... I think i got a 2,2 (I did STEP II) as well so idk i think ill be in the summer pool.
Reply 5916
I don't like apple but be sure not to put anything relating to their name or logo in your business. They are famous for suing. Yes, even small businesses.

Anyway, what about "Wizz" as in computer wizz?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the reply. I want to make a list of about 10 or so and then try and decide and this will definitely go on there. Did you mean to spell it 'wizz' or did you mean whizz?
St Johns and yeah I have to get a 1 in STEP I, I underestimated STEP unfortunately... I think i got a 2,2 (I did STEP II) as well so idk i think ill be in the summer pool.

Oh, big mistake. STEP was challenging even for me and I got S,S,S. What's Imperial offer? A*AA or AAA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPD96
Thanks for the reply. I want to make a list of about 10 or so and then try and decide and this will definitely go on there. Did you mean to spell it 'wizz' or did you mean whizz?

Spell it as Wizz, it's more catchy I think. It's up to you though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, big mistake. STEP was challenging even for me and I got S,S,S. What's Imperial offer? A*AA or AAA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A*A*A, they both have the same A-level offer. Cambridge just ask for STEP.

Latest