The Student Room Group

Guys , would you marry a girl who's had sex with over 20 guys?

Scroll to see replies

To be honest, if you judge a woman on how many sexual partners she's had when you yourself have had more, then you need to get your priorities straight. It shouldn't make any difference so long as you love and trust her. Thinking in terms of her sexual partners reduces her to a thing whose value revolves around sex rather than virtues and vices, and if you can't see why that's wrong then I pity the woman who does end up with you.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
If women didn't put out as much, there'd be far more elliot Rodger cases.

Men you should be thankful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If women spent more time and energy building businesses instead of hunting down wealthy men, there would be more equality in this world and women would deserve a higher status.
Reply 23
Original post by Freudian Slip
Since

Original post by marm-alade
To bh you.

Original post by emmabakerxox
i've had bile

Original post by keturah
Hello drake/Jamie TT :rolleyes:

This guy doesn't want to marry someone with a moderate amount of sexual partners, because they'd be more likely to realise he's crap in bed :wink:

I mean if you're a virgin when you marry, you're more likely accept what you get and come to the conclusion that sex "isn't that great" if you're not compatible with your man!!
Reply 24
Original post by emmabakerxox
i'e

Didn't mean to make you say "i've had bile" in my reply, sorry! lol
Reply 25
Why do feminists have to ruin almost every thread :colonhash:
I think this thread shows the age of people on here. The average age for women marrying in the UK is about 30 (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/8415852/Average-age-for-women-to-marry-hits-30-for-first-time.html), so, if she lost her virginity at 16, that's like a new shag every 9 months to have twenty sexual partners, hardly extreme.

The logic in the studies is flawed, because it assumes divorces=bad marriages. Many conservative women have much greater barriers to divorce, even when very unhappy/abused.
I'm not sure, at 20 I'd certainly say she was a slut.
Reply 28
Number is irrelevant. Marriage is about the person. So yeah I would
Reply 29
If, by the time I wanted to get married, the fact that they'd had less than 20 partners would be the warning sign. Even if they're not prudish/have something wrong with them, then they'd still probably not be in a good position to make a good judgement of who they want to spend the rest of their life with.

Although, what's that rule? Women divide the number of partners they've had by 3, men multiply?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bobbi!
This guy doesn't want to marry someone with a moderate amount of sexual partners, because they'd be more likely to realise he's crap in bed :wink:

I mean if you're a virgin when you marry, you're more likely accept what you get and come to the conclusion that sex "isn't that great" if you're not compatible with your man!!

:lol:
Not if she was 20. Im sorry but over 20 guys at the age of 20 no. At an older age say 28-30 thats fine.
Reply 32
Original post by Malevolent
Not if she was 20. Im sorry but over 20 guys at the age of 20 no. At an older age say 28-30 thats fine.

Why would you be marrying someone at the age of 20? (ok, I know some do, but then that's usually a medium-term relationship plus growing up with them - which doesn't combine well with having 20 sexual partners)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JoeTSR
Why would you be marrying someone at the age of 20?

It's not unheard of

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JoeTSR
Why would you be marrying someone at the age of 20?

People get married at earlier ages FYI.
Reply 35
Original post by ElChapo
It's not unheard of

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Malevolent
People get married at earlier ages FYI.

Edited around the same time you both posted. If you were one of the unusual cases of marrying at 20, I can't see how that would easily combine with having double digit sexual partners, unless you take the decision of marriage incredibly lightly.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
If women didn't put out as much, there'd be far more elliot Rodger cases.

Men you should be thankful.

ha yeah these "meninists" that complain about women's promiscuous behaviour need to be careful what they wish for. Do they really want a more moralistic society where women are more selective about which men they choose....?

Especially if you're a short man
Dissertation alert ^ :redface:
Reply 38
As a female,I'd take it as a huge warning sign if the guy would be willing to marry someone like that. I'd avoid.
Marry, not a chance.. Sexual intercourse, not a chance either. God knows what she has.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending