The Student Room Group

Getting results by mail?

Is it possible that I can get mt results another way instead of going to the centre.

Can I ask my examinations officer, if I have to come in?

And can they send it by post to me.

Thanks
Original post by Jay.Sean
Is it possible that I can get mt results another way instead of going to the centre.

Thanks

Most places will offer this so I'd advise asking, yes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, do I need to offer a reason why, or can I just request it.

I'm pretty sure that if they offer it, you can just request it as a matter of preference :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Not really, just request them to be sent via post, they just need to know in advance since they have to sort all the results out :smile:
Reply 5
I'm pretty sure that if they offer it, you can just request it as a matter of preference :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 06shawm
Not really, just request them to be sent via post, they just need to know in advance since they have to sort all the results out :smile:

Thank you very much, I will ring later today.

Regards
Reply 6

Thanks

There's no problem with having them posted but most centres will ask for you to provide a stamped addressed envelope. Also, they can't post the results until Thursday 14th so you won't get them until Friday at the earliest.
Reply 7

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by 06shawm

Original post by Compost
There's no problem with having them posted but most centres will ask for you to provide a stamped addressed envelope. Also, they can't post the results until Thursday 14th so you won't get them until Friday at the earliest.

Thanks all. They just said that they will send it to me on the address that they have. Can't they post them on the 13th and then I get them on the Thursday.
Reply 8
Thanks all. They just said that they will send it to me on the address that they have. Can't they post them on the 13th and then I get them on the Thursday.

Sorry, it is specifically forbidden to post them before Thursday.
Reply 9
Original post by Compost
Sorry, it is specifically forbidden to post them before Thursday.

Its no problem, last query - can I get them by phone or will I just have to wait the extra day:smile:
Got my GCSE's by mail last year and it came like a week late :/ despite giving a first class stamp.
Reply 11
Original post by Super199
Got my GCSE's by mail last year and it came like a week late :/ despite giving a first class stamp.

Oh wow, I assume they will post them second class notlol
Its no problem, last query - can I get them by phone or will I just have to wait the extra day:smile:

It depends on the centre so you'd have to ask. Some are prepared to do it but others specifically say they won't as they aren't staffed to ring (potentially) hundreds of people wherever they are.
Reply 13
Original post by Compost
It depends on the centre so you'd have to ask. Some are prepared to do it but others specifically say they won't as they aren't staffed to ring (potentially) hundreds of people wherever they are.

Oh ok, thanks for your help sir.

Quick Reply

Latest